Thread: Is my diet ok?

Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is my diet ok?

Ive began the summer cutting and was wondering if my diet was good. Its worked so far, i weighed in at 221, and im 210 now. Been about 5 weeks or so. Im 5'11 and currently 210lbs. Ive been hitting cardio 30 mins a day, plus 30 min speed walks with my dog 2 times a day. And i life 5 days a week, with weekends off because i work till the gym closes pretty much. My Diet goes as follows

I have 3 cups of whole wheat pasta spread into 3 meals.

Breakfast is 1 whole egg, 4 whites, 2 slices of whole grain toast, 100g of FF Yogurt. Sometimes 1 scoop of whey.

my next 3 meals consist of the whole wheat pasta, and a source of protein, usually chicken breast. Sometimes I just have 2 scoops of whey.

I also have post workout shake with 2 plain unsalted rice cakes.

Diet is the same mon-sunday lol

Id like some input on what to add or take out, im aiming for a solid 190 with as much muscle as possible.
    My AX Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=115288461#post115288461

csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csb5731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you could add up the total daily kcals and macronutrient totals (or at least the protein total), you'd be more likely to get useful feedback.

Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Revolutionize has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Solidandre View Post
    Ive began the summer cutting and was wondering if my diet was good. Its worked so far, i weighed in at 221, and im 210 now. Been about 5 weeks or so. Im 5'11 and currently 210lbs. Ive been hitting cardio 30 mins a day, plus 30 min speed walks with my dog 2 times a day. And i life 5 days a week, with weekends off because i work till the gym closes pretty much. My Diet goes as follows

I have 3 cups of whole wheat pasta spread into 3 meals.

Breakfast is 1 whole egg, 4 whites, 2 slices of whole grain toast, 100g of FF Yogurt. Sometimes 1 scoop of whey.

my next 3 meals consist of the whole wheat pasta, and a source of protein, usually chicken breast. Sometimes I just have 2 scoops of whey.

I also have post workout shake with 2 plain unsalted rice cakes.

Diet is the same mon-sunday lol

Id like some input on what to add or take out, im aiming for a solid 190 with as much muscle as possible.
    Green vegetables.
    2/14: 218
    7/7: 183

"The poison is in the dose." ~ Brad Pilon

"What matters is actually doing something. You usually won't find out if something is right for you ahead of time unless you just hunker down and try it. So stop worrying and start hunkering." ~ Lyle McDonald

" 'Why' is one of the most powerful words you can put in your vocabulary." ~ Alan Aragon

"I'm lucky because I can eat whatever I want and I just get really, really fat." ~ Louis C.K.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with csb5731 above on updating total cals/macros.

Your healthy fat intake looks suspect.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

calebsmitty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    Green vegetables.
    You are seriously lacking green leafy vegetables. Add some brocolli, spinach, celery, anything green and fibrous. Won't add calories but much needed.

To keep your muscle your Protein intake looks a little low. The egg yolks won't kill you. Maybe add an extra whole egg to bump up morning protein and add some protein shakes as snacks.

I used to put a tablespoon or more of olive oil in my shakes to increase healthy fat intake. Keep an eye on the labels if you decide to add oil.

Lastly keep tabs on your calories. Your diet sounds like it is around 1,000 kcal.

Pasta could be subsituted. Eat some oatmeal in the mornings, pasta at lunch, maybe sweet potatoe in evening. Will help you keep from getting to bored.

Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Solidandre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to pick up oatmeal. I ran out before i started logging everything. Everythings posted on my excel spreadsheet heres a sample, ive attached my diet in an excel sheet. Days 1-3 were bad i ran out of protein and stuff. And i know i need to add some broccoli
    Attached Files
    My AX Log

bump for some input. anything else beside broccoli
    My AX Log