Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000) Escorcio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by quest-x View Post
    Uh?
    Ask Deez Weez, it's him.
    All I wanna see is progress,
    Forget the rest of the process

buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) buffpnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChickenLarge View Post
    Thats the creepiest freaking picture I've ever seen.
    LOL!

DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Keep posting old pics.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of you? Naked?

No thanks.

ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    deez weez i respect your lifts like the 500+ deadlift but the posing suit i think is over the top because as of now your to hairy just get the hair removed and you should be alright
    Sig line can't be a novel I was told

DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DeezWeez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's wrong with a little body hair? It's masculine.

BTW, guys, you still haven't realized that I wasn't 100% serious when I posted those pics?

Here's a regular one:

MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrToronto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sick.

Dude, posing suits are used to show every little bit of definition in the upper legs. You have NO definition in your legs at all, so the posing suit isn't needed!

freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DeezWeez View Post
    Dude, not only are you using your HOT OR NOT picture, you're hotlinking it directly from their site. You really are a problem.

Also, if a 5'5", 160lb dude wore a "Stronger Than You" shirt around me, I'd laugh my balls off. You've got the little man syndrome, dude.

Originally Posted by freeride88 View Post
    Dude, not only are you using your HOT OR NOT picture, you're hotlinking it directly from their site. You really are a problem.

Also, if a 5'5", 160lb dude wore a "Stronger Than You" shirt around me, I'd laugh my balls off. You've got the little man syndrome, dude.
    160? I was 160, last September with sneakers. Now I'm 173 with sneakers.

I love how people always find something to complain about when I post pictures or videos.

I have two words for you, if you don't like this thread, my pics, or videos.

Ready?

Fuk. Off.

mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

We all can say the same to you man.........you put something out there and the majority flamed it and you are a dikhed about it.
    Have to agree w/the small man syndrome as pointed out except in your case it isn't just your physical size....it's that pea in that thick can of yours you probably call a brain.......can see why you are in the red.
    Last edited by mauiwaaui; 06-18-2007 at 08:50 PM.
    "You will NOT be the bellyflop in my sea of tranquility." (me)

freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) freeride88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    160? I was 160, last September with sneakers. Now I'm 173 with sneakers.

I love how people always find something to complain about when I post pictures or videos.

I have two words for you, if you don't like this thread, my pics, or videos.

Ready?

Fuk. Off.
    Heh. I know you're 170. I just wanted to subtract ten pounds to see if you'd freak out. OVER TEN POUNDS.

Definitely not little man syndrome. No way.

Keep throwing out cheap shots about my height. That's very mature for someone who's 27, and especially one who is 47.

mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

(strong no can read man)...........my point was your small brain as just proven once more.......thanks! Keep responding the way you are..........just keeps loading up your idiot points......LOL.........

jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

bro lmao looks like some1 hit you with a bag of what the f*** as a child!
    "Scarred by the weight of its own meaning, but still hard and full of bright rage. THRESHOLD is the word that appears to me in my untrammeled sight. The word comes to me and in that moment I know it has always been the meaning of everything--when the stones pile up on your back and the weight feels like it might crush you from the inside out. That my friend is the threshold...

Originally Posted by mauiwaaui View Post
    (strong no can read man)...........my point was your small brain as just proven once more.......thanks! Keep responding the way you are..........just keeps loading up your idiot points......LOL.........
    I'm the idiot? You're the guy who's 47 and types like he's 8. Try using one period per sentence, next time.

Talking

Roflmao...............

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jrink View Post
    bro lmao looks like some1 hit you with a bag of what the f*** as a child!

worth repeating.

snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50) snigg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am honestly starting to think that Deez has a mental illness. This post is not meant to be funny, I am really starting to think that.

defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) defixon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Well, I am officially dizzy from laughing through 3 pages of this guys thread. Keep it up.

Me So JDM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Me So JDM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by defixon View Post
    Well, I am officially dizzy from laughing through 3 pages of this guys thread. Keep it up.
    x2 lol

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DeezWeez you look like a bad guy from a Frank Frazetta painting (neutral observation)

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you just won the Most Retarded Post Of The Year award for 2007. Congratulations.
    Nope Deez, you won it for accusing a Jew of being a Jew Hater for him suggesting that Jewish people are on average, not very large
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) increaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I still don't believe that this is real. If it is, please, please do us all a favor and never post yourself wearing that. Its like fat chicks and spandex, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK SKINNIER STOP WEARING IT.

You look absolutely ridiculous to be completely honest. You look terrible as far as your body, and I have never seen a worse case of Getamachthreerazor syndrome since Borat.

This has to be a joke, has to be. I am sorry if it isn't, but you may want to think twice about putting posting stuff like this.

Victoria's got a secret, and its "Men shouldn't wear my undies".
    160lbs by end of May - REACHED!!!
    170lbs by end of June - 7lbs to go

athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    still laughing at this thread 3 days later..

jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jrink is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thickmass View Post
    worth repeating.

thanks thick.....btw killer chest
    "Scarred by the weight of its own meaning, but still hard and full of bright rage. THRESHOLD is the word that appears to me in my untrammeled sight. The word comes to me and in that moment I know it has always been the meaning of everything--when the stones pile up on your back and the weight feels like it might crush you from the inside out. That my friend is the threshold...

bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000) bigdan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude you aren't in any kind of shape in these pics and there is no warning or anything... i saw this thread a couple days ago... opened it up and was pretty much horrified by what i saw (that one pic w/ your pasty white ass hanging out was not cool). I didn't want to say anything cus your reputation on here is to stir up a bunch of **** and get banned... but coming back to this thread a few days later... all i have to say is "wow" - better then watching TV. This thread is pure gold.
    FLORIDA GATORS CREW

WELL I STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN... CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND...

Originally Posted by increaser View Post
    I still don't believe that this is real. If it is, please, please do us all a favor and never post yourself wearing that. Its like fat chicks and spandex, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU LOOK SKINNIER STOP WEARING IT.

You look absolutely ridiculous to be completely honest. You look terrible as far as your body, and I have never seen a worse case of Getamachthreerazor syndrome since Borat.

This has to be a joke, has to be. I am sorry if it isn't, but you may want to think twice about putting posting stuff like this.

Victoria's got a secret, and its "Men shouldn't wear my undies".
    You weigh 10lbs less than me and are 8 inches taller. You have minimal muscle mass on your frame. Your opinion is meaningless to me.

Anyway, as I posted already in this thread, I wasn't completely serious when posting those pics, but I still look better than you and are leaps and bounds ahead in terms of strength, I'm sure.

Originally Posted by bigdan View Post
    dude you aren't in any kind of shape in these pics and there is no warning or anything... i saw this thread a couple days ago... opened it up and was pretty much horrified by what i saw (that one pic w/ your pasty white ass hanging out was not cool). I didn't want to say anything cus your reputation on here is to stir up a bunch of **** and get banned... but coming back to this thread a few days later... all i have to say is "wow" - better then watching TV. This thread is pure gold.
    Thanks. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

You weigh 10lbs less than me and are 8 inches taller. You have minimal muscle mass on your frame. Your opinion is meaningless to me.

Anyway, as I posted already in this thread, I wasn't completely serious when posting those pics, but I still look better than you and are leaps and bounds ahead in terms of strength, I'm sure.
    I guess that means my opinion means a lot to you, seeing as how I'm basically twice your size.

Take a guess what I think.

Originally Posted by freeride88 View Post
    I guess that means my opinion means a lot to you, seeing as how I'm basically twice your size.

Take a guess what I think.
    You're the same height and weigh almost as much as Jesse Marunde which is a little hard to believe. You have pics?