waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000) waldopepper is a name known to all. (+5000)

What goes around comes around

Last night at 2:30 AM I heard a loud bang in front of my house followed by two more. I looked out the front window and saw both of my neighbors mailboxes laying in their driveway. I went out and saw that someone had smashed ours too, probably with a baseball bat but it didn't fall off because I screwed it on so tight when I replaced it years ago. I ran outside so ready to kick some ass but they were long gone. I was fuming for half an hour or so after that wishing I could have caught the stupid punks that did it. But then I remembered when I was probably 16 - 17 that a friend of mine and I would get chunks of firewood and throw them out the window at people's mailboxes. I never thought much of it at the time - I just thought it was exciting for some reason (I know, dumb kid). So I started thinking "what goes around comes around" and "paybacks are a bitch" and I calmed down. A year or so ago I also had someone drive through my front yard when the ground was soaked. I don't recall ever doing that to anyone but I did a lot of other similar stupid vandalizing. You guys ever got a payback 20 - 25 years later?

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

a story

hey one night i was working out under my carport and heard the same loud bang...i walk out to the street and here comes the white ford crown vic truckin down the right side of the road, i watch as it mows down two more boxes as it nears me...lol...he straightens up and misses mine as he passes, drives down 5 houses and turns into his driveway...and drags his drunk ass inside...nothing ever became of it, but it was a good show...ps..i never bashed mail boxes, maybe that's why mine was spared...lol
    Land of Honalee

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only payback I'm getting is from my own kids, for what I used to do to my parents.

Back to the mailbox thing, a buddy at work moved way out in the sticks and they were required to have mail boxes on the street. He put one up, that got blowed up with fireworks. He wound up losing 4 mailboxes due to vandalism. So, we decided to make him one that was indestructable.

We had some old 3/16" stainless steel sheet leftover from a job. A little brake work later, it had the standard mailbox form. Bottom and end pieces were made up and welded to the box. A door was made and hinged. A piece of stainless steel tubing was welded to the bottom to mount on a steel tube. Outwardly, it looked like a regular mailbox, flag and everything. Our paint shop did the paint and lettering.

We handed the mailbox over to the guy, he cemented a steel post into the ground and bolted the mailbox to it. All is well, he comes out to go to work one day, looks on the ground and finds a splintered baseball bat. We got a laugh over that.

BG
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The world is very round, indeed. But, that still sucks that happened!

I only do good things to people...so...only good things come back.

hahahaha!

Teasing.

No...can't think of anything bad I've done...and it's come back to bite me...hmmm..have to reflect on that.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    The only payback I'm getting is from my own kids, for what I used to do to my parents.

LOL! Okay...now this could be one that fits me.