Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scared of going to the gym...

It's been about 5 years since I actually lifted consistently and got ripped (I was just 17 years old).

Since then I have been drinking beer, eating takeaways (junk food) every night and generally getting fat/wasting my life way.

I've finally decided to get back in the gym and follow my old plan. I'm really excited to do this but just have one problem, I'm scared to go into the gym.

When I used to train, I actually looked quite good, but now I'm just a fat slob.

It's really dumb and I've never been worried about anything like this before, but I just cant imagine being the weak/fat guy in the gym and wanted to know if anyone has ever felt like this too?
    Consistency is the difference between success or failure

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was a fat slob before I started weighing 240 but that didn't stop me from doing what I wanted to do. Now I'm 180 and feel great. Stop being a pussy and lift. It's a gym after all ur not the only fat person there...
    1k+ 100% of the time

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone has to start somewhere. You focus on what you are there for and what you are out to accomplish.

Dont worry about your surroundings, what others think, and just envision your end goal.

That's what counts.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In all honesty, it is the bigger people in the gym that I have to most respect for. It is easy to sit back, watch tv, and get fat, but just knowing that they want to make a change is enough for me to have respect for them. It wont happen overnight, and it will take a lot of changes on your part, but in the long run it will be worth it.

Good luck!

Recomp & Motivated Arr =) sid007's Avatar
    sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Theres big people, fat people, skinny, etc at the gym everyday.

Bottom line is they are trying. NO ONE unless they are an uber douche is going to say dyam, you're a fat slob at the gym.

More then anything you will get props for getting back in shape.
    Down 15% BF Up 6 % Muscle in 7 months (March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept 2010)
    Maint / Recomp (oct 2010 - July 2011)
    Aug/Sep/Oct '11 - fat loss / cut Goal: 1 lb every 5 days / (3500 cals burnt every 5 days - 400 cal deficit food | 300 cal deficit gym daily)

My Fat Stack: Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Flax, PB, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Butter, CLA
    My Protein Stack: Chicken, Lean Steak, Deli Turkey, Fish, Egg Whites, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, ON Whey

Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ugh. Ya, I remember what that felt like. Horrible feeling. Ill say 90% of the people in the gym will either not care or be proud of what your doing. The other 10% can be pricks. I just let that add fuel to my fire. But thats when I first started. Now everyones cool, and some even ask for my routine.

foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seriously, I respect those fat guys way more than those really skinny ones who make no progress during the year I spent at the gym.

LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LB3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just put on my headphones and zone out, i don't think anyone cares what you look like man. i went in there a string bean lifting virtually no weight.

yeah it sucked, but in just weeks that all changes

Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superfreek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could have restarted like me being OLD and fat. Your already 50% up on me when I went back.

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people don't care.

In the end everyone is their to better themselves.

Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Socrateez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everybody is going to be worrying too much about what they look like to worry about you, trust me. It's all in your head my friend.

Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kill-Em-All has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all your comments guys, I will be taking all of your advice and nice to know everyone is understanding and generally like to help...

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Perverse View Post
    It's been about 5 years since I actually lifted consistently and got ripped (I was just 17 years old).

Since then I have been drinking beer, eating takeaways (junk food) every night and generally getting fat/wasting my life way.

I've finally decided to get back in the gym and follow my old plan. I'm really excited to do this but just have one problem, I'm scared to go into the gym.

When I used to train, I actually looked quite good, but now I'm just a fat slob.

It's really dumb and I've never been worried about anything like this before, but I just cant imagine being the weak/fat guy in the gym and wanted to know if anyone has ever felt like this too?
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InvidGurab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I got back into the gym it was after a thirteen year hiatus. I was 70lbs overweight and looked like a slob too. Just go do your thing man no one cares. All I did for the first month was cardio to get my stamina up then I started hitting the weights along with cardio and the rest is history.

Don't let your performance anxiety get the best of you just do what you need to do.
    Heads or Tails

dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dust1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The first 5-6 months are tough but when you start seeing killer results and start getting more and more comfortable, you'll ask yourself what happend to the old you. I used to throw a hoodie on and rock my MP3 player, I couldn't see them or vise versa it helped get use to the environment.
    Starting Weight: 290lbs
    Current: 189lbs
    New Goal: 190 & Less than 10% BFP by 9/18/14

Promera Sports sponsored log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162315701&p=1253711441

Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To me...the people around me are what motivate me to keep pushing as hard as i can everyday..esspecially the overweight people because i was there just 2 years ago and look back at it now and am soooo thankfull that i swallowed my ego and went to the gym despite how i looked.

Once you loose your ego you loose your limits...
    18 y/o-183 lbs-6'4
    March 29th-
    April 5th-
    April 12th-
    April 19th-
    April 26th-

Get Wide-Get Legs.

foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) foodstamp916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ExtremeEnigma;
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Testosterone man!! Lol

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only for the years I waited before I went into the gym. Once I got in there, I got a lot of sideways looks, but I cranked up my mp3 player and kept going. Likely, you're going to get the "Oh THAT person. Why bother? They'll be quit in a week. Fatty." line of hating. Those types tend to shut the hell up when they see you busting your ass 3-4 times a week. I'm far from where I want to be and I still get "the eye" from certain people, but you know what? **** 'em. If they're concentrating on me, that makes 2 people focused on my workout, me and them. It's like they say: "If you don't have haters, you're doing something wrong."
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    90% of people at the gym are in exactly the same boat you are. they are there to better themselves, whether it be weight loss, or mass gain, or just maintaining, whatever. 5% are there because they were told they should go. the last 5% go because they think it's cool, and these are the typical bros you see in the gym doing bicep curls for 4 hours while talking on their phones.

just go and laugh at those guys everyone else will encourage you and recognise you are making a conscious decision to better your life!
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat

Thanks again guys. I need to drop the ego, accept what I have done to my body and get on with it.

When I see people who are overweight I don't think anything, but for some reason I feel like people see me, a 22 year old and think to themselves "Hes not fit to be human, eating all that food and wasting his prime, etc etc"

PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PolishHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One thing I notice in the gym is results. You notice the people that are changing, that are getting results, and you envy and respect them at the same time. You are in a position right now where you can gain respect quickly. People notice hard work and results. When people see you in the gym in a few weeks or months and notice you have lost weight, they will respect you, not look down on you. When you go to the gym long enough, you will notice the people you envied when you started. And you know what? They will more than likely look exactly the same in the future. Work out hard, eat right, and the results will come. Once you start losing weight you will get more and more comfortable in the gym. This will make you more confident, which in turn will command respect from the people around you.

Believe me, people will notice the hard work and results.

sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sureshk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more likely people see you and think "hmm, what he's eating looks tasty". the average population have both little knowledge and little desire to be healthy.
    starting stats 08/4-158.5 lbs,95cm waist, ~25% body fat
    current stats 16/7-146 lbs, 81cm waist, ~13.0% body fat

original short term goal = 16 July = 12% BF. Actual reached = 16 July = 13% BF.
    New short term goal = increase calories by 250/week, hope to hit 10-11% BF by the time I reach my bulking calories (3rd Sept).
    Medium term goal = 160 lbs @ 10% body fat by April 2011
    long term goal = 180 lbs, 10% body fat

jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoutlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Everyone has to start somewhere, whether fat, skinny, etc...it doesn't matter! As long as you are trying. You may feel uncomfortable for a few days, but after you get back into the swing of things you'll be A-OK!
    Supplements:

ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein
    ON Casein Protein
    ON Opti-Men Multi-vitamin
    ON Fish Oil
    ON Micronized Creatine (cycled)
    ON AminoEnergy (cycled)

Starting Weight: 198 LBS (FAT)
    Goal Weight: 175 LBS <-----Reached
    Goal Weight: 165 LBS <----- Reached
    Goal Weight: 150 LBS<-----Reached
    Goal Weight: 165 LBS (LEAN)

"No regrets! Only you dwell on your failures" -- Jamie Eason

ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question

Originally Posted by ExtremeEnigma View Post
    I think you might suffer from a condition called RCC (Reading Comprehension Challenged).

To the OP, don't worry about what other people think when you're at the gym. Just get in there, work hard and do your thing.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Starting Weight: 347 lbs
    Current Weight: See Profile Stats

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125616713

ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShaneT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Originally Posted by ExtremeEnigma View Post
    Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day.
    And by the way, your profile says you're 5'9" and 180. Who's the internet tough guy here?
    Last edited by ShaneT; 06-28-2010 at 01:29 PM.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Starting Weight: 347 lbs
    Current Weight: See Profile Stats

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125616713

Registered User bluebloodedpony's Avatar
    bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10) bluebloodedpony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just do it, I used to love going to the gym. It was free, so I couldnt complain. But I was always one of the bigger guys in there, and people don't always see big as fat when you are on a weight bench. I would always get asked to spot other people, which to me is pretty flattering. Just make sure you actually can spot their weight...duh.
    "The hardest diet I was ever on was the one when I was fat. You can only wear fat clothes, you don't feel good, your sex life gets damaged, you don't have energy for anything. It's horrible." -Drew Carey

FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrosteaTT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShaneT View Post
    I think you might suffer from a condition called RCC (Reading Comprehension Challenged).
    LoL.. i was thinkin the same thing... where the fu@k did that guy get the $hit?

peterjohnson76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing to be scared about. In my opinion it can only help!

mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100) mikeyskywalker is not very well liked. (-100)

To be honest, people are selfish and only think about themselves, such as what you are doing. Not saying it's bad, but that's human nature. When I'm in the gym, I'm only worried about me and if I ever do think about other people it's only because I'm self conscious of myself compared to others. So basically, everyone's thinking "me me me me" in the gym. You're the one that needs the gym more than most of us too, so feel welcomed and good about yourself that you're working for a better tomorrow.

Registered User Total Body Rebuild's Avatar
    Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000) Total Body Rebuild is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, nobody will really care, and if they do, who cares what they think...

If anything, to get over this "mental blockage", you could try going to the gym during the times when it is not to busy for a few sessions to build your confidence, and then you will become more comfortable in the environment and feel a lot better. It may seem like a crutch, but it works...