Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

zyzz future thread? cliffs ?

aware me misc .. why thread got deleted ?

wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardpm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs
    -syas zyzz has no future
    - people say hes smart
    - no pics

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -zyzz posts serious intelligent response.
    -refresh page and it is gone.

Probably because it talked about use of E and such.....

IDUNNOLOL
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Zyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here it is.

We always lol about people who think we are constantly partying and on drugs in real life. Large-scale festivals occur only every 2-3 months or so, and it is on these occasions that we do have our fun, or take drugs. For the rest of the time, I'm training and eating like a machine, having early nights and bbqs on weekends at mates houses to get all our proteinz in, rather than going out binge drinking like every other ******* and getting absolutely wasted for the hell of it.

So whats better? taking something to go all out at an event a couple of times a year, whilst not drinking at all, or binge drinking every single week? I believe my lifestyle is much healthier. The only reason why so many people start an argument is due to their lack of knowledge and ignorance, society has uniformly conditioned them to believe that drugs are harmful in all circumstances and will ruin lives, and through their sheltered and socially oblivious upbringing, they are but puppets to their parents beliefs. What they fail to realise is that alcohol in itself is a strong drug, and the only reason they believe it is safe is due to its legality as opposed to other drugs. What they fail to realise is that there are large number of drugs are actually a hell of a lot safer than constant binge drinking.

If this was a world where E was legal and alcohol was a banned substance, im sure their opinions would be reversed. I never take offense to any remarks about my lifestyle, because im not partying and drug ****ed like many of you seem to think i am, my life revolves around training, university, and work, and then having the time of our lives at big events.

You better mire this post, because it is one of the very few srs Zyzz posts, cherish it while you can....back to trolling it is

Oh, and admirin my eloquence brah?

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zyzz View Post
    Here it is.

We always lol about people who think we are constantly partying and on drugs in real life. Large-scale festivals occur only every 2-3 months or so, and it is on these occasions that we do have our fun, or take drugs. For the rest of the time, I'm training and eating like a machine, having early nights and bbqs on weekends at mates houses to get all our proteinz in, rather than going out binge drinking like every other ******* and getting absolutely wasted for the hell of it.

So whats better? taking something to go all out at an event a couple of times a year, whilst not drinking at all, or binge drinking every single week? I believe my lifestyle is much healthier. The only reason why so many people start an argument is due to their lack of knowledge and ignorance, society has uniformly conditioned them to believe that drugs are harmful in all circumstances and will ruin lives, and through their sheltered and socially oblivious upbringing, they are but puppets to their parents beliefs. What they fail to realise is that alcohol in itself is a strong drug, and the only reason they believe it is safe is due to its legality as opposed to other drugs. What they fail to realise is that there are large number of drugs are actually a hell of a lot safer than constant binge drinking.

If this was a world where E was legal and alcohol was a banned substance, im sure their opinions would be reversed. I never take offense to any remarks about my lifestyle, because im not partying and drug ****ed like many of you seem to think i am, my life revolves around training, university, and work, and then having the time of our lives at big events.

You better mire this post, because it is one of the very few srs Zyzz posts, cherish it while you can....back to trolling it is

People stick up for him because he's been humble enough to admit all of this knowing there would be lash back. He's expressed remorse/guilt for his actions and he doesn't condone them. He was fortunate enough to be the only one hurt in his ****ed up decision and he has to live like that for the rest of his life. There's no point in bashing someone like him because he's learned a life lesson that most people won't ever learn, or have to learn if they just look at his experience. People that make fun of him for his situation are doing so out of their own insecurities.

Zyzz on the other hand is an egotistical moron with a bunch of sheep following him. It's typical of the general population to follow a charismatic personality type even when the person has nothing to offer to society. These sheep follow him because his charisma allows him to put himself in attention whoring positions which a lot of people subconsciously desire, so they look up to him.

This is why the general population fails at life. They follow people like Zyzz who if put in a position of power, would not be able to maintain it on his own because he knows nothing beyond entertaining. True leaders don't need to make a mockery of themselves in order to draw attention. True leaders put people like Zyzz in control to get the attention of the masses and use people like Zyzz as a puppet. True leaders are the ones standing quietly in a corner laughing under their breath at people like Zyzz while the rest of the idiots around are sucking on his nuts. Zyzz is not a leader, he's a puppet and the masses of idiots are easily entertained.

Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarsipop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mirin srs zyzz post

dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i didnt know you were capable
    of producing a half-intelligent response

hmmm
    maybe i dont hate you as much as i thought i did

cause thats how i am..
    Best rappers:
    Redman, Nas, Ghostface Killah, Method Man

Reps to stoners

CURRENT LIFT/GOAL 1 REP MAXOUT
    Deadlift: 315 /405
    Bench: 205 /250
    Squat: 245 /315
    Military: 120 /150

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here it is.

Honestly thought you drank most of the time you went out to clubs...but then again I guess it would have been impossible to keep the physique up to par

gjdm
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    blackkidgoingoooooo.gif

Don't be scared homie! mexanacho's Avatar
    mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000) mexanacho is a name known to all. (+5000)

LMAO zyzz you on that ****gy time??

buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000) buckfangs is just really nice. (+1000)
    People stick up for him because he's been humble enough to admit all of this knowing there would be lash back. He's expressed remorse/guilt for his actions and he doesn't condone them. He was fortunate enough to be the only one hurt in his ****ed up decision and he has to live like that for the rest of his life. There's no point in bashing someone like him because he's learned a life lesson that most people won't ever learn, or have to learn if they just look at his experience. People that make fun of him for his situation are doing so out of their own insecurities.

Zyzz on the other hand is an egotistical moron with a bunch of sheep following him. It's typical of the general population to follow a charismatic personality type even when the person has nothing to offer to society. These sheep follow him because his charisma allows him to put himself in attention whoring positions which a lot of people subconsciously desire, so they look up to him.

This is why the general population fails at life. They follow people like Zyzz who if put in a position of power, would not be able to maintain it on his own because he knows nothing beyond entertaining. True leaders don't need to make a mockery of themselves in order to draw attention. True leaders put people like Zyzz in control to get the attention of the masses and use people like Zyzz as a puppet. True leaders are the ones standing quietly in a corner laughing under their breath at people like Zyzz while the rest of the idiots around are sucking on his nuts. Zyzz is not a leader, he's a puppet and the masses of idiots are easily entertained.

lol wut?

Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000) Semo_Adms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here it is.

THANK YOU. I try to explain this to everyone but no one f*cking takes it seriously.

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    e and alcohol are both bad.
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow. Just wow.

Epic post.

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    in after srs zyzz post.

and a good one at that.

supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supaturk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lettuce be reality now.

cliffs
    none of us really drink at all.
    The max we drink alcohol is about 3-4 times a year.

yes we go out a fair bit clubbing etc. but usually do it sober and just get bishes. dont need to drink or take anything to get girls..

and as zyyz stated - only big festivals is where we ever take anything. and sometimes if its not big enough we dont bother

zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50) zhellothar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys are on dat der ****gy time for hating on zyzz, he's all that is man.
    "be friendly and make quality posts."

~Larry

I love cawk

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gif_Brah View Post
    blackkidgoingoooooo.gif
    Originally Posted by mexanacho View Post
    LMAO zyzz you on that ****gy time??
    http://www.sydneyhotshots.com/

Originally Posted by buckfangs View Post
    lol wut?
    Originally Posted by Gif_Brah View Post
    Wow. Just wow.

Epic post.
    Lol that was just a copypaste from Errorist in that thread Germanic made

dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500) dmills007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by davidkap View Post
    in after srs zyzz post.

and a good one at that.
    stoner repped
    Best rappers:
    Redman, Nas, Ghostface Killah, Method Man

Reps to stoners

CURRENT LIFT/GOAL 1 REP MAXOUT
    Deadlift: 315 /405
    Bench: 205 /250
    Squat: 245 /315
    Military: 120 /150

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In before people ignore science and perpetuate the ignorance surrounding drugs.

"OOOOOOH DOOOOOOOOD! DRUGS ARE BAAAAAAAAAD!!!! STICK TO ALcoHOL coffeeeee and smookes!!!!!!! Thye arn 't drugs, they'r legitmate forms of recretion!!!!111"

As long as you drink your drugs, your right YEAH? The TAXED drugs are alright YEAH@!!@!@@!$#!@$!@!

Truth: There are better drugs, and better drugs for you, than alcohol. End of story.

Do people truly believe that we can send a man to the moon but can't make a better (and better for you) drug than alcohol?
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000) Pern is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't understand why anyone has to justify drinking. The misconception comes from average people who drink and sit on their ass all day. If you're training and dieting right (which is what it boils down to), then there won't be a problem.

EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) EyesBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here it is.

gjdm respect brahh

coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) coketo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Here it is.

OMG i cant believe zyzz posted on my thread lol

stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    misc needs more srs zyzz

TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWire024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pern View Post
    Don't understand why anyone has to justify drinking. The misconception comes from average people who drink and sit on their ass all day. If you're training and dieting right (which is what it boils down to), then there won't be a problem.
    Agreed. Pretty much everything done in moderation is fine. Just like most stuff done in excess is not.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zyzz has won me over as a fan today

Serious

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pern View Post
    all you have to do is look at the average person for the evidence.

the average person is a recidivist binge drinker that consumes the discusting mass marketed foods the majority of the time. they mock those who dare to eat NORMALLY and lead an active lifestyle.

While drug companies make billions the general public sits back, pay tax and consume...

most damaging thing to do to your liver is drink alcohol and consume paracetamol...

my a friend of mines mother head nursed a dialysis ward for years and the ignorance still pertains... went over to friends place and the mother is chucking back paracetamol, ibuprofen and alcohol to help her 'neck' pain.

you can nearly guarantee parts of her liver are dead, but because she bought the drugs over the counter they must be safe right?

typical general public ^
    I wish it lasted, forever.

INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here it is.

respect for zyzz

+10
    maybe no possibility

DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Here it is.

-= * Olympian Health Representative *=-

James 1:2 - "Rejoice my brothers and sisters when you face trials of many kinds."

Never give up, you're in control of your own ambition and discipline. It's never too late to be where you want to be as long as you start now and stay focused.

22 Year cut complete... EHSTennis's Avatar
    EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000) EHSTennis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here it is.

for real man. enlightened misc brahs ITT
    Jaguars and Diamondbacks +

1500 +

ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Squat twice as much as I weigh crew

Forever skinny crew