Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TT-33 SIde affects?! HELP ME!!!!

So the only thing that I can think of that has changed, has been the TT-33 added into my ssupplemen lineup.

Last week I noticed this weird thing in my throat. Not like a lump or anything, but it's kind of painful to swallow sometimes.

Few days later, had a pain in the roof of my mouth, was brushing my teeth, spit, and blood. Like it's cut up, up there.

And finally today, I just got out of the shower to find my nose bleeding!

I'm trying to figure out whats going on! Could this be related to TT-33.. that would coincide about right. I do not feel sick at all. The sensation in my throat is quite different from any kind of sore throat I've ever had. Getting kind of freaked out here.
    Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete
    The Thrill Of Performance.
    Uleash the Juggernaut in you!
    www.infinitelabs.com
    http://www.********.com/pages/Infinite-Labs/187598646636?ref=ts

In the bodybuiding.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/ilabs.htm

My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/BodybuildAlex

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goldsman View Post
    So the only thing that I can think of that has changed, has been the TT-33 added into my ssupplemen lineup.

Last week I noticed this weird thing in my throat. Not like a lump or anything, but it's kind of painful to swallow sometimes.

Few days later, had a pain in the roof of my mouth, was brushing my teeth, spit, and blood. Like it's cut up, up there.

I'm trying to figure out whats going on! Could this be related to TT-33.. that would coincide about right. I do not feel sick at all. The sensation in my throat is quite different from any kind of sore throat I've ever had. Getting kind of freaked out here.

go to a doctor... wtf?

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not affiliated

goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post

go to a doctor... wtf?
    I don't have health insurance man.... so that is a last resort. I'm officially stopping the TT-33.
    Hopefully everything is alright.
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by asianstyles View Post
    Holy ****.. some.
    I'm stopping th TT-33.

Is this something that my body can fix on it's own?
    www.infinitelabs.com

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are at least some free clinics and places somewhere......
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10) doctorcarta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a bottle but haven't run it yet. Are you looking at trying another fat loss supplement?

homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100) homerunrbi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Holy ****.. some.
    I'm stopping th TT-33.

Is this something that my body can fix on it's own?
    according to wikipedia

Treatment may not be necessary if the goiter is small. Goiter may be related to hyper- and hypothyroidism (especially Graves' disease) and may be reversed by treatment. Graves' disease can be corrected with antithyroid drugs (such as propylthiouracil and methimazole), thyroidectomy (surgical removal of the thyroid gland), and iodine-131 (131I - a radioactive isotope of iodine that is absorbed by the thyroid gland and destroys it). Hypothyroidism may raise the risk of goitre because it usually increases the production of TRH and TSH. Levothyroxine, used to treat hypothyroidism, can also be used in euthyroid patients for the treatment of goitre. Levothyroxine suppressive therapy decreases the production of TRH and TSH and may reduce goitre, thyroid nodules, and thyroid cancer. Blood tests are needed to ensure that TSH is still in range and the patient has not become subclinically hyperthyroid. If TSH levels are not carefully monitored, it is alleged that levothyroxine may increase the risk of osteoporosis but no peer reviewed studies on levothyroxine replacement of Hypothyroid patients causing this effect have actually been produced.

Thyroidectomy with 131I may be necessary in euthyroid goitrous patients who do not respond to levothyroxine treatment, especially if the patients have difficulty breathing or swallowing. 131I, with or without the pre-injection of synthetic TSH, can relieve obstruction and reduce the size of the goitre by thirty to sixty-five percent. Depending on how large the goiter is and how much of the thyroid gland must be removed or destroyed, thyroidectomy or 131 may produce hypothyroidism requiring life-long treatment and may eventually lead to death.
    I've remember someone saying that lean xtreme is good to run after tt-33

But
    First stop the tt-33
    Second if symptoms go away report a adverse affect to the fda
    Third if symptoms don't go away go to a docter, bring the tt-33 bottle

d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50) d0ntlookback will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thyroid enlargement hey. could be related to the fact that it is thyroid suppressive.. you might wanna follow it up with a PCT
    Reppin back is fun.

Bulkin to two fiddy :D

Avant Research/Labs Rep Colin O'Malley's Avatar
    Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd stop the TT-33 and EVERYTHING else except basics (fish oil,creatine,beta alanine,green tea extract) and wouldn;t suggest messing with anything that alters thyroid procution (lean extreme) intil a doctor cleared it.
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm

jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boy am I glad i stopped taking that ****.
    | Officially lost over 100 lbs! |

jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10) jras is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Glad I seen this, was gonna order,but it seems your not the only one having an bad reaction to this,think I'll stick to eca or clen, just ordered some dren to try.
    "Yesterday don't mean ****,Because tomorrow's a day you have to face"

Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an FYI for those of you who do not have insurance and have something like this come up, if you call a doctors office before hand and make a visit and inform them you do not have insurance, often times they will negotiate the cost and lower it.

An average doctors visit (to get this checked only, does not include any prescribed meds or surgery ect, and I'm sure its not the same for all places) around here is ~$125.

That seems like a lot, but with medical bills, they usually do not have interest or a required minimum monthly payment so you can pay what you can each month till you have it paid off.

If your really worried keep this in mind.

Good luck!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP - Like others advised, getting off the TT-33 is a great idea. I would try to get your T4/T3 levels checked out to see exactly where everything lies.

How many pills/day were you taking and for how long?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    OP - Like others advised, getting off the TT-33 is a great idea. I would try to get your T4/T3 levels checked out to see exactly where everything lies.

How many pills/day were you taking and for how long?
    I'm no expert but isn't it a possibility he is having side effects because TT-33 is missing 3,3?

Things that make you go hmmmm..
    | Officially lost over 100 lbs! |

more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I would definately say its the supplement.I got those same symptoms years ago when i took a thyroid supplement called t-2 (think it was by biotest).Although along with the throat/gland thing i had moments where i felt really strange.Was scary.When i stopped so did the symptoms.Not saying for most the supplement isnt ok but DON'T MESS WITH YOUR THYROID!You will regret it.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why anyone would be taking these products for fat loss is mind blowing.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmcd088 View Post
    I'm no expert but isn't it a possibility he is having side effects because TT-33 is missing 3,3?

Things that make you go hmmmm..
    We've commented on this enough times. You know the truth.

Some people can be extremely sensitive to these ingredients. Chasinskurt had a bad experience with a solo 3,3' product. Had a ton of the same sides.
    I got no strings on me

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
    So you don't think any thyroid supps should be taken for fat loss?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So far this is the second person I've seen complain about pretty serious side effects from this product on this forum alone.

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    So far this is the second person I've seen complain about pretty serious side effects from this product on this forum alone.
    Just like we've seen people take 12/day and claim to get no effects
    I got no strings on me

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Mitotropin did the same thing to me.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just curious as to your opinion on taking say 2 caps /day instead of the full dose. I know it wouldn't yield full benefits, but would it give a small boost?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ....ok.

Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    Mitotropin did the same thing to me.
    That's too bad.

Registered User SituationNation's Avatar
    SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10) SituationNation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, go to the health clinic on 7th st and the I 10. its $20 to get looked at.

freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) freak31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    now that you mention it, i got the same exact sides. Couldnt swallow, felt throat swollen, and when i spit out some mucus , it came out with some blood like you described. Wasnt sure from what, didnt want to draw conclusions like that, but it was definitely when a few days after tt-33. I did stop it then and did return it back to bb.com.

giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000) giantbrandon is just really nice. (+1000)
    could some of these issues be related to this supp and a diet low in iodine???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aussie Supp Misc Family~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pale Skippy Krew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

reps back always

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Just curious as to your opinion on taking say 2 caps /day instead of the full dose. I know it wouldn't yield full benefits, but would it give a small boost?
    itd still cause an increase in bmr imo. if you're getting sides like these, youre taking too much.

op, how many were you taking?
    I got no strings on me

huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000) huge908 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For some reason people don't realize supplements effect everyone differently. Just because some people get sides doesn't make the product a bad one. TT-33 has no sides for me, as of now, but unfortunately for OP it has and he should stop it.
    -HitTheRack.net-

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
    Why do you feel this way? Do you believe they would be better used during a bulk, for maybe the appetite increase an possible increase in protein turnover rate? They seem like it would be a good idea for fat loss as well, what makes them a bad option??