thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack + HGH up?

I'm currently two weeks into my Swole Stack (loving it) and just saw HGH up at my local supp. store, looks pretty intriguing. Anyone have any ideas how it would stack with Swole Stack or is it overkill?

swole stack
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/swole-stack.html

hgh up
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/hghup.html
    Love it or Leave it.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As much as I love HGHup, (I'm currently using it) it would seem to make more sense to use HGHpro. Considering it's another AI product, it's likely they were formulated to act synergistically with one another.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    id assume that itd be alright to stack. they dont seem to interfere with each other. idk though, maybe theres a formula in all 4 that hurt you if mixed together, but i doubt it

thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10) thejgeffect is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I mean I'm not so worried about them reacting "oddly" but more if the testopro and hgh up would be in working in such similar ways that it may be pointless.

And yeah I thought about possibly going with hgh pro to keep it an entire AI stack.
    Love it or Leave it.

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HGHup always intrigued me and looked like a solid supp. Adding it to the Swole Stack can only add more benifits
    o_O

I think I may attempt this. Anyone who has taken HGHup willing to chime in?
    Love it or Leave it.

gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thejgeffect View Post
    I tried HGHUP together with Free Test as recomp stack. Unfortunately I didn't react well to HGHUP, made me terribly lethargic and I couldn't get out of bed in the mornings. I felt slow all day and didn't feel like working out (though I did). I'm on a Keto diet and have no side effects from it, no low energy, no bad breath nothing at all so I knew it was HGHUp, as soon as I stopped using it I went back to normal. I'm gonna give it a second shot when I stop Keto and see if that changes anything. I know of one more person that told me they reacted the same way.
    I'm very happy with Free Test, though!

To be clear, I'm not saying the product is bad, I'm just saying how I reacted, which is always different for everyone.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hghup is good stuff; but by most accounts I have read so is HGHPro. you can't go wrong with either IMO.... I'd suggest you go with HGHPro simply to maintain a stack of one companies products. You could try an AppNut stack in the future if you wanted

Originally Posted by gusg View Post
    I tried HGHUP together with Free Test as recomp stack. Unfortunately I didn't react well to HGHUP, made me terribly lethargic and I couldn't get out of bed in the mornings. I felt slow all day and didn't feel like working out (though I did). I'm on a Keto diet and have no side effects from it, no low energy, no bad breath nothing at all so I knew it was HGHUp, as soon as I stopped using it I went back to normal. I'm gonna give it a second shot when I stop Keto and see if that changes anything. I know of one more person that told me they reacted the same way.
    I'm very happy with Free Test, though!

To be clear, I'm not saying the product is bad, I'm just saying how I reacted, which is always different for everyone.
    No worries man.... glad you are liking Free Test. Maybe hit me with a PM when you start up HGHup again later.... keep me posted on what you're doing and how it's going?
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a great addition to your current stack. Definitely recommend it.

I personally would go with HGHpro, but that's just me

-Spaz

gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gusg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Hghup is good stuff; but by most accounts I have read so is HGHPro. you can't go wrong with either IMO.... I'd suggest you go with HGHPro simply to maintain a stack of one companies products. You could try an AppNut stack in the future if you wanted

No worries man.... glad you are liking Free Test. Maybe hit me with a PM when you start up HGHup again later.... keep me posted on what you're doing and how it's going?
    I will! I def like Free Test, I'm having great workouts, strength gains on a Keto cut so can't ask for more! I'm ordering my second bottle today so I can run a full 6 week cycle.

Alright sounds good, will be ordering HGHpro ASAP. Thanks a lot everyone.
    Love it or Leave it.

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Alright sounds good, will be ordering HGHpro ASAP. Thanks a lot everyone.
    Very solid choice. Best of luck on your goals!
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!