Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Scuba19 View Post
    It is my opinion that all men are not created equal. However, there is a HUGE difference between being created equal, and living equal.

Fair enough - I'm just saying Communism isn't the devil.

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post
    [center]Islamophobia is prejudice against Islam or Muslim people. The term dates back to the 1980s, but came into common usage after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States. The prejudice has spread, becoming more prevalent in the United States, yet many are calling for more dialogue and focus about Islam as a religion and not the extremists that are hurting the image of the faith.

I'll say it again. The carefully and deceitfully crafted pushing of the inaccurate term 'Islamophobia" into the vernacular by the MSM (and likely muslims themselves) was done to marginalize and denigrate those who are in any way opposed to any of the things muslims are trying to do in this nation. They followed the succeful model of the term 'homophobe'.

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear.

By throwing out the 'phobe' card, you immediately characterize the opposite viewpoint as irrational and fearful, someone who is unhinged and mad and frothing, or ridiculous.

It's like throwing out the race-card unjustly in it's effect.

Are there people in America opposed to the spread of the influence of islam in America? Of course there are.

Does this mean they are irrational, crazy, ridiculous, and hateful? No - most of them are not.

Proponents cleverly make impassioned cries for tolerance while turning around and showing zero tolerance for differing opinions and insulting and vilifying those persons who disagree.

Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by machx View Post
    On paper, no. In reality, yes.

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dhj View Post
    So you're telling me that 1.2 billion Muslims want to see you executed just because you're gay?

Wow, talk about having a serious victimization mentality you got there.

I don't know if you know any Muslims personally here, but here's a revelation: most don't care.

P.S. You're more likely to be attacked by a Christian than a Muslim for being a homosexual in America, smart one.

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    It would be my pleasure to give you the Islamic perspective on those topics.

1. Homosexual intercourse (sodomy) is a major sin and capital crime in Islam. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have engaged in homosexual intercourse is death.

2. Fornication is a major sin in Islam. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have fornicated (i.e. to have had sex outside of marriage when they themselves are not married to anyone else) is to be flogged 100 times.

3. The Islamic Law on apostasy, i.e. the willful renunciation of faith in Islam is death. After a period of consultation of three days in which an individual can discuss the matter with scholars, the penalty is administered upon unrepenting adults.

4. Stealing is a major sin in Islam. The penalty of stealing a concealed item of a certain value, defined in Islamic Law, is the cutting off of the hand. Repeated offenses lead to the successive dismemberment of the feet and hands.

5. The minimum acceptable age for marriage is the onset of the primary signs of puberty. Provided an individual is of sound mental and physical character, and consenting, they can be married with the permission of a judge and their parents.

6. In Islam, slaves of war are prisoners of war. Any individuals who happen to participate in combat or aiding combatants on the field of battle are considered prisoners of war and can be taken as "slaves" in Islam. A male slave is treated as a son while a female slave is treated like a wife. They must be fed and clothed as other family members are clothed and cannot be mistreated or overburdened in the same way that family members cannot be mistreated or overburdened.

7. As a bonus, I'll talk about adultery which you didn't mention. Adultery is a major sin in Islam and a capital crime. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have committed adultery (i.e. to have had sex outside of marriage when they themselves are married to someone else) is stoning to death.

I can respect SK, because even I don't agree with him about this, he is sincere in their beliefs. But you are only a liar and dishonest wimp....
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rdez View Post
    I'll say it again. The carefully and deceitfully crafted pushing of the inaccurate term 'Islamophobia" into the vernacular by the MSM (and likely muslims themselves) was done to marginalize and denigrate those who are in any way opposed to any of the things muslims are trying to do in this nation. They followed the succeful model of the term 'homophobe'.

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear.

By throwing out the 'phobe' card, you immediately characterize the opposite viewpoint as irrational and fearful, someone who is unhinged and mad and frothing, or ridiculous.

It's like throwing out the race-card unjustly in it's effect.

Are there people in America opposed to the spread of the influence of islam in America? Of course there are.

Does this mean they are irrational, crazy, ridiculous, and hateful? No - most of them are not.

Proponents cleverly make impassioned cries for tolerance while turning around and showing zero tolerance for differing opinions and insulting and vilifying those persons who disagree.
    Darm, you are making so good post lately.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's pretty well known lol

http://sociology.ucsc.edu/whorulesam...er/wealth.html
    ^ very conservative estimates

I'm exaggerating a bit but it doesn't really matter, the class divide is astronomical and unjust.
    "very conservative estimates"

There is nothing "conservative" or balanced coming from a sociology professor from UC Santa Cruz

"the class divide is astronomical and unjust."

Please elaborate on the unjust nature of America's wealthy...

Even if we agree that most wealth in America is not "earned" but rather passed down from generations or simply accumulated through "old maoney", etc...

What is "unjust" about that?

Inheriting or sitting on money for generations is far from "unjust", someone in their blood line earned that money and therefore they & their family have the right to do whatever they want with it.

Don't they?

Let me guess, you believe in "social justice" & "reparations" as well because 'teh evil white man made his wealth on the backs of poor minorities', lol...

brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please ignore my response to your earlier posts, this statement here answered all my questions...

sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Islamphobia is the 8th wonder of the world, imo... how you can brain wash so many people i dont even..

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thank you for that thoughtful, insightful, well-balanced, and introspective post. I'm glad someone is finally acting / thinking rationally here!
    The whole thread is irrational and/or ignorant.

If you read "islam" it's easy to see that it's another mideast hate group disguised by "mystical" nonsense to make it seem holy. It's the story of a murderer and his directions about how to entertain every negative impulse in humanity, just like judaism, which is what it really is.

There's plenty of reasons to hate it.

#1 in blind taste tests! D15C1PLE_556's Avatar
    D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D15C1PLE_556 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess you also think Hitler and Mussolini and Hirohito were all disciples of Islam right?

Idiot.
    How did you come up with all of that based on my posts?

Idiot?..OK, I will say it: I am sorry if I brought a factual intellect to this discussion that caused you to get overloaded.

A mosque in NYC is to Radicalization of islam from 1900-1970 is to WWII dictators.

I finally get...but wait, should I now be for the mosque or against now?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000) Shaymin is just really nice. (+1000)
    So you're telling me that 1.2 billion Muslims want to see you executed just because you're gay?

Wow, talk about having a serious victimization mentality you got there.

I don't know if you know any Muslims personally here, but here's a revelation: most don't care.

P.S. You're more likely to be attacked by a Christian than a Muslim for being a homosexual in America, smart one.
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    It would be my pleasure to give you the Islamic perspective on those topics.

1. Homosexual intercourse (sodomy) is a major sin and capital crime in Islam. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have engaged in homosexual intercourse is death.

2. Fornication is a major sin in Islam. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have fornicated (i.e. to have had sex outside of marriage when they themselves are not married to anyone else) is to be flogged 100 times.

3. The Islamic Law on apostasy, i.e. the willful renunciation of faith in Islam is death. After a period of consultation of three days in which an individual can discuss the matter with scholars, the penalty is administered upon unrepenting adults.

4. Stealing is a major sin in Islam. The penalty of stealing a concealed item of a certain value, defined in Islamic Law, is the cutting off of the hand. Repeated offenses lead to the successive dismemberment of the feet and hands.

5. The minimum acceptable age for marriage is the onset of the primary signs of puberty. Provided an individual is of sound mental and physical character, and consenting, they can be married with the permission of a judge and their parents.

6. In Islam, slaves of war are prisoners of war. Any individuals who happen to participate in combat or aiding combatants on the field of battle are considered prisoners of war and can be taken as "slaves" in Islam. A male slave is treated as a son while a female slave is treated like a wife. They must be fed and clothed as other family members are clothed and cannot be mistreated or overburdened in the same way that family members cannot be mistreated or overburdened.

7. As a bonus, I'll talk about adultery which you didn't mention. Adultery is a major sin in Islam and a capital crime. The penalty for individuals who are proven to have committed adultery (i.e. to have had sex outside of marriage when they themselves are married to someone else) is stoning to death.
    This.

SK may be a lot of things, but he's definitely not ignorant about his religion. I believe Trance and some of the other Muslims on this forum have also called for the stoning of adulterers, execution of homosexuals, etc. Basically anyone who isn't a Muslim should be deathly afraid of Islam.

Op, how can you not see why someone would be scared of Islam when your religion basically says anyone who isn't a Muslim should be killed?

dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    This.

SK may be a lot of things, but he's definitely not ignorant about his religion. I believe Trance and some of the other Muslims on this forum have also called for the stoning of adulterers, execution of homosexuals, etc. Basically anyone who isn't a Muslim should be deathly afraid of Islam.

Op, how can you not see why someone would be scared of Islam when your religion basically says anyone who isn't a Muslim should be killed?
    All I have to say is, study Islamic history and then come back and tell me that non-Muslims didn't exist.

Compare the existence of ancient Christian communities in many Muslim countries to the existence of ancient civilizations of the Americas prior to the arrival of marauding conquistadors.

Oh, and here's a thought dimwit: not all Muslims think the same. I'm not SK and neither are a lot of Muslims. Contrary to popular belief, Muslims are not a monolithic entity and there are diverse thoughts that maybe you should be aware of.

It's like me saying all homosexuals are liberal pansies. If you live in America, perhaps you should direct your concern towards rogue Christian groups such as the Latvian Evangelical Church of America or RepentAmarillo who have a history of attacking homosexuals if you're truly concerned about it.

Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Krypt0nite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here are the steps you need to cure the world from "Islamophobia"

1. Stop murdering innocent people who are not Muslims

Congratulations, you've just cured "Islamophobia".
    now cutting

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I'm curious - why do you feel it's OK to generalize that all "communist" regimes are such garbage? Is there a specific subset you are against or ???
    Because they all are and all have been. Until there is a counterexample, you have no case.

Perhaps it's not to your liking, but it's known that China will surpass us under their system - at the latest by 2020. What is so wrong with a system that strives for equality for all? Sure there is inevitable corruption, but that certainly is all over our psuedo-democracy as well.
    Forced equality can only be achieved through enforced mediocrity. Speaking of china, they were struggling when they were running under a communist economy, the improvements only came about when they did a complete 180 into hypercapitalism. The only communist remnant in China is a totalitarian government.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

anonymous
    if you are muslim that gets offended and butthurt easily, dont read this, this is meant more for secular people

I'm happy, **** muslims and their stupid culture.

i dont care much about islam, what i care about is the islamic culture.
    FFS look at trance, dude lives in Canada, a liberal democratic state, yet embraces the **** government and culture of Iran

for all i care islam and all its supporters can die.
    At least christians dont support **** totalitarian regimes and have state sponsored oppression and murder of innocent anymore.

Muslims have failed to evolve like the other religions/cultures, time for them to take their **** religion and culture and gtfo this world.

Really getting so ****ing sick of muslims, especially the disgusting ones like SK and Trance, ****ing pigs gtfo.

Yes former muslim
    Yes had a bad experience with muslim and made me realize why i despise the middle east and islam
    Yes middle easterner
    /rage

kumat me muslims

machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Because they all are and all have been. Until there is a counterexample, you have no case.

Forced equality can only be achieved through enforced mediocrity. Speaking of china, they were struggling when they were running under a communist economy, the improvements only came about when they did a complete 180 into hypercapitalism. The only communist remnant in China is a totalitarian government.
    ummmm.... u srs brah? China is communist and putting the USA to shame.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#P...0.93present.29

And just because a system strives to help the common man rather than the special interest does NOT mean it is mediocre. There is no reason whatsoever for that.

Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000) Scuba19 is just really nice. (+1000)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China#P...0.93present.29

And just because a system strives to help the common man rather than the special interest does NOT mean it is mediocre. There is no reason whatsoever for that.
    You really don't know what you're talking about. Just stop. Everyone in the world knows that once China freed up their economy and business dealings, they started to boom. Tell me, in a "communist" country are companies allowed to be privately owned? Then why are there privately owned companies in China, privately owned US companies at that?

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't feel like reading through all of these posts just now so forgive any repetition here. There is only anti-Muslim rhetoric in the public dialog right now because it is an election year and this type of talk favors the Republicans, and their only goal is to do whatever it takes to regain power. Period. There is a Mosque inside the Pentagon, closer to the impact zone than the proposed Mosque in NYC is to Ground Zero, yet we hear nothing about that. We also hear people jumping on the Free-Speech Bandwagon in support of "Dr" Laura's First Amendment rights, but where are they when it's Muslim's who's rights are being infringed?

It's all just more bull**** political theater.

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    I don't feel like reading through all of these posts just now so forgive any repetition here. There is only anti-Muslim rhetoric in the public dialog right now because it is an election year and this type of talk favors the Republicans, and their only goal is to do whatever it takes to regain power. Period. There is a Mosque inside the Pentagon, closer to the impact zone than the proposed Mosque in NYC is to Ground Zero, yet we hear nothing about that. We also hear people jumping on the Free-Speech Bandwagon in support of "Dr" Laura's First Amendment rights, but where are they when it's Muslim's who's rights are being infringed?

What right is being infringed, and by who?

It was after all, Nancy Pelosi who called for an investigation into anyone voicing opposition to the mosque/islamic center.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Scuba19 View Post
    You really don't know what you're talking about. Just stop. Everyone in the world knows that once China freed up their economy and business dealings, they started to boom. Tell me, in a "communist" country are companies allowed to be privately owned? Then why are there privately owned companies in China, privately owned US companies at that?
    Bingo. China is hardly communist.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rdez View Post
    What right is being infringed, and by who?

It was after all, Nancy Pelosi who called for an investigation into anyone voicing opposition to the mosque/islamic center.
    I asked the same question in regards to "Dr" Laura. People are free to speak out for or against the Mosque, but ultimately cannot deny them the right to build it.

The larger point is that unless the Imam changes his mind the Mosque is going to be built in spite of all the negativity, and once it's open nobody is going to speak of it again, and nothing bad will happen. It is an ultimately meaningless event. This all begs the question, why is the mainstream media making such a big deal about it? At best, we look like a bunch of hypocrites to the rest of the world.

The Republicans always need a boogie-man and this is it for 2010.

Please tell me what they are then if you know better? A republic? And the us is a democracy too!

Just because a country doesn't 100% adhere to the definition of a government doesn't make it something else. China is a communist style goverment.. just like the us is a Democratic republic type government
    Last edited by machx; 08-23-2010 at 01:46 PM.

I asked the same question in regards to "Dr" Laura. People are free to speak out for or against the Mosque, but ultimately cannot deny them the right to build it.

The larger point is that unless the Imam changes his mind the Mosque is going to be built in spite of all the negativity, and once it's open nobody is going to speak of it again, and nothing bad will happen. It is an ultimately meaningless event. This all begs the question, why is the mainstream media making such a big deal about it? At best, we look like a bunch of hypocrites to the rest of the world.

The Republicans always need a boogie-man and this is it for 2010.
    1.) how do you know nothing bad will happen?

2.) I'd say it means something to a lot of Americans, and a lot of muslims. You really think it's meaningless in the end?

3.) This is no boogey man, this is real stuff.

dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500) dhj is not very helpful. (-500)
    At least christians dont support **** totalitarian regimes and have state sponsored oppression and murder of innocent anymore.
    So what does that make all the evangelicals that supported the Iraq invasion and the draconian law in Uganda making homosexuality a crime punishable by death? No outrage there, hmmmm?

Epic traffic jam in China leaves drivers stuck for 9 days

(CNN) -- Think you had a hellish commute this morning? Just be thankful you're not in China, where a traffic jam stretching more than 100 km (62 miles) has forced drivers to keep their feet planted on brake pedals for nine days.

The gridlock, which started August 14, involves thousands of trucks between the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and the Chinese capital of Beijing, according to state media.

Fender-benders and broken-down vehicles are adding to the chaos, state media reported.

Some drivers played cards to pass the time, while others fumed about nearby vendors taking advantage of their predicament by gouging food prices.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/as...uM9i&wom=false

Somebody mention shame..........

In other words, you are saying, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ToPHeR35 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    America is a pluralistic nation and can handle itself well thank you.

Pessimists like you are the scourge of this country.
    How the hell would you know? Because you think America "can handle itself well" doesn't mean the rest of the country does. Pleas take your obviously biased opinion out of here. Obviously there are some issues in America, because threads like this and debates over mosque building are real issues...

Badly muscle dymorphic Shagrath's Avatar
    Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000) Shagrath is a name known to all. (+5000)
    see sig
    R.I.P Darrel "Dimebag" Abbot, ...August 20, 1966 - December 8, 2004...you are a true ****in legend

"Just because somebody offends you with their opinion it doesn't give you the right to saddle them with a clinical condition" - Pat Condell on "Islamophobia"

BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10) BanThis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG View Post

Islamophobia is prejudice against Islam or Muslim people. The term dates back to the 1980s, but came into common usage after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States. The prejudice has spread, becoming more prevalent in the United States, yet many are calling for more dialogue and focus about Islam as a religion and not the extremists that are hurting the image of the faith.

I realize that fairness means to judge people on an individual basis BUT...
    ...when you belong to, and fully support an organization (Islam) that openly breeds terrorism, militant "politicians" (ie Hammas), keeps countries third world for thousands of years while it's been proven you can have an America in under 200, that was founded by an illiterate desert ****phile/polygamist/head chopper offer copying christianity for his own benifit, etc
    AND then has the balls to call itself a religion of peace...
    well then fuuck you - seriously just fuuck you.

Here is the argument - I could right now decide to "reform" the Nazi party - start adopting highways like the KKK, have food drives - in other words a religious typr PR exercise to secure my tax exemption, and then get a bunch of fooking retards to buy into it.
    I could then turn around and say that the 1940's Nazis were evil and we are good (kind of like current day christians and the Crusaders who committed genocide for over 700 years - lmfao, the Nazis only did it for a few years), then just looking at you and saying,
    "why u mad though?"
    In other words, when an organization commits GENOCIDE for over 7 centuries, it's in poor taste to celebrate said group.
    You don't see anyone celebrating Nazi holidays these days do you?
    So again I say, if you support a 6th century death cult responsible for more misery than one can even conceive, then FUUCK YOU.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IPeople are free to speak out for or against the Mosque, but ultimately cannot deny them the right to build it.
    Everyone I know doesn't deny they have the right to build it. The issue is that building it there is in bad taste and completely disregarding the feelings of the people of NYC. The populace see it as disrespectful of them.

When they get offered free land to build it on elsewhere and they turn it down, a person has to start wonder why they want THAT spot so badly.

If the Imam truly was just interested in "bringing the community together" then he would see the problems just thinking about building it there has caused. He isn't being unifying, he's being divisive.

9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 9987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A man murdered my brother, I am a man...holy shiznit....that means I murdered my brother! NOZ!