Closed Thread
Page 176 of 310 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,280 of 9275
    bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by weakguy View Post
    Anyone wanna help me build a ton of backlinks? I'm going to random blogs and commenting and stuff like that, doesn't seem to be going anywhere though...
    bro. I'm very new to this but I realized very early on that I wanted to avoid doing shtloads of backlinking by hand. Some guy on the wickedfire forums will do 500 general directory backlinks for $5. I decided to try it out because for $5 why not. I contacted him yesterday and this morning I had like 70 emails from admins confirming link submissions. I think he is still working but my site has gone from unranked to page 2 of google for my key words - and the site has only been up 2 days. If this can get me to page 1 then it's more than worth it.

There are a bunch of other people offering backlink services on there. It may be worth paying them.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)
    bigdan you said you were a noob? i can help you start up if you want. i'm bored on vacation in france. you have aim or msn?
    AM misc brah

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Overbech View Post
    bigdan you said you were a noob? i can help you start up if you want. i'm bored on vacation in france. you have aim or msn?
    Thanks for the offer. I do have AIM and I would be interested in chatting. I'm actually gonna hit the gym right now but I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can talk in a little bit.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigdan View Post
    bro. I'm very new to this but I realized very early on that I wanted to avoid doing shtloads of backlinking by hand. Some guy on the wickedfire forums will do 500 general directory backlinks for $5. I decided to try it out because for $5 why not. I contacted him yesterday and this morning I had like 70 emails from admins confirming link submissions. I think he is still working but my site has gone from unranked to page 2 of google for my key words - and the site has only been up 2 days. If this can get me to page 1 then it's more than worth it.

There are a bunch of other people offering backlink services on there. It may be worth paying them.
    PM me the thread brah?

And is this that blackhat type stuff? The only thing I am scared of with some of those people from WF, is a lot of them do these services for dirt cheap, because they have programs and do other things that I hear can get your site banned or un-indexed.
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright brahs my site is up, trying amazon affiliate links.

Picked a highly rated item in amazon, it was ranked like #35 in health and beauty with an average of 4.5 stars.

www.marpacsleepmate.net

please don't rag on it, but any and all constructive criticism is welcome. thanks guys

first site, and still a work in progress btw

Originally Posted by c[_] View Post
    PM me the thread brah?

And is this that blackhat type stuff? The only thing I am scared of with some of those people from WF, is a lot of them do these services for dirt cheap, because they have programs and do other things that I hear can get your site banned or un-indexed.
    they claim its manual submission. you need to do your own due diligence.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

recovering from rc injury Overbech's Avatar
    Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000) Overbech is just really nice. (+1000)

Picked a highly rated item in amazon, it was ranked like #35 in health and beauty with an average of 4.5 stars.

www.marpacsleepmate.net

please don't rag on it, but any and all constructive criticism is welcome. thanks guys

Nice dude, i would still slap some adsense on it for some extra dough tho..

also put the link at the end, you have to first make the reader want to buy the product before they click the link.

you can AIM/MSN me too if you want more help

aim:jflynn9000
    msn:imamentor@hotmail.com
    AM misc brah

Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

www.marpacsleepmate.net

Actually looks really good IMO, it's very eye-pleasing. The article/review is pretty good as well.

In other news, I tried ******** PPC and am so far failing. I've spent 7$ and got no leads.

weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000) weakguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Overbech View Post
    Nice dude, i would still slap some adsense on it for some extra dough tho..

also put the link at the end, you have to first make the reader want to buy the product before they click the link.

you can AIM/MSN me too if you want more help

aim:jflynn9000
    msn:imamentor@hotmail.com
    i'm leaving for work right now but i'll PM you later. thanks man i'll look into adsense.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm leaving for work right now but i'll PM you later. thanks man i'll look into adsense.
    One thing I would change is at the top, the "websitename.net" thing you currently have looks kinda cheap. I would just put like a basic title summarizing what your website is about or potentially look into making a banner.

Registered User SUMTINGVEWYWONG's Avatar
    SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUMTINGVEWYWONG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

www.marpacsleepmate.net

watch out about using trademarks in your domain. Companies do not like it.
    Studying for NASM CPT
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10) JebemTiMamu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

www.marpacsleepmate.net

Site looks good and domain name is solid (im assuming you read my guide).
    I would NOT add adsense until you see how it does with amazon first.

I would make your blue affiliate link a bit bigger and possibly add another one at the bottom on the article the says "buy now from amazon". I'd also do this for all your internal pages.

I am going to remind you once more that this method is a numbers game and that it takes a strong amount of sites to see the big bucks.

If you have any questions regarding my guide PM me.
    Learn How To Make Money Online
    http://makingmoneyonline101.net/

Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by donny_c View Post
    Did some more tweaking of the frontpage - removed the stock art / cpanel story and added the most recent 3 posts

http://learningcpanel.com/
    Hey I like your site. Lots of quality content with a professional-looking layout. Really solid. The only thing I would say about it is I think you can improve it by organizing your articles a little better. If I only wanted to read about a specific topic I would either have to thumb through them all or rely the inconsistent search feature. Maybe when you click on one of the sections an "Articles by type" menu could appear on the side.

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol inb4 your site gets sandboxed

Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eniram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    Alright guys, I bought this site from a friend who I had helped made his site for a long time ago, (i proly made 80% of stuff on his site)

anyway he did some promoting and had few sales , but he's too lazy and decided to sell it to me for about $100,

so now I got this site, I know romeolol has an mma site too, no mean to compete, but

do you guys think it's a good investment?

here's the site
    http://www.themmagearstore.com/

I been trying to start whitehat SEOing for a while, but right now, main traffic is from ******** and traffic my friend had set up about 2 months ago,

any tips on promoting and seoing would be appreciated.

p.s. I been gaining some google image search traffic past few days, basically after I took over, I installed AIO Seo plugin and did some blog commenting.
    Well IMO the site itself is awesome. If you do the marketing right I don't see any reason why you wouldn't make money.

One thing though, if you buy it I would think about replacing that display image for your clickbank banner. Look at it, there are artificial in there that are making it look ****ty/unprofessional. If you can get a new one altogether or try to clean it up in image editor.

Originally Posted by Wolf-Baron View Post
    Could you explain what this means please?

c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) c0rv3tt3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BRB sandboxing my competition

BRB xrumer

Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000) Wolf-Baron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eniram View Post
    Could you explain what this means please?
    Originally Posted by Iron_And_sweat View Post
    It's also known as the google dance, where a site jumps around in the rankings, and sometimes can eventually get lost for months at a time in the search engines.
    Originally Posted by c0rv3tt3 View Post
    BRB sandboxing my competition

BRB xrumer
    lulz

lulz
    christ so what the hell should i do? manually do all the backlinks?? or no back links at all? There is a lot of information to sort through...
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

christ so what the hell should i do? manually do all the backlinks?? or no back links at all? There is a lot of information to sort through...
    If your site is new (less than 1months old), i would suggest that you manually build backlinks.

If you are going to have someone else add backlinks for you, make sure you see reviews and read through the sellers history.

try out this tool

http://report.loganrockmarketing.com...inker/idx.html

Originally Posted by Dustyn Ring View Post
    One thing I would change is at the top, the "websitename.net" thing you currently have looks kinda cheap. I would just put like a basic title summarizing what your website is about or potentially look into making a banner.
    yea where is that in wordpress, couldn't find it lol there my noobness comin out

grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grillin77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone wanna help me build a ton of backlinks? I'm going to random blogs and commenting and stuff like that, doesn't seem to be going anywhere though...

Forget the backlinks bro. I suggest you write the best quality articles you can. If they are good, google will automatically bump you up.

If your site is new (less than 1months old), i would suggest that you manually build backlinks.

If you are going to have someone else add backlinks for you, make sure you see reviews and read through the sellers history.

try out this tool

http://report.loganrockmarketing.com...inker/idx.html
    honestly bro, everyone has a "tool" or a this or a that. I'm guessing most of that stuff is bullsht but its difficult to be sure. I understand that the best way to do backlinks are manually. Because I lack the experience needed to do that quickly I hired some as$hole overseas to build some backlinks for me. He had decent reviews, it looks like he did an alright job, and it was dirt cheap. I'll experiment though. I'm new to this gig and I welcome whatever advice I can get. Thanks for the words.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JebemTiMamu View Post
    Site looks good and domain name is solid (im assuming you read my guide).
    I would NOT add adsense until you see how it does with amazon first.

I would make your blue affiliate link a bit bigger and possibly add another one at the bottom on the article the says "buy now from amazon". I'd also do this for all your internal pages.

I am going to remind you once more that this method is a numbers game and that it takes a strong amount of sites to see the big bucks.

If you have any questions regarding my guide PM me.
    how do you change font size and color in the links?

Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustaine14 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by F2. View Post
    how do you change font size and color in the links?
    Got to your style.css... not sure where that is in wordpress, then look for a:link, a:visited,and a:hover, and change the values appropriately. (ex: color: #000000; font-size: 14px; ).

Also wasted money in PPC because I accidentally put companyname.com instead of affiliatelink.com as the destination URL, and got a bunch of clicks. Feels bad man

kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50) kennyledet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol just got a new pron site up, not sure if I can link it though.

I'll just say dattass. Yes two t's because datass was already taken.

Originally Posted by kennyledet View Post

Good money to be made there?

ok got a noob question.

http://marpacsleepmate.net/

The top just says http://marpacsleepmate.net/ i want to put a title there but i don't know where to change that? i feel like a jackass but i can't for the life of me see where you change it.

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mustaine14 View Post
    Got to your style.css... not sure where that is in wordpress, then look for a:link, a:visited,and a:hover, and change the values appropriately. (ex: color: #000000; font-size: 14px; ).

Also wasted money in PPC because I accidentally put companyname.com instead of affiliatelink.com as the destination URL, and got a bunch of clicks. Feels bad man
    you my friend are the sh!t.

may not be exciting to some of you guys who have alot of experience, but doing something like changing the color of hyperlinks is incredibly awesome to me

another question.

to use image only links from amazon it tells you this "IMPORTANT: Save this image to your server, then cut and paste the HTML code in the lower left textbox into your web page."

how do I save the picture to my server?

Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000) Waka_Flocka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kennyledet View Post

And lol, strong ghettoness up in dat site.

Originally Posted by Mustaine14 View Post
    Would suggest using this site as well for the color codes:

http://html-color-codes.info/
    Karl Joseph is best db prospect in draft
    Dansby fukin Swanson crew
    Mallex Smith aka Kenny Lofton jr crew
    Jakeem Grant will be better than Tavon Austin

Trump 2016 MAGA

build the fukin wall

Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My websites 9th day in operation.

Success!

Hopefully I get 9 more hits in the next 20 mins and hit 200 today

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ great job man, all that from SEO? Teach me lol.

Today is a great day lol, strong earning today to earning this month ratio

Closed Thread
Page 176 of 310 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast