Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: guns are good

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by exy View Post
    Damn I want a ****ing 50 cal right now.
    lulz, i haz

DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SoggyDoughnut View Post
    lulz, i haz
    Big bore would be great, but 1000 yards on a 50BMG is just warming up. Not very many places around here where a guy can really shoot much farther.

I am fortunate enough to have friends inn high places and have access to a 1000 yard range, not many around here do.

Besides, 8 bucks every time I pull the trigger is over budget for me. The 6mmBR only costs me about $.60 every time I pull the trigger and 1000 yards is quite a stretch for it.

BACK TO GUN CONTROL.

All the problems we have now can be avoided it we just taught our children respect and self control. They wouldn't be dangerous with gun if they were taught how they worked and that they are dangerous if abused. I unfortunately have to lock all my guns up in accordance with Canada's gun storage laws. At least they let me keep what I have. Not that I am complacent, but for now I'll play by there rules. The view up north is that gun ownership is a privalage and not a right. America, please learn from Canada/UK and Aussies' mistakes. Do not give your government the right to seize your private property. Canadians over the years on several occasions have had the RCMP knock on there doors and take firearms that were re-classified because a politician thought they were too dangerous all of the sudden. One piece of legislation made 1/2 the handguns in Canada disappear from private collections overnight. Same with AK/Variants, FN Fals, SPAS, Brens, thompsons and the list goes on and on. Gun crime has gone down slightly but violent crime is going though the roofs. Don't believe the media or other closed minded individuals. Guns are not the problem, violence is. Take away the guns and they will use sticks, pipes, rocks, rope, knives, fists, rape, bricks, razors barb wire whatever they can find. pubic safety is important, so lets deal with crime. lets get tuff on crime and leave my guns alone. They are in my competent possesion and I will keep them that way. Be thankful I have them and not some souless meth addict. /rant

Anyways I have taught my kids from a young age how the guns work, what the pieces are, how to shoot them, everything. My 5 year old has his own .22lr that he takes to the range and the gopher fields. I trust him with it, he knows because he has been taught. My other kids haven't shown as much interest in shooting but he really has.
    Here is Marcus with my CZ 858 at 4 years old. Guns are fun bros.

R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1FF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

^^ great post bro

DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DeluxePeanutWaffle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by R1FF View Post
    ^^ great post bro
    Thanks red bro.

arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arneeche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    epic kid man!!!!
    grignasty:
    -sitting at the stage with stripper in front of me doggie style (she was on all fours ass facing me)
    -I got to tip her but with the dollar in a closed fist and end up punching her in her vagina
    -Stripper turns to my friend and says "Hey your friend is getting alittle rowdy, he just punch me in the twat"
    -I turn to the same friend and say "It gets what it deserves, I'm doing God's work"

rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ridge_forrester View Post
    Uh, I'm not even going to respond to the second sentence.

But you're right on the last one.
    Your not going to respond because you know the truth is it's the drivers fault just like it's the shooters fault but it makes you a hypocrite if you say you would blame the driver which obviously, everybody would. Lot of hypocrites in this world lol. Glad I'm not one of them.

I'm proud I have the right to protect myself and my family. Plus I love going and having some fun at the range.

10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for the liberals against guns

when your faced with invaders/terrorists/any kind of enemy, have fun trying to negotiate with your mouth.

ill be with my fellow conservatives and rednecks and negotiate by blowing them away...oh and dont ask for help. im sure your political correctness will save your life

oh and here is another point for obama even if it isnt gun related
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
    You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
    Democracy will cease to succeed when you take away from those willing to work and gives to those who arent.
    Last edited by 10kzerhusen; 03-10-2010 at 09:05 PM.
    Every man dies...but not every man truly lives.
    If you do not want to stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them
    I ALWAYS REP BACK

Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ridge_forrester View Post
    I think guns are awesome. I dunno why, maybe they look cool... maybe because they can be fun, or maybe it's just the hint of danger about them.

But are you gonna tell this cop that guns are cool?

This thread is on the same page as:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122959141

Misc I am disappoint.
    using this awful video to try and prove a point about guns or gun control is silly brah. officer did not follow the training he was given to wear the badge that day, which sadly took his life.

Originally Posted by PowerPeanut View Post
    BACK TO GUN CONTROL.

All the problems we have now can be avoided it we just taught our children respect and self control. They wouldn't be dangerous with gun if they were taught how they worked and that they are dangerous if abused. I unfortunately have to lock all my guns up in accordance with Canada's gun storage laws. At least they let me keep what I have. Not that I am complacent, but for now I'll play by there rules. The view up north is that gun ownership is a privalage and not a right. America, please learn from Canada/UK and Aussies' mistakes. Do not give your government the right to seize your private property. Canadians over the years on several occasions have had the RCMP knock on there doors and take firearms that were re-classified because a politician thought they were too dangerous all of the sudden. One piece of legislation made 1/2 the handguns in Canada disappear from private collections overnight. Same with AK/Variants, FN Fals, SPAS, Brens, thompsons and the list goes on and on. Gun crime has gone down slightly but violent crime is going though the roofs. Don't believe the media or other closed minded individuals. Guns are not the problem, violence is. Take away the guns and they will use sticks, pipes, rocks, rope, knives, fists, rape, bricks, razors barb wire whatever they can find. pubic safety is important, so lets deal with crime. lets get tuff on crime and leave my guns alone. They are in my competent possesion and I will keep them that way. Be thankful I have them and not some souless meth addict. /rant

Anyways I have taught my kids from a young age how the guns work, what the pieces are, how to shoot them, everything. My 5 year old has his own .22lr that he takes to the range and the gopher fields. I trust him with it, he knows because he has been taught. My other kids haven't shown as much interest in shooting but he really has.
    Here is Marcus with my CZ 858 at 4 years old. Guns are fun bros.

Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    Your not going to respond because you know the truth is it's the drivers fault just like it's the shooters fault but it makes you a hypocrite if you say you would blame the driver which obviously, everybody would. Lot of hypocrites in this world lol. Glad I'm not one of them.

I'm proud I have the right to protect myself and my family. Plus I love going and having some fun at the range.
    Originally Posted by 10kzerhusen View Post
    for the liberals against guns

when your faced with invaders/terrorists/any kind of enemy, have fun trying to negotiate with your mouth.

ill be with my fellow AMERICANS(fixed) and negotiate by blowing them away...oh and dont ask for help. im sure your political correctness will save your life

oh and here is another point for obama even if it isnt gun related
    You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
    You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
    You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
    You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
    You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
    You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
    You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
    Democracy will cease to succeed when you take away from those willing to work and gives to those who arent.
    Florida Gators Crew
    FGCU Eagle
    Green Bay Packers fan and stockholder

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by misc_brah View Post
    I watched that in the other thread.

Now assume for a second that the guy drove his pick up over the officer, rather than shoot him ... would you blame the driver or the vehicle?

Legal AND responsible ownership and use are a million miles away from what he did.
    I would blame the people who gave this crazy old man his license, just like I blame the people who let this guy keep his gun.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gator1010 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    I would blame the people who gave this crazy old man his license, just like I blame the people who let this guy keep his gun.
    I dont understand the bold print
    Florida Gators Crew
    FGCU Eagle

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post

BTW, you don't need a drivers license to kill a person with a car, and you don't need to be a legal gun owner to kill a person with a gun. In fact the legal drivers and legitimate gun owners are the safest ones.

do you even operator? misc_brah's Avatar
    misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) misc_brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powerpeanut View Post
    btw, you don't need a drivers license to kill a person with a car, and you don't need to be a legal gun owner to kill a person with a gun. In fact the legal drivers and legitimate gun owners are the safest ones.
    qft
    MFC

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont think the answer to gun violence is going to be solved with more gun control. im not pro gun, im not anti gun. guns away from legal owners is not going to fix anything, however i think the answer may lie somewhere in much harsher penalties for people carrying them in way against the law, i doubt its the responsible owners out there shooting up streets. let the legal law abiding citizens keep their damn guns. but put the fear of god into the ones carrying illegal ones, that if they get caught punishment will be harsh

Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Preban_AR15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sean0617 View Post
    i dont think the answer to gun violence is going to be solved with more gun control. im not pro gun, im not anti gun. guns away from legal owners is not going to fix anything, however i think the answer may lie somewhere in much harsher penalties for people carrying them in way against the law, i doubt its the responsible owners out there shooting up streets. let the legal law abiding citizens keep their damn guns. but put the fear of god into the ones carrying illegal ones, that if they get caught punishment will be harsh
    Very good post. We need to make MUCH more strict laws for gun crime. Funny how we have liberals who want to ban a guaranteed right under the constitution but have no issues giving CONVICTED criminals 2, 3 or 4 more chances to "rehabilitate" themselves.
    ⌨Miscing While Working яєω⌨
    ☆☆☆MISC Firearms яєω☆☆☆
    ⌨Neg Anti Hover Threads яєω⌨

sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sean0617 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and as for the trigger lock thing... its a double edged sword,, yes it will slow you down if you are in trouble.. but your going to be in a lot more trouble if somebody else gets to it first and theres no lock on it

Originally Posted by Preban_AR15 View Post
    Very good post. We need to make MUCH more strict laws for gun crime. Funny how we have liberals who want to ban a guaranteed right under the constitution but have no issues giving CONVICTED criminals 2, 3 or 4 more chances to "rehabilitate" themselves.
    in my opinion.. you get caught with a loaded gun that you are carrying a loaded gun illegally it should be an automatic attempted murder / conspiracy to commit murder... whatever no second chances.

bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sean0617 View Post
    in my opinion.. you get caught with a loaded gun that you are carrying a loaded gun illegally it should be an automatic attempted murder / conspiracy to commit murder... whatever no second chances.
    What about states like commifornia where it is nearly impossible to get a ccw permit? Do you think it is fair for the government to deny people the right, forcing them to do so illegally, and then jack up the sentence for if they are caught?
    I have no problem punishing actual criminals, but calling someone who would like to ensure their right to life by carrying a firearm a criminal is sad.

10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50) 10kzerhusen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

(might have been posted already but owell)
    Every man dies...but not every man truly lives.
    If you do not want to stand behind our troops...feel free to stand in front of them
    I ALWAYS REP BACK

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any Canadian brah's have any luck acquiring an AR-15?

bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjfishy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Eh? View Post
    Any Canadian brah's have any luck acquiring an AR-15?

Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lucky you americans have a bill of rights. We dont. As a result its nearly impossible to own a handgun here (10 shot mag, nothing bigger than .38), average citizens cant own semi autos or pump shotguns. We also have to keep them stored in a safe bolted into the ground.

Its a catch 22. Do i break the law to protect myself by having a gun accesable? even if i do, my 7.62x54 bullets will probably go through the walls and kill innocent people as the goverment says i cant have a handgun or pump shotgun

Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech Daddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im gonna buy one of these with buckshot

242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 242GT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech Daddy View Post
    im gonna buy one of these with buckshot

IAC peice of sh*t. Dad haz one and its crap. Look at the Chiappa lever action.
    Misc Firearms Crew

I support PETA

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnTheReg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love guns

SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Description:
    One Vest, three options. Eagle Industries CIRAS vest (blow out kit, Eagle tripple M4 mag pouch, Eagle double pistol, Eagle gas mask pouch, Eagle radio pouch, Eagle "admin pouch," Hydration kit, Level IIIA soft armor with Level IV rifle plates front and back, Blue Force Gear SOF releasable sling) M4-gry 16" barrel, Phantom flash hider, 30 round MagPul P-Mags with magazine pulls, Blue Force Gear Sling adapter Surefire forend. Remington 870 "Tactical Magnum" code named "Incredible Hulk," extended magazine, Surefire Forend, Cavary Arms AR adapter, red/green dot scope, side saddle shell holder, Blue Force Gear Sling Adapter. Home built AK-47 with Yugoslavian under folding stock, current "slant" muzzel brake, welded trunions, with Blue Force Gear Sling Adapter

COME AT ME BRO

Originally Posted by SWORN View Post

Description:
    One Vest, three options. Eagle Industries CIRAS vest (blow out kit, Eagle tripple M4 mag pouch, Eagle double pistol, Eagle gas mask pouch, Eagle radio pouch, Eagle "admin pouch," Hydration kit, Level IIIA soft armor with Level IV rifle plates front and back, Blue Force Gear SOF releasable sling) M4-gry 16" barrel, Phantom flash hider, 30 round MagPul P-Mags with magazine pulls, Blue Force Gear Sling adapter Surefire forend. Remington 870 "Tactical Magnum" code named "Incredible Hulk," extended magazine, Surefire Forend, Cavary Arms AR adapter, red/green dot scope, side saddle shell holder, Blue Force Gear Sling Adapter. Home built AK-47 with Yugoslavian under folding stock, current "slant" muzzel brake, welded trunions, with Blue Force Gear Sling Adapter

COME AT ME BRO

Originally Posted by Cell-Tech Daddy View Post

Lucky you americans have a bill of rights. We dont. As a result its nearly impossible to own a handgun here (10 shot mag, nothing bigger than .38), average citizens cant own semi autos or pump shotguns. We also have to keep them stored in a safe bolted into the ground.

Its a catch 22. Do i break the law to protect myself by having a gun accesable? even if i do, my 7.62x54 bullets will probably go through the walls and kill innocent people as the goverment says i cant have a handgun or pump shotgun
    dont worry aussie brah, if our gov't had their way theyd burn our bill of rights on live tv. its only a matter of time that they stop all bullet sales in America seeing how they cant take our guns away. (srs) its happening in a way already.

Description:

COME AT ME BRO
    Florida Gators Crew
    FGCU Eagle

Overreach, rest, repeat.. stracin's Avatar
    stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stracin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One point i'd like to make: People act like our 2nd amendment right is something that can just be taken from us... like, once they legislate it away, there's nothing we can do about it. This assumes THEY have the power to take it. The power for keeping the 2nd amendment IS THE 2ND AMENDMENT. It's you, behind that trigger that ultimately keeps the right and keeps us free.
    Bench: 355
    Squat: 415 (ATG)
    DL: 585

Total: 1355

Description:

COME AT ME BRO

Come at me bro

SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bjfishy View Post

Come at me bro
    Get sum!

Nice bro