Bobcat75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help finding the right supplements

I play football for my high school, and my coach told me I need to get biger and stronger to play starting tight end for my team. right now im 6'4 195lb,I Bench 225 and power clean 205. So I need to know the fastest way to gain at least 25lb and increase my lifts 40-50lb.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat a lot, lift heavy, and sleep as much as possible. whey protein for pre/postworkout, creatine, and EFAs.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by chlaxman
    eat a lot, lift heavy, and sleep as much as possible. whey protein for pre/postworkout, creatine, and EFAs.
    And take a good Muti like Mega men from GNC.

biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggunther has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bobcat75
    I play football for my high school, and my coach told me I need to get biger and stronger to play starting tight end for my team. right now im 6'4 195lb,I Bench 225 and power clean 205. So I need to know the fastest way to gain at least 25lb and increase my lifts 40-50lb.

Try a weight gainer with good amounts of protein (Pro-Complex, CytoGainer, etc.) and creatine (CEE). Some good creatine choices are CEX by VPX, CR2 by ****, CRe2 by thermolife. Glutamine will help you receover faster, b ut you are young and should not have to woory about that.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    instead of buying a weight gainer i would make one. good recipes in the nutrition section, just search there.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

WillWC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    And take a good Muti like Mega men from GNC.
    I was in Jewel Osco today looking for a good multi, and I finally picked up "Nature's Valley Time Release High Potency Men's Formula Multivitamin". On the front of the bottle it says "Compare to GNC Mega Men".

Is this good for a multi? Probably a stupid question....but what exactly does it mean by 'high potency'?

sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50) sprung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    high potency = powerful, higher dosage
    it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change.

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Originally Posted by WillWC
    I was in Jewel Osco today looking for a good multi, and I finally picked up "Nature's Valley Time Release High Potency Men's Formula Multivitamin". On the front of the bottle it says "Compare to GNC Mega Men".

Is this good for a multi? Probably a stupid question....but what exactly does it mean by 'high potency'?
    Yes it is a good Muti but if you are paying more than $24 for 4 month supply head to GNC a get Mega Men if it is cheaper stay with it.