Thread: protein mix?

bcmommy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein mix?

I'm looking for a protein powder that tastes good and doesn't contain artificial sweeteners or processed sugar. Any suggestions? I am a nursing mother so I'm trying to keep the chemicals down.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What flavour are you looking for?

IMO, the absolute best is Scivation Whey... it's reasonably priced, no aspartame and they have chocolate and vanilla... the taste is also far superior to almost any other whey I've tasted (and that's a lot )

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/whey.html

Also, Dymatize Elite also has a few flavours and they have no artificial flavours, MSG or aspartame.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elitenatural.html
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miss_Goodart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bcmommy View Post
    I'm looking for a protein powder that tastes good and doesn't contain artificial sweeteners or processed sugar. Any suggestions? I am a nursing mother so I'm trying to keep the chemicals down.
    BSN Lean Dessert Whipped Vanilla Cream

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can also buy straight concentrated whey protein powder that is NOTHING but whey protein and make your own shakes. Bob's Old Mill makes one. I use Stevia flavored liquids, bananas, yogurt, berries, whatever to put in it.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    American Whey is awesome. You can get a big 10 pound bin of it really cheap compared to other wheys. I've tried both the American When Vanilla and Chocolate and they are both fantastic.

I have the Optimum Nutrition Natural Vanilla Whey and Chocolate Casein right now and though I think it might have slightly more protein/ less calories than the American Whey, it definitely is not as tasty.

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unflavored one. You add whatever you want to and it will taste like the adding.
    Little girls cry... Big girls say "F@ck!".

tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out ***********.com - you can build your custom protein mix, choose the sweetener etc.
    http://clips4sale.com/74473

tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiangngok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    censored... Just google true and protein.
    http://clips4sale.com/74473

lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lulusmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nature's Best makes a version of their Isopure whey protein that is all natural, and their stuff is the most palatable for me.
    www.ProExoticwear.com - Your source for the best exotic dancewear on the internet!

Suzanne813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now foods has an all natural line that comes in dutch chocolate, vanilla, unflavored, and possibly strawberry...can't remember. I have the chocolate and it's sweetened with fructose and stevia extract. Also the Syntrax nectars has a few all natural ones, and they're meant to be more like juice. I have the natural peach flavor and it's delicious, especially when blended into a smoothie.

AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a couple of clients that love About Time protein--sweetened with stevia

it is an isolate and I believe you can order small samples from them to try.
    http://maximumfitnessconsulting.com
    https://www.instagram.com/noelmaxfit/
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=1298381725#!/MaximumFitnessConsulting

kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kaundra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MGN has a good one only sweetened with Stevia and has a high percent of protein.

ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use MRM and BioChem, they both are only sweetened with Stevia, and have no artificial flavors or anything. Really tasty too.