cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It's the Final Countdown

hi Everyone,

Well This will be my be all end all journal, The last few months of my life have been pretty ****ed up,

Basically, When I was 16 I developed severe acne, Being so head in the sand about my weight I would never go to a doctor and didn't for this, Last year I did go and seeked treatment for the acne, I started a medication called Accutane in Janruary (30th!) I thought great I've finally got my life coming back to me.

I was unhappy with my treatment from my first dermatologist, so went to another on friday (25th of May). I was told what was thought was acne, isn't It's scarred me horribly keloid scars. So Yeah I have been very frustrated and dissapointed,

The side effects of the drug accutane for me have been very nasty, Rashes/ hair loss, Eyesight problems (blured vision), and the typical ones Dry lips, skin, eyes Bone Pain. I haven't been able to walk like I used to. So now I've stopped taking it and hope in the next few weeks to reclaim my fitness and my life.

My goal is 90KG thats 198lbs. so I have 15.5kg to lose to finish this off. My body fat is about 20-24% so 90kg would see me at 12-14% which is what I'm aiming for.

Well that sums up my first post, I'll definatley add more later
    always rep back

djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djm5255 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've come a very long way thus far. Keep up the great work!

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *Subscribed*

Looking forward to your posts, cornwallus.

Sorry to read about your trials of late, but glad you are getting back on track for the final push of this portion of your transformation.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where're you at buddy?
    I

thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thundergut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reps for the song reference

I hope they did regular bloodwork while you were on Accutane. I had to use it for a while too because the other medications weren't working. When my triglyceride levels started to spike, they took me off the drug so as not to cause damage to my liver. If they didn't regularly do blood work on you after prescribing Accutane, you might have a case against them for any harm that resulted.

Good luck on your goals, if you put your mind to it you'll reach them. If you still have acne issues, I found that swimming regularly in a chlorinated pool does wonders for me that no cream, wash, or pill ever did.
    Last edited by thundergut; 06-05-2007 at 01:49 PM.
    "The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?" - Il Duce, Boondock Saints

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep up the good work. Acne sucks but it's not the end of the world. The scars will (probably already have) started to fade a bit.

Reps for motivation!

cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cornwallus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks all,

Yeah I didnt have regular blood tests, I had one before I started, 1 2 months later and none since, God knows what that **** did, My advice to anyone is dont take it unless its the final option, it's simply not worth it. as for the scars fading, imagine lumps like acne, they won't go down on their own.

I have been doing an hour a day of cardio since sunday, it's seems to make no difference atm, it's rather frustrating, Whats worse is I seem to be getting skinny in some places, like REAL skinny, (bones sticking out) yet my legs which are still wide as before, the lose skin doesn't help this.

Next Thursday I'm visiting a plastic surgeon to get an idea of what I'm up against,

I sometimes wonder what a year and a bit of dieting has done to my metabolisim, I think im 100% an endomorph, I may need to take a new approach to finishing this off. I'm weighing 105.4kg and pissed off
    always rep back

PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want you to hear me out for just a second.

You've lost an amount of fat that weighs as much as an average adult male.

Keep your head up and keep attacking it.
    I

Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    I want you to hear me out for just a second.

You've lost an amount of fat that weighs as much as an average adult male.

Keep your head up and keep attacking it.
    I did hear you out, and yeah I'm definatley trying to keep my head going, Im always trying to say, I'm gonna finish this bitch off, no matter how long it takes me
    always rep back

You've achieved a HUGE amount of weight loss in a year, a huge amount. Just be patient. lol
    I

finally the plateau is gone, Lost 1.5kg in 2 days, And I ate 2000 cals? who knows

finally moving again so thats good
    always rep back

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am definitely going to keep track of this journal because you have lost a whole lot of weight so far and I am sure you will reach the 198ls in no time.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    I am definitely going to keep track of this journal because you have lost a whole lot of weight so far and I am sure you will reach the 198ls in no time.
    thanks champ
    always rep back

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cornwallus View Post
    thanks champ
    you are the champ bro, you lost close to 200 lbs.
    I am having problem losing just 10

Keep up the good work.
    My journal:

Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mojo72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    180+ lb. weight loss? Wow man, you rock! Makes my goals seem petty.

Congratulations and much continued success to you bro. You're amazing!
    Stronglifts 5X5 Strength Training - 3 days per week.

Low intensity cardio and sprints - 2 days per week.

Weight loss so far: 145lbs.

Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ouch man...sorry to hear about the Accutane. I decided to try it out for almost 5 month or 6 and it's the only thing that's ever worked for me. Powerful stuff though...so i can only imagine how hard the side effects hit you if your body doesn't react well to it. Good luck with everything. You'll get where you want to be. Congrats with the weight loss...keep it up!
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
    -Steve Prefontaine

some updates,

took 2 days ago

This was me at 330lbs,
    always rep back

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cornwallus View Post
    some updates,

took 2 days ago

This was me at 330lbs,
    IMPRESSIVE
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!
    My journal:

yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10) yioti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WOW dude youve done Great so far. I havent been on the forumn for that long of a time but i can tell people here give you tons of respect and from looking at those photo's i have to bow down lol. i thought 90 lbs was a lot but you doubled me lol good luck and good work ill be keeping up with your thread (and learningfrom it).

Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Quickxi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow! That is some amazing progress! Nice job!