Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Farmrodd2223 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ups.. and dowwwns

Hey everyone,

I was hoping to see if someone has gone through a time where your overall energy and motivation for life just drops right off the table, and if you were able to get back into that kick ass mode again what helped you?

I have always had a lot of drive in my and for sometime I've had things go very wrong, and little things go right at all. It seems as though the harder I try and fight, the worse off I am. Recently I have really been losing my overall motivation and have a **** it attitude. I wanna get my confidence back on top and do some damage again... thanks in advance.
    I feel the way of something beyond but I don't see what I can feel,
    if vision is the only validation then most of my life isn't real

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Only ups brah

Dude......over a year ago....I was in crisis.....I was 50+ pounds overweight,my relationship was on the skids...others in my life were treating me like dog dirt....Until one day....this came into my mind....I need to be selfish about what was best for me.......How could I get respect from others when I looked into the mirror daily and was disgusted with what I saw?....I decided to watch my diet,hit the gym....I have made awesome progress...but I had to get angry at myself and this was what motivated me to make the changes I needed...Brah.... dig deep and find thoses passions and motivators within you....Read them down....study them daily...over time after you achieved some of them....write more down on that list....use these written goals as reminders to keep you on track....All my best....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heavy thick bar deadlifts make me feel good about my self. as well as squats and lunges.

i like to think about all the people that i can help when i help my self by getting thin. that usally gets me fired up and i think about highschool and how i was treated there.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

HevELifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HevELifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HevELifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HevELifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jack3D

Originally Posted by Farmrodd2223 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was hoping to see if someone has gone through a time where your overall energy and motivation for life just drops right off the table, and if you were able to get back into that kick ass mode again what helped you?

I have always had a lot of drive in my and for sometime I've had things go very wrong, and little things go right at all. It seems as though the harder I try and fight, the worse off I am. Recently I have really been losing my overall motivation and have a **** it attitude. I wanna get my confidence back on top and do some damage again... thanks in advance.
    Invest in some Jack3D, it's a pre-work-out supplement that gives you the abilitity to achieve a massive pump and most of all, it helps you concentrate to the point where it's like you are in a gym full of people but you are the only one that matters. I have tried the Lemon-Lime but prefer the Fruit Punch flavor, don't be misguided if you go to a store to get it rather than order it from Bodybuilding.com. The Lemon-Lime flavor has I think a red color on the label and the Fruit Punch has a purple stripe on the label. It's like $28 bucks, one little jug lasts about two months and I use two scoops. It's really concentrated so don't be surprised by the volume of each serving. This stuff works in a way no other supplement has for me before. Before though because it contains Beta-Alanine which makes your hair folicles tingle so don't think you are having an allergic reaction, it's serious stuff!
    Lift heavy, eat right,
    HevELifter

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 233lbs

tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinman15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have learned the more you ignore something, the worse it gets. I've been so passive for most of my life. I dunno, one day i woke up and realized everything was under my control. I learned the more I do for myself, the more I feel accomplished, the better I feel. I was very needy for a long time because of this. I helped other people become successful, because it was easier. Whether it be school, body, or life in general.

If you aren't willing to take care of yourself ( health and mind ) you have no right to ask someone else to.

nagol025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in the exact same spot that you are right now, i feel like im crawling through life looking forward to things to come and not putting any effort into whats happening right now, i also am having a hard time in the weight room. my attitude isnt good and i keep doubting that im getting stronger or in better shape. Something hit me today though, i went into the weight room and i looked around me, i realized how much time i had spent in that place. How many hours i have put into getting stronger and bigger and more confident. I said to myself i have worked so hard, im not going to stop now and waist the hard work ive put in. my workout today was great, and i feel good about myself.

i think sometimes motivation is something you have to create for yourself, its all in your attitude. even if you feel like **** you can get past it, you just have to do it.