Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Bumping because I'm curious to see if anything ever came of this...
    Only a good read to waste time at work. Have you seen the videos on the website? At least use a person with jacked/defined forearms/arms to demo the product, he had the definition of cookie dough. I'll stick with my heavy grips thank you, which works wonders when you do pyramids with them
    Back at 210, lame :/

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by flipkev View Post
    Only a good read to waste time at work. Have you seen the videos on the website?....
    You haven't read my other post about this have you...lol.

I'm a VERY large doubter in the product for several reasons, but I'm really curious if the OP followed through with the three he agreed to let review the product. I have a good bit of respect for them and was really just curious what they have to say if they had a chance to test.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I'm a VERY large doubter in the product for several reasons, but I'm really curious if the OP followed through with the three he agreed to let review the product. I have a good bit of respect for them and was really just curious what they have to say if they had a chance to test.
    Not yet, I just got one of the test units back from Woodbolt yesterday, so I am putting together a workout program for them right now... I apologize for the wait. Flipkev, as far as having big muscles, here you go http://www.bisonstrength.com/blog/20...-is-essential/

I will have something for the guys by the end of the week.
    Vasiliy Fomichev
    Bison Strength Equipment, LLC
    http://www.bisonstrength.com
    Forearm Strength Training Equipment
    ---------------------------------------------
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply! Willing is not enough, we must do!" Goethe

flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10) flipkev is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oh yeah, oops haha. Your doubt was shared by the potential people to test this product out and I'm with you, I don't see how this would be any improvement to my current forearm routine, which is doing a pyramid while doing light cardio. My forearms aren't bowling pin sized, but pretty defined now with tendons running down the outside (not bragging) and don't need straps for any of my lifts.

vasyafomichev I meant have a jacked/defined person demoing the product in your videos. The link you provided didn't address that, it would've had the same effect if you posted a link to walnut butter. What do you see when you go to this site's homepage? Or in fact any ab gimmick commercial? If I'm gonna spend my money on something that's 3 digits with cheaper, better alternatives then give me something to work for. For me to look like that guy would be a step backwards, sorry to be so blunt but it's just good marketing.

vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vasyafomichev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me to look like that guy would be a step backwards, sorry to be so blunt but it's just good marketing.
    Understandable, I will be replacing the guy on the exercises page, I would have to agree with you there - he is not the best looking strength training model )) however, you should be able to see past the guy into the concept of the equipment.

As far as the link I posted, it shows that big muscles do not always mean big strength due to using isometrics to develop tendon strength. I have experienced it on my own many times.
    Vasiliy Fomichev
    "Knowing is not enough, we must apply! Willing is not enough, we must do!" Goethe

jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have great respect for all who seek to move beyond their current limitations. I have purchased your product (Bison-1) and I am delighted to say that it far surpassed any expectations I had for it. As for the price, it was well worth the cost, and I would have paid much more for it. My personal approach to the path of strength is that NO price is too steep. After all, I'm not paying for a gimmick so much as I am expressing the desire to move forward and learn new things. Whether or not something works as planned is not the point! I will have gained knowledge either way and I will have demonstrated my willingness to try new things and take risks to gain what I want. The unwillingness to pay the asking price says more about one's ability to make money than expressing true doubt about a product's effectiveness. I'll lay out the money to try something because I don't fear that I cannot replace that money with more. Bottom line: if you want to be able to do things you've never done before, you've got to be willing to do things that are uncomfortable. You've got to give it all you've got - and sometimes that means spending money!

Originally Posted by jamesbaird View Post
    I have great respect for all who seek to move beyond their current limitations. I have purchased your product (Bison-1) and I am delighted to say that it far surpassed any expectations I had for it. As for the price, it was well worth the cost, and I would have paid much more for it. My personal approach to the path of strength is that NO price is too steep. After all, I'm not paying for a gimmick so much as I am expressing the desire to move forward and learn new things. Whether or not something works as planned is not the point! I will have gained knowledge either way and I will have demonstrated my willingness to try new things and take risks to gain what I want. The unwillingness to pay the asking price says more about one's ability to make money than expressing true doubt about a product's effectiveness. I'll lay out the money to try something because I don't fear that I cannot replace that money with more. Bottom line: if you want to be able to do things you've never done before, you've got to be willing to do things that are uncomfortable. You've got to give it all you've got - and sometimes that means spending money!
    Jesus H God did you Bison Strength guys make this account to post a positive review for your bashed and disproven product? Any shred of respect I initially had has been flushed down the drain like the money of your customers, you guys might as well try somewhere else cause there's no chance of you peddling your crap here now. I'll make it a little side mission in life to bash and and **** talk your modified sex toy, GTFO of BB.com.

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for that commercial break, "Jamesbaird."

Thanks for the laugh too. That is the single worst justification for overpaying that I have ever seen. By the end of your post I was expecting to read, "But wait, there's more!" as you tell us about a free mini-blender offer or something.

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is so painfully obvious... come on now guys, do you really think posting a damn infomercial is going to work on us?

brb never buying your product

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hmmm... your very first post on this site is about a little known product that a person is attempting to get us to review and not only do you endorse the product, you decide to say that you are willing to pay ANY price in an effort to see if it will increase your strength and if said product doesnt work, thats not the point....? The point is that you tried? Well, I might try to fly tonight by jumping off a balcony and since my goal is to fly, then it doesnt matter if it doesnt work?

So, if your goal is transportation rather than strength, and I sell you a car that some may feel is overpriced, and offer you proven, reliable anc cheaper alternatives and you decide to pay for the expensive and possibly unrelaible one and use it and it breaks down quickly, leaks oil, needs new tires, gets bad gas mileage, etc.....you dont care because #1 you learned from it and #2 you dont fear replacing that money???

W
    T
    F

You said "The unwillingness to pay the asking price says more about one's ability to make money than expressing true doubt about a product's effectiveness."

So your highest priorities are
    #1 increase strength
    #2 gain knowledge and be willing to ty new things

and your lowest ones are
    #1 money (because you can apparently make more)

I will be honest, Im baffled whether to neg you because you may be a Bison-1 plant or laugh at your lack of good common sense statement or both.

Originally Posted by Manzooka View Post
    That is the single worst justification for overpaying that I have ever seen..
    ^ This.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    This is so painfully obvious... come on now guys, do you really think posting a damn infomercial is going to work on us?

brb never buying your product
    It's actually really pathetic and sad...

wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfdragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We need a mod to do an Ip check comparing these two.
    vasyafomichev
    jamesbaird

Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wolfdragon View Post
    We need a mod to do an Ip check comparing these two.
    vasyafomichev
    jamesbaird
    Yeah I would love to see them come out positive and just getting that satisfaction

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    I will be honest, Im baffled whether to neg you because you may be a Bison-1 plant or laugh at your lack of good common sense statement or both.
    The way I see it, he's either an idiot for thinking we would fall for his weak-a$$ bullsh!t, or he's an idiot for for his thoughts ... but either way, he's an idiot!

This entire thread is a crock of bullsh!t!!!

jamesbaird NEGGED!!!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh good God.....I alluded to it a few posts ago that I was pretty much done here, but now I'm saying it straight out......take me off that list. I want nothing to do with this product or you (whatever the OP's name is).

This is really shameless. The only good news is that with as big as BB.com is, anybody who may have been searching honestly on the net will certainly be brought here from a search to see who it is they are dealing with.

Vasy.....don't bother pm'ing me, I don't want your product, don't like what you've done here and don't have the time to commit to it.......I plan on sitting by the pool, drinking beer, and doing a lot of other meaningless stuff this summer that will bring me more enjoyment than using your gadget.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wikiniks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^You a mod? if so i guess that means the ips r the same lol

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wikiniks View Post
    ^You a mod? if so i guess that means the ips r the same lol

You asking me?

Mods have bold names and about a million or so rep power.....pretty obvious who is and isn't a mod.

I don't know if the IP's are the same or not, but its entirely irrellevant. I have at least 15 friends that I could call right now that would be more than willing to make an account on here and troll for me from their homes. If I really wanted to make it look right I wouldn't do it myself, but ask one of them to. I'm certainly not special....Vasy or pretty much anybody could do the same thing.

I just don't believe the guy touting this crap is anything but a shill, matching IP's or not. If he's not, he's just a clown because of his silly reasoning.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll lay out the money to try something because I don't fear that I cannot replace that money with more.
    Just thought I'd point out that with all of this free negative press your ability to "replace that money with more" has probably become highly compromised. Might be time to find a new personal approach to the path of strength ... and advertising.

Ok... I do not have much time to get into this nonsense but just to clear things out...

1. Jamesbaird, I do appreciate your feedback on Bison-1! I think I see your point - urge for performance, right? The thing is the most frequent repliers on this board are not into sports, therefore, will not be able to relate to this psychology.
    2. I did not ask anyone to post on this thread, and if I did, you would probably see it from the start and a lot. Seriously, are you guys that shallow?
    3. I am not here to advertise, or try to prove anything. Bison-1 is the best on the market for forearm strength; lack of experience of members with Bison-1 on this forum will not change the opinions of hundreds of thousands of people around the world. It has been recognized and rewarded as such internationally, used by world and Olympic champions ...etc. I dare you to find another piece of equipment that received that many awards and gained so much recognition in the world of sports. This is exactly the reason why I am not offended by the remarks on this thread, as that only speaks of lack of knowledge of strength training concepts, experience with Bison-1, and/or ignorance.
    4. The only reason why I am still around, is that because I see a few people with real knowledge on this forum, and that are interested in strength training. I am here for people seeking performance.

I will PM people that had agreed to try out Bison-1.
    Last edited by vasyafomichev; 06-17-2010 at 10:35 AM.
    Vasiliy Fomichev

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vasyafomichev View Post
    3. I am not here to advertise, or try to prove anything. Bison-1 is the best on the market for forearm strength; .
    LMAO! It's almost like a Simpsons episode. Classic....I'm not here to advertise, but here is an advertisement...

I dare you to find another piece of equipment that received that many awards and gained so much recognition in the world of sports.
    May I present to you... the barbell.

Who wants to try ur product bro...people wont even take it for free....let alone 130 bucks...

This will be my last polite reply to you vasyafomichev regarding your gimmick, you've been called out and disproven on almost every level. There's no hope, just leave and try elsewhere cause we're obviously not going to fall for it and further attempts just insults our intelligence. You're basically the new Suzanne Somers and the thigh master, but instead of moving onto a TV sitcom try another ploy to make money.

Next time when making another account to promote your crap, have the fake account post some, upload an avi and, though it's common sense, DON'T REPLY LIKE A SALESMAN. You should've posted something like this:

"I use this guys, worked my forearms better than when I was doing barbell curls. I use it while watching tv, so it works good IMO".

Pulling that kind of stunt probably works on your message board, which is packed with testimonials obviously not created by vasyafomichev:

http://www.bisonstrength.com/bison-1...wforum.php?f=6

But pulling that here...you think we're stupid?

Yo, anyone want me to make a video of me doing those nails in a knot? I'll also show my forearm definition which is pretty good now (IMO, lol), got some free time and nails over the weekend

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

This is exactly the reason why I am not offended by the remarks on this thread, as that only speaks of lack of knowledge of strength training concepts, experience with Bison-1, and/or ignorance.
    4. The only reason why I am still around, is that because I see a few people with real knowledge on this forum, and that are interested in strength training. I am here for people seeking performance.

So now you think insulting us will get you somewhere?? You are an a$$hole buddy. Do you have any idea how many of us spend hours reading and studying bodybuilding and powerlifting? Do you have any idea how many years of experience in the gym are packed into these threads? No, you obviously don't. From what I see in your avi you look like a very weak man. Why the hell would I believe that you have ANYTHING to offer the strength training community. No one is going to test your product out anymore for you. Keetman is out, sounds like buff is out, and xephonics hasn't even posted in a while. You have bashed your only hope of gaining any followers in these forums.

Go away, and take jamesbaird and your stupid effing bison-1 crap with you

................lack of experience of members with Bison-1 on this forum will not change the opinions of hundreds of thousands of people around the world. .....................

I'm not going to call you a liar, because I don't know everything and there's some crazy sheit that goes on in other countries.

However, this line stands out as absolute BS. I just don't (at face value) believe that you've sold "hundreds of thousands" of these "gadgets". If you have, it really seems to me that we'd have heard of you before now. Again....I scream......I could be wrong, but sounds fishy to me.

Please stop.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This will be my last polite reply to you vasyafomichev regarding your gimmick, you've been called out and disproven on almost every level. There's no hope, just leave and try elsewhere cause we're obviously not going to fall for it and further attempts just insults our intelligence. You're basically the new Suzanne Somers and the thigh master, but instead of moving onto a TV sitcom try another ploy to make money.

Next time when making another account to promote your crap, have the fake account post some, upload an avi and, though it's common sense, DON'T REPLY LIKE A SALESMAN. You should've posted something like this:

"I use this guys, worked my forearms better than when I was doing barbell curls. I use it while watching tv, so it works good IMO".

Pulling that kind of stunt probably works on your message board, which is packed with testimonials obviously not created by vasyafomichev:

http://www.bisonstrength.com/bison-1...wforum.php?f=6

But pulling that here...you think we're stupid?

Yo, anyone want me to make a video of me doing those nails in a knot? I'll also show my forearm definition which is pretty good now (IMO, lol), got some free time and nails over the weekend
    This jamesbaird apparently posted here (his first post ever on these forums) yesterday (June 16) at 3:40pm.
    Presumably the same person made their very first post on the Bison 1 forums yesterday (June 16) at 3:15pm.

http://www.bisonstrength.com/bison-1...c.php?f=6&t=50

Hurm.....
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesbaird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

no offense intended

I simply wanted to offer my opinion that, to me, the Bison-1 is a worthwhile investment. My personal approach to strength training is centered around some of the same neuroscience used to treat people who suffer from phantom limb symptoms. For reference (and fascinating reading), I highly recommend the writings of V. Ramachandran and Oliver Sacks. Put simply, if you are familiar with the way the body is disproportionately represented in our brains, you see that the hands and esp. the thumbs are our biggest source of neural input. More neural excitation in the hands will be reflected in an exponentially greater neural stimulation of muscle bundles. The more your hands feel, the stronger you get. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I was just offering a viewpoint since it seemed as if you were sincerely interested/curious. If you're not interested, I apologize for the confusion. For those who are interested in a neurophysiological approach to super strength, I'm on ******** - james baird, Tucson, Az.

The more your hands feel, the stronger you get.
    Well then **** lifting weights, I'm gonna spend that time touching roses and sh*t and get swole. Get that retarted (misspelled on purpose) bull**** outta here, it holds as much merit as the Bison-1 forearm device, ever heard of it?

I'm on ******** - james baird, Tucson, Az.
    You're on ********, well that validates everything, boy do I feel like a tool.

Post a link to your ******** account vasyafomichev, I mean James, no no I mean vasyafomichev, boy this gets confusing.
    Last edited by flipkev; 06-18-2010 at 06:06 AM.

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why hate?

This is America. Suzanne Somers made a billion with the thigh master

Slap chop made that "love my nuts" prostitute dude rich.

Ignore the haters. Stay positive. Get the buzz going. (Add a Wii connection! Allow 3 EASY payments..)

Keep hustlin...
    Last edited by jormone; 06-18-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Why hate?
    I'm not "hating" so much I'm as offering a service by pointing out the obvious to would-be nincompoops who might actually consider buying this turd.

If you get duped into buying a thigh-master, shaker weight, or bison-1 because you believe what a paid athlete or celebrity tells you, then sure… you're getting exactly what you deserve. And as the esteemed Jamesbaird taught us, sometimes you have to spend money in order to learn a lesson. Still, when I see a turd I'm going to warn people around me not to step in the turd.

Speaking of Jamesbaird, I'm beginning to think this guy is on to something. I'm planning on using this particular piece of advice the next time I’m looking for “company” in Vegas. /wink

Originally Posted by jamesbaird
    Bottom line: if you want to be able to do things you've never done before, you've got to be willing to do things that are uncomfortable. You've got to give it all you've got - and sometimes that means spending money!