creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10) creathead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

best lower back?

who has the best lower back in the buisness? i always see pics of great upper backs but never any of great detailed lower backs... so who in your opinion has the greatest lower back?

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Samir Bannout (sp) is the guy for whom the term "christmas tree" was coined. He had one of the most complete physiques ever, IMO.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    Samir Bannout (sp) is the guy for whom the term "christmas tree" was coined. He had one of the most complete physiques ever, IMO.
    Except like all the other ironagers had legs like toothpicks (with the exception of platz, mentzer, sergio etc.)

Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fluff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Berry DeMey, Hollands bodybuilding pride, and a great lower back
    http://members.tripod.com/clay_b863/...BDeMey0056.jpg
    Last edited by Fluff; 01-21-2005 at 05:00 PM.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by F W Nietszche
    Except like all the other ironagers had legs like toothpicks (with the exception of platz, mentzer, sergio etc.)
    Yea that's true that his legs weren't that big.....but personally I liked the look of those legs better than the ones of today. The guys legs back then looked athletic, like they could sprint and jump and stuff like that. The super-developed balloon quads of today are just plain stupid looking IMO.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

richard jones

although really not big compared to most, when he's shredded the xmas tree effect is just awsome!

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shawn ray in the 93 olympia has the craziest christmas tree ive ever seen. scroll down a bit and lok at the picture of ray's and flex's backs

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=20946.25
    its all genes

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea that's true that his legs weren't that big.....but personally I liked the look of those legs better than the ones of today. The guys legs back then looked athletic, like they could sprint and jump and stuff like that. The super-developed balloon quads of today are just plain stupid looking IMO.
    But you gotta remember Bodybuilding is about symetry,so if a dude has a hughe upper body he needs big legsto go along with them,other wise he wouldnt besymetric,and that would hurt his placement.

F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50) F W Nietszche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I myself liked the look of Sergio's legs, but Platz took it to a whole new level (my jury is still out whether it was good)

Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Flipexed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Powers|ave
    shawn ray in the 93 olympia has the craziest christmas tree ive ever seen. scroll down a bit and lok at the picture of ray's and flex's backs

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=20946.25

wow

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Flipexed
    wow

bump!
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Originally Posted by Oldtime
    But you gotta remember Bodybuilding is about symetry,so if a dude has a hughe upper body he needs big legsto go along with them,other wise he wouldnt besymetric,and that would hurt his placement.
    True.....but that's getting into the old "is bigger really better" argument. People always say that Arnold's legs were out of proportion with his upper body, but that's because they're comparing his proportions to the proportions of the guys today. Back before the days of huge legs (pre-Platz), Arnold's quads probably weren't thought of as being small at all.

Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Subaru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    agreed