Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10) rev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, there are some monster backs in this thread. Definintly inspiration! My back's pretty small, but I've only been lifting for a year [/excuse] I am pretty proud of my lower back though.
    Attached Images
    "The problem is not a function of the intellect, it is a function of the will."

Cutting to 8-10% body fat GregElder's Avatar
    GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 months progress, tell me what you think.

Been doing lots of Wide Grip Pull Ups, BB Rows, Deadlifts, Dumbbell Rows, Seated Cable Rows and Hyperextensions. Man, I love working Back now. It finally "clicked" for me in the past year, how to pull with my back instead of my arms.

Anyway, here are two pictures, taken 10 months apart. I'm cutting right now, so I will have a better V once my waist is slimmer. i.e. I know I've got to get my waist smaller!

EDIT: Forgot my Lat Spread, from 2/18/05.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by GregElder; 02-18-2005 at 09:03 PM.
    Visit my 2005 Cutting thread, I'm going for 8-10% body fat! :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=414595

beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey greg, i really trust your opinion. do you mind telling me if you can see any differences in my back? i've recently switched up my back routine and im currently cutting doing BFL. (note: this is only 2 weeks difference) so you probably can't tell too much. but what the hell i might as well post heh.
    Attached Images
    "You're just jealous because I've been talking to babes on the internet all day."

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by caseyo
    Here is mine (please take into consideration I am 37 years old, it looked better when I was younger)

You look awesome for your age. Keep it up, and remember age is just a state of mind

GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beastNprocess
    hey greg, i really trust your opinion. do you mind telling me if you can see any differences in my back? i've recently switched up my back routine and im currently cutting doing BFL. (note: this is only 2 weeks difference) so you probably can't tell too much. but what the hell i might as well post heh.
    Yes, I can tell a difference. It's funny how getting lean makes you look bigger, too.

beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beastNprocess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

yeah greg i've noticed that on all of your pics...btw your 2nd cut seems to be goin pretty well so far. you're doin great! i hope i can have as good of results as you have. i'm keepin with it!
    "You're just jealous because I've been talking to babes on the internet all day."

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GregElder
    Been doing lots of Wide Grip Pull Ups, BB Rows, Deadlifts, Dumbbell Rows, Seated Cable Rows and Hyperextensions. Man, I love working Back now. It finally "clicked" for me in the past year, how to pull with my back instead of my arms.

Anyway, here are two pictures, taken 10 months apart. I'm cutting right now, so I will have a better V once my waist is slimmer. i.e. I know I've got to get my waist smaller!

EDIT: Forgot my Lat Spread, from 2/18/05.
    Excellent looking back and good size too and in one of your photo your shoulders look great as well.
    keep up the great work that you are doing.

GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GM54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    m y back
    Attached Images

NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NWSaint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, guess I might as well throw mine into the mix as well... this past summer about 4 weeks out from contest time.

EDITED: 5mins. later... oh what the hell, here's one more, back double bi.. same time frame, 4 weeks out.

I'll try to get some newer ones up soon.. as of now, 17 weeks out from the next contest.. can't wait !!!!!!!!!

"NW"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by NWSaint; 02-20-2005 at 12:33 AM.
    "Hit Hard.... Hit Fast.... Lest They Hit First"

Alexander The Great.

ateyst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

back pics

just beginning
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by beastNprocess
    yeah greg i've noticed that on all of your pics...btw your 2nd cut seems to be goin pretty well so far. you're doin great! i hope i can have as good of results as you have. i'm keepin with it!
    Thanks, bro, I appreciate it! Yeah, it's going good so far. You can do it, just stick to your diet, lift hard, and do your cardio.

You're going to have a nice V when you get rid of the love handles / lower back fat, which is the same exact place I am carry my fat right now. I can tell your lats insert fairly low, so you'll have a great V when you're done!

Keep up the hard work, remember, it's only for a few months. (the cutting, that is)

Originally Posted by William2003
    Excellent looking back and good size too and in one of your photo your shoulders look great as well.
    keep up the great work that you are doing.
    Thanks, William! I appreciate it---hope your workouts are going good. Once I started doing the exercises I listed, it made all the difference in the world!

Visit my 2005 Cutting thread:

Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    :\
    Attached Images

gkeki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

that's mine

Respect to all of ya!
    Attached Images
    One Life * One Chance
    -----------------------
    6' 3"
    211 lbs

Neck 17,3"
    Arms 16,7"
    Chest 44"
    Waist 35"
    Thighs 26"
    Calves 16"

gkeki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this picture were made when I was on combat conditioning only...
    One Life * One Chance
    -----------------------
    6' 3"
    211 lbs

Neck 17,3"
    Arms 16,7"
    Chest 44"
    Waist 35"
    Thighs 26"
    Calves 16"

TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TDjeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink T Djeb s back

Recents pics of my back.

Take care

Karim
    Attached Images

hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50) hiekie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigRozz
    Here are some pics of my back now. I'm 5'7" and about 172. Not very impressive, but what the hell, its a back thread.
    You got HUGE shoulders!!! damn!
    Shut up, take the bar out and SQUAT!

Originally Posted by TDjeb
    Recents pics of my back.

Take care

Karim
    Nice Back! Your Traps are huge, so I'm sure you're trying to catch everything else up with them. Hopefully you aren't doing any heavy trap work, LOL.

Good luck in your upcoming contest, I hope you place well. I'm sure you'll learn a lot over the next few months.

beautifully broken spytechs_wife's Avatar
    spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by monster maish
    this is definetally not me, this is a pic of Yates in his prime. I thought i would put it up here so everyone can "compare", I know i fall short

err is that real?
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

"The ultimate mystery is one's own self." - Sammy Davis, Jr.

Full service photography-
    offthecuffphotography.info

Eats dogg crapp. hepennypacker52's Avatar
    hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000) hepennypacker52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'11, 150lbs...I'm getting bigger. Critique away...
    Attached Images

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Great looking back

Originally Posted by Diesel_Fella
    :\
    Your are not a big build but your back looks great and it looks quite muscular looking and great tone to it.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here

i use dat dere cell-tech -Kong-'s Avatar
    -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Kong- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first pic is unflexed btw im 13 years old
    Attached Images

Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel_Fella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by William2003
    Your are not a big build but your back looks great and it looks quite muscular looking and great tone to it.
    Yea I'm 15, 6'2"...

norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) norco_one25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    back spread sorta.
    im not exactly the best in posing
    Attached Images
    Goal : gain 8 kilos before the end of this year.

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Rear biceps pose....
    Attached Images

sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarawood6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the second picture is kinda hard to see
    Attached Images
    "The more you hold me down the more I press on"

Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

back pix

hmmmm, not sure I want my anywhere near Timberwolf's pix - crazy ripped!

Second pict is messing with lighting
    Attached Images

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my back... not the best but working on it.

Here a spread and a relaxed
    Attached Images
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zonties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here's my back (before and after) i can see a good change in the pics
    Attached Images