Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bulk with fat burner

i need to bulk up a lil.. im 5ft 10.5in 21 years old and 129-131lbs.. im planning on trying to get to about 140-145lbs and maintain there. but i dont want my weight gain to be fat or if possible i would like the fat gain to be VERY VERY minimal.. i want to keep my six pack. what is the best fat burner.. please recommend stuff that you have seen work or have taken it and it worked for you thank you

JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JaguarHB28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you just use your diet to avoid unnecessary fat gain? A fat burner isn't really going to do anything when you're in a caloric surplus.
    "Take a breath; reawake; call forth the dread in your way. Subdue; prevail; triumph over every day."

Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A true fat burner is going to suppress your appetite and make it harder for you to eat more and hinder your progress. Plus the thermogenic effect is very minimal for all legal substances(2-3% range i believe). Do as Jaguar said and just use your diet.

airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) airbornemp89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JaguarHB28 View Post
    Why don't you just use your diet to avoid unnecessary fat gain? A fat burner isn't really going to do anything when you're in a caloric surplus.
    well because even with a good diet fat gain is inevitable with a caloric surplus.. i dont want to gain any fat.. very very minimal fat gain at the most i could maybe deal with... im tryng not to get fat and idk how many calories im taking in cuz im on military leave and my mom cooks... she cooks fairly healthy i think.. she makes psaghetti with ground turkey bell peppers and mushrooms with organic tomatoe sauce.. chicken drumsticks and thighs without skin quinoa, brown rice, sometimes she will make meatloaf with ground turkey.. last night was 97% fat free ham steak with cornbread.. lots of vegies too

Originally Posted by Jonis View Post
    A true fat burner is going to suppress your appetite and make it harder for you to eat more and hinder your progress. Plus the thermogenic effect is very minimal for all legal substances(2-3% range i believe). Do as Jaguar said and just use your diet.
    what would be a better choice... quadra cuts or animal cuts

Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fallen612 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just eat clean and you will be golden. and eat 500 above mantinence. and your prob gonna want to be higher weight than 150

Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by airbornemp89 View Post
    what would be a better choice... quadra cuts or animal cuts
    hahaha just going to quote my post and ignore it? I'd recommended neither the only real fat burner that's not super expensive and actually works is an EC stack, but that WILL suppress your appetite.

Originally Posted by Fallen612 View Post
    just eat clean and you will be golden. and eat 500 above mantinence. and your prob gonna want to be higher weight than 150
    ummm def not.. my goal is to keep my six pack so 145lbs at the max.. even that weight kinda makes me uncomfortable

hahaha just going to quote my post and ignore it? I'd recommended neither the only real fat burner that's not super expensive and actually works is an EC stack, but that WILL suppress your appetite.
    thats ok with me... i think i eat too much as it is for dinner... i usually have a chicken thigh and 2 chicken drumsticks (skin removed) with a very small amount of either quinoa or brown rice and then ill have some salad no dressing just with pepper and sliced cucumbers

XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XcesarX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i need to bulk up a lil.. im 5ft 10.5in 21 years old and 129-131lbs.. im planning on trying to get to about 140-145lbs and maintain there. but i dont want my weight gain to be fat or if possible i would like the fat gain to be VERY VERY minimal.. i want to keep my six pack. what is the best fat burner.. please recommend stuff that you have seen work or have taken it and it worked for you thank you
    You really dont need fat burner you can achieve your goals with just a clean diet. The fat burners that i recommend and that really works is (thermafire)they are better than Lp6 Black.Just keep it clean on your diet.

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i love how stupid the general public is when it comes to fat burners.....just because it is called a "fat burner" doesn't mean it actually burns fat....they aren't miracle pills and are actually a huge waste of money.....stop being lazy and get your diet in check if you are worried about gaining fat on a bulk.
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

Originally Posted by UPS Man View Post
    i love how stupid the general public is when it comes to fat burners.....just because it is called a "fat burner" doesn't mean it actually burns fat....they aren't miracle pills and are actually a huge waste of money.....stop being lazy and get your diet in check if you are worried about gaining fat on a bulk.
    Um my diet is in check so I will disregard your post... excess calories are going to yield some far gain and I want to. Minimize that

papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't waste your money

C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C0bra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Um my diet is in check so I will disregard your post... excess calories are going to yield some far gain and I want to. Minimize that
    the point is if you dirty bulk and you are eating too far over maintenance you will gain a lot of fat.....if our worried about fat gain eat clean and eat no more than 500 calories over maintenance...a fat burner is going to do you no good....and you can ignore my post if you want but you know I'm right and you know you are looking for an easy fix....hence why your asking about using a "miracle pill" on a body building forum.
    Raw Meet PR's

Squat: 405
    Bench: 270
    Dead: 465

ummm def not.. my goal is to keep my six pack so 145lbs at the max.. even that weight kinda makes me uncomfortable
    Um, there are tons of guys around here who are 5'10 or shorter and have 6 packs at way more that 145. Some of them even weigh upwards of 180-190. Face it, you are tiny and are afraid of gaining quality muscle. Listen to what everyone is saying and adjust your diet and you'll be fine.

Um, there are tons of guys around here who are 5'10 or shorter and have 6 packs at way more that 145. Some of them even weigh upwards of 180-190. Face it, you are tiny and are afraid of gaining quality muscle. Listen to what everyone is saying and adjust your diet and you'll be fine.
    i never said i was afraid of gaining muscle.. i am afraid of gaining fat

M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't come in here asking a question, then contradict everyone

Either your an idiot and you need to listen,

Or your a troll and in that case stfu and gtfo
    If you look good, you'll feel good. If you feel good, you'll play good... the game of life.
    -Brad McNiel

***If you don't stand behind our troops ... Feel free to stand infront of them***

Originally Posted by M0tive View Post
    Don't come in here asking a question, then contradict everyone

Either your an idiot and you need to listen,

Or your a troll and in that case stfu and gtfo
    no you are the idiot my friend.. your right i came in here with a question.. what fat burner is most effective.. did any part of my question include.. "should i take a fat burner while bulking?"...*pauses looks over orig. post* hmmm no i didnt find any thing like that... Are you able to read??? if so look at my orig post.. i asked a simple question... did not want a lecture of how taking a fat burner while bulking would make bulking useless.. so you can stfu

eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nah man, your wrong. haha a fat burner is infact a waste of money. instead, you should research what a "incheck diet" looks like. dont hate man, people are just tryin to help you

M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0tive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no you are the idiot my friend.. your right i came in here with a question.. what fat burner is most effective.. did any part of my question include.. "should i take a fat burner while bulking?"...*pauses looks over orig. post* hmmm no i didnt find any thing like that... Are you able to read??? if so look at my orig post.. i asked a simple question... did not want a lecture of how taking a fat burner while bulking would make bulking useless.. so you can stfu
    Alright waste your money you moron, bulking while taking a burner is counter productive like everyone in here is trying to say.

Reason why people aren't answering your question straight, is because its a stupid fuking question that doesn't have a straight answer.

Do some research before you think suppliments are magic pills.

gtfo
    If you look good, you'll feel good. If you feel good, you'll play good... the game of life.
    -Brad McNiel

***If you don't stand behind our troops ... Feel free to stand infront of them***

Originally Posted by eggs.n.chicken View Post
    nah man, your wrong. haha a fat burner is infact a waste of money. instead, you should research what a "incheck diet" looks like. dont hate man, people are just tryin to help you
    i have no problem with my diet holy ****..., here i will post what i eat in a day for you guys

6am wake up-N.O explode
    fasted cardio-4 miles in 33min

Breakfast-8am- 5 egg whites, 2/3 cup oatbran with a small handfull of raspberries or blueberries

Lunch12pm: either a 4-5oz fillet of tilapia or a 5oz turkey burger (no bun) and assorted vegies(cauliflower,green beans ect ect)

Pre workout:1/2-1 scoop whey and no xplode

post workout: 1 1/2 scoops whey

dinner usually around 6pm sometimes 7pm: if mom cooks chicken then i have a chicken thigh and 2 drumsticks(no skin) a very small amount of whatever starch she cooks( brown rice,quinoa, last night was corn bread) and a organic spring mix salad with sliced cucumbbers and a couple baby tomatoes(no dressing just pepper)... if i still feel hungry i go back for 2nds and only get another drumstick and some vegies. if she cooks spaghetti i never get secounds.

1130pm sometimes midnight- Bed

i will also get hungry again usually between 9pm and ten but i just drink some water and ignore it
    Last edited by airbornemp89; 03-03-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: on days where i strickly only do cardio i do 4miles in the morning and 4 at night

Alright waste your money you moron, bulking while taking a burner is counter productive like everyone in here is trying to say.

Reason why people aren't answering your question straight, is because its a stupid fuking question that doesn't have a straight answer.

Do some research before you think suppliments are magic pills.

gtfo
    you are one dumb mutha fcka.. i never asked for people to tell me its counter productive so how bout you go back to my orig post like i told you before and read the f'ing question.. if i wanted a lecture my question would have contained the following "please lecture me on why i shouldn't take a fat burner while bulking" and nowhere in any of my posts did i say suppliments are magical pills... once again read the post.. im starting to think you have trouble reading.. maybe you should go back to school

fasted cardio-4 miles in 33min
    http://www.alanaragon.com/myths-unde...ed-cardio.html

again, educate yourself, research
    -Brad McNiel

eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eggs.n.chicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey diet doesnt look bad honestly. but put down some carbs before you run because you dont want your body eating away your hard earned muscles.

EDIT: eat something high in glycemic index with that post workout shake, aka sugar, starches, ect
    Last edited by eggs.n.chicken; 03-03-2010 at 02:41 PM.

ok i already advised you twice on learning how to read so stop posting please your worthless.. WHEN THE FCK DID I SAY I DO FASTED CARDIO FOR FAT LOSS?!?!? i do it because it wakes me up and keeps me energized for the day. s

you are one dumb mutha fcka.. i never asked for people to tell me its counter productive so how bout you go back to my orig post like i told you before and read the f'ing question.. if i wanted a lecture my question would have contained the following "please lecture me on why i shouldn't take a fat burner while bulking" and nowhere in any of my posts did i say suppliments are magical pills... once again read the post.. im starting to think you have trouble reading.. maybe you should go back to school
    so i go to a bodybuilding forum, ask a question for advice, get advice, but not the advice i wanted, then get pissy at everyone trying to help out

if you wanted a cut and dry answer, you should've just asked "which fat burner is best", not given your life story of why your taking it, cause people will comment and try to help out

i'm sure i'm being trolled here
    -Brad McNiel

Originally Posted by eggs.n.chicken View Post
    hey diet doesnt look bad honestly. but put down some carbs before you run because you dont want your body eating away your hard earned muscles.
    i love carbs... however i dont like the bloated feeling i get if i eat more carbs other than breakfast and dinner

so i go to a bodybuilding forum, ask a question for advice, get advice, but not the advice i wanted, then get pissy at everyone trying to help out

if you wanted a cut and dry answer, you should've just asked "which fat burner is best", not given your life story of why your taking it, cause people will comment and try to help out

i'm sure i'm being trolled here
    no i am not trolling... i have no way to know exactly how many calories i am taking in (if its too little or too much) cant count because my mom cooks dinner. i make my own breakfast and lunch

ok i already advised you twice on learning how to read so stop posting please your worthless.. WHEN THE FCK DID I SAY I DO FASTED CARDIO FOR FAT LOSS?!?!? i do it because it wakes me up and keeps me energized for the day. s
    lol good luck with your bulk man, when your confused at why you ain't gaining, come on back, people here will still help your dumbass
    -Brad McNiel

i love carbs... however i dont like the bloated feeling i get if i eat more carbs other than breakfast and dinner
    i know what your saying, but doing that much cardio is consuming your muscles. just grab an apple and cheese 30min before you run.