AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Things I've learned that might help you guys.

I've noticed that people do 3 sets of one exercise before they continue to another one. Because that is the advice given out to new comers in bodybuilding. I've done this for a couple months but until I started to switch it up a bit I feel that my muscles get more pump and they are hit differently.

Ive also watched some pro bodybuilders and they just keep switching exercises so that they can to keep their muscles guessing.

So basically this is like wsaying write down all your exercises and sets on paper and put them inside a hat and mix it up. Grab one paper at a time and do that exercise for the amount of reps desired. rest 30 seconds and grab another piece of paper etc.

I didn't do that hat thing at all but it works.

Lou90x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post
    I've noticed that people do 3 sets of one exercise before they continue to another one. Because that is the advice given out to new comers in bodybuilding. I've done this for a couple months but until I started to switch it up a bit I feel that my muscles get more pump and they are hit differently.

Ive also watched some pro bodybuilders and they just keep switching exercises so that they can to keep their muscles guessing.

So basically this is like wsaying write down all your exercises and sets on paper and put them inside a hat and mix it up. Grab one paper at a time and do that exercise for the amount of reps desired. rest 30 seconds and grab another piece of paper etc.

basically ur sayin muscle confusion in the way to go...

Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)
    wasn't there like a bunch of posts saying muscle confusion is pointless? Or am I just hallucinating?
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shock Principle- it works straight out of the encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding
    FREEMAHNIGADAERNELL

Pheer my bunny, for he drives a tank!

......(\_/)
    ......( '_')
    ..../""""""""""""\======░▒▓▓█D
    /"""""""""""""""""\
    \_@_@_@_@_@_/

Conjure Cognac Rep

"The iron never lies to you...unlike other things in life, it will always be there for you."

Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maverick93 View Post
    Shock Principle- it works straight out of the encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding
    I stand corrected
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not to be a dick, but why do you think you're in any position to give advice?

Edit - ok maybe i did mean to be a dick.
    Decline quietly, rise screaming.

Originally Posted by Frooshy186 View Post
    Not to be a dick, but why do you think you're in any position to give advice?

Edit - ok maybe i did mean to be a dick.
    I'm not entirely sure who that post was about, however if it is about OP, he's not giving advice, he's sharing what worked for him, you can either try what he's doing and see if you get results the same way he is, or shut up and leave. Not to be a dick that is.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    one thing i have had enforced recently is doing multiple sets per exercise, and sticking with the same exercises for long periods of time.

the biggest bodybuilders use the most basic of exercises, and they do them week in week out for many years.

kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kopimi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post

Yep, when in doubt always do what the professional bodybuilders do, because you're the same as them (we're all human right?)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125350561 meal plans for 3k, 4k calories, no excuses

AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJLIFTZTOBUILD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kopimi View Post
    Yep, when in doubt always do what the professional bodybuilders do, because you're the same as them (we're all human right?)
    do i sense sarcasm?
    The closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, all depends on how you walk the line.

Bulking to 230lbs +

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    one thing i have had enforced recently is doing multiple sets per exercise, and sticking with the same exercises for long periods of time.

the biggest bodybuilders use the most basic of exercises, and they do them week in week out for many years.
    Yup

Originally Posted by kopimi View Post
    What's the point in changing your routine when you're on an efficient routine with the best exercises?

The idea of 'muscle confusion' can be as simple as lifting more weight or changing your TuT.

Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nadolax View Post
    I'm not entirely sure who that post was about, however if it is about OP, he's not giving advice, he's sharing what worked for him, you can either try what he's doing and see if you get results the same way he is, or shut up and leave. Not to be a dick that is.
    It was to the OP. And if I'm not mistaken, it seems he is suggesting to almost randomly switch exercises.

I understand the merits of shocking the muscles by varying the exercises, but I don't understand why:

a- Makes no sense to switch exercises on the fly. Follow a program.
    b- He says he changed the exercises because he felt a new pump when he did. Randomly switching exercises instead of sticking to a program will do nothing but hinder your progress.
    c- You want me to follow his advice? Why would I follow the advice of an inexperianced lifter?

Comments welcome.

Originally Posted by Frooshy186 View Post

c- You want me to follow his advice? Why would I follow the advice of an inexperianced lifter?
    Because apparently it works for him? He's just trying to be helpful, if he was instructing people on the benefits of his routine and telling them that it was the best way to get jacked, then you can rail, the guy is sharing something that works for him that they can choose to try if they wish. If you don't like it, don't follow it, theres nothing bad about trying something new, something possibly beneficial. There's too much negativity around these parts.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

It works for him...because of noob gains? Anything would work. It's misleading.

On the negativity - I agree with you, sorry I contributed to it, just wanted to point that out.