Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000) TennisGeek is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol ...i can answer this...NO!
    10 pounds to go!

mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by glamorous View Post
    i am gonna say no. I think most men think they are good at sex...but that doesn't mean they are.

Many are selfish and/or have no idea how female anatomy works.

agreed!!!

ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ANadler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No.

Why? Because in general, most people are not good at sex. Men can be lazy, selfish, too fast/too soft, don't know how to give oral. Women can be lazy, selfish, don't know how to be affectionate, don't know how to give oral...and this is only scratching the surface, in both cases.

Discussions like this are great, it should keep people on their toes. If everyone decided to be more passionate, more affectionate, and make an effort to give pleasure to their partner, everybody would be a lot happier....

ash8409 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very touchy subject but I say it has to do mostly with the teamwork. You gotta know what she likes if you want heer to enjoy it. Lots of guys are either nervous and do not want to ask the woman or they just go into it thinkin "ya i am the man, she'll enjoy it" attitude. The way I see is, the more she enjoys it, the more the guy will enjoy it. Just ask her what she likes and in my opinion, if she had a good time thats all that matters cuz then she'll want to come back foe more

firefly0610 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This will prob open a can of worms... but in my openion, I think all men can and will be good at sex if he wants to. Some men, for some stupid a** reson feel the need to be selective on who they pleasure. I have heard from more than one man that they like variety. BS! If you are with a woman who you "claim" you love and care about, pleasuring her should be on you list of priorities. But unfortunatly its not that way. They still prefer to have pleasured others in the past and at times rub it in until it stings like acid.

So as I said, ALL men can be good at it if they want to and are not selfish. Just my openion.

gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000) gtdmb is just really nice. (+1000)

can be...

I am new here, looking around and saw this topic and it caught my attention.....

anyway, I think all men can be good at sex. It does take work, effort. You have to be willing to try different things with a woman until you find the right buttons. It takes effort, a willingness to be giving, and patient. To me, sex is never as rewarding for me when my wife does not find it equally pleasurable.

maybe I am naive, but I don't think it is size, or God given ability, or anything else other than the desire to please a woman and the willingness to work at it that makes a man good in bed.

youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youcanttouch23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wbk3331 View Post

Plus, they are in too much of a rush, not enough foreplay.
    agreed, i'm all for getting the deed done but if they don't spend enough time on me before then it's definitely less enjoyable.
    and since i've only had a select few who do pay attention then i agree "no" most men are not good at sex.