bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)

some vasopro questions

I started an eca stack yesterday and am using vasopro for my e. I read a few past threads and have a couple of ?'s. I start fire acedemy today and am a little concerned that this supplement may effect my cardio workouts at the beginning of each class. It seems some of you have reported felling kind of ****ty doing cardio on this supplement. Second it also seems that there is a bit of a debate concerning the dosage. I was planning on taking this stack only in the morning and taking 1 pill(25mgs), should I split the dose and take the second half in the afternoon.

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One thing I always tell people who are just starting out with EC is to make sure you aren't leaving your stomach empty. You should be eating within 30 minutes of taking it. If you just take the pills and go do cardio you will feel VERY ****ty and shaky.

PM me for special info. StompinTom's Avatar
    StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50) StompinTom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitley start with 1/2 the dosage at first for about a week until you build up a tolerance.
    You will probably find that it actually helps with cardio since it allows you to breathe easier, at least it did in my case.

tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tomo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Vaspro

Word of caution, vaspro is good stuff and it does help you breath during workouts but keep an eye on your heart rate while doing cardio, use a heart rate monitor 1st couple of days to make sure you are not over 190-200 bmp. I can average 175 on hard cardio but with that if i am not careful can hit 200bmp which much higher than where you need to be.

lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bigunit66
    I started an eca stack yesterday and am using vasopro for my e. I read a few past threads and have a couple of ?'s. I start fire acedemy today and am a little concerned that this supplement may effect my cardio workouts at the beginning of each class. It seems some of you have reported felling kind of ****ty doing cardio on this supplement. Second it also seems that there is a bit of a debate concerning the dosage. I was planning on taking this stack only in the morning and taking 1 pill(25mgs), should I split the dose and take the second half in the afternoon.
    I think there are safer more effective products than vaso-pro. My vaso-pro wound up in the trash

lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lillbigman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bigunit66
    I think there are safer more effective products than vaso-pro. My vaso-pro wound up in the trash were it belonged

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lillbigman
    I think there are safer more effective products than vaso-pro. My vaso-pro wound up in the trash
    Such as what? And why would you just throw it away?

bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100) bigunit66 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for the replies. Though I am only on the second day, I have yet to "feel" any noticible effect other than a slight increase in hr with one pill a day in the morning. So what do you guys think, should I split the dose to half in the morning and half in the afternoon?

Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott LaPierre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bouncer79
    One thing I always tell people who are just starting out with EC is to make sure you aren't leaving your stomach empty. You should be eating within 30 minutes of taking it. If you just take the pills and go do cardio you will feel VERY ****ty and shaky.
    This might be the case for this guy, but I've always taken EC on an empty stomach and I never have any problems. I take it in the morning when I first wake up, about 30 minutes before I begin my cardio. I perform my cardio for about 45 minutes, and I feel great during that time. I also don't eat right after my cardio. I know some people will disagree with performing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and not eating right after, but this is what works very well for me: look at my pics on my page. Anyway, cardio in the morning on an empty stomach is another thread entirely anyway.

Everyone feels different. If you don't feel bad, like you said, then I would take one pill and one caffeine pill. People are complaining about the side effects of the ephedrine, but they're not telling you that the side effects are expected and responsible for the fat loss.
    John 14:6 - I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me.

Check out my training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107752141

Check out my myspace I share with my wife:
    myspace.com/scottnkatie

Body-for-Life Grand Champion