SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sleeplifter DEFEATS IFBB Pro Dave Goodin in a pushup contest

The title says it all.

Yeah, I took it to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjtcucVqz5w

(Dave, if you're watching, all in good fun ;p)
    Last edited by SleepLifter; 02-17-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    My tribe: www.Rich20Something.com/join

kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmart07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ur a legend

SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) SleepLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kmart07 View Post
    ur a legend

I had to cut out the part afterwards where he almost choked me to death. He almost cable crossed me into asphyxiation.

Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good vid man i loled
    UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.

Armadillos for life

Anything and everything you have heard regarding my involvment with NASA is accurate.
    -Evan Centopani

Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bnewhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SleepLifter View Post
    The title says it all.

Yeah, I took it to him.

(Dave, if you're watching, all in good fun ;p)

What a ***got

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    whats up brah, havnt seen u post in hella years.

Been doing well man. Training hard, eating well. You?

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh hai attention please...

haha jk

but seriously Dave is the man not many people have turned IFBB pro genuinely natural and pound for pound he is probably the best bodybuilder in the world
    I wish it lasted, forever.

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dave Goodin looks AMAZING for his age...

But you know, the younger guys have to dethrone the older guys... lol

Good job, brother.

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SleepLifter View Post
    I had to cut out the part afterwards where he almost choked me to death. He almost cable crossed me into asphyxiation.
    lol at the person calling you osama

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Dave Goodin looks AMAZING for his age...

But you know, the younger guys have to dethrone the older guys... lol

Good job, brother.
    is he supposed 2 be natural?

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lovebbing View Post
    is he supposed 2 be natural?
    Why the hell are you asking this question when I never implied anything about him being natural or not natural?

Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Why the hell are you asking this question when I never implied anything about him being natural or not natural?
    because brah, i have an issue of iron magazine from 2008 that he is featured in and has him in a couple ads as well as writing a couple columns.I have read all of it and i was just curious... considering hes in an ad representing a product called "gh stack" on top of that, he is an ifbb pro, and I was wondering if anybody has become one naturally.

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    No IFBB pro is natural apart from flex wheeler

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm

now beat him in benching
    Rep Back 2k+ only

I just wanted to say that not only is Dave a stand up, Class A guy and friend, it's also very obvious that he's natural.

I've always been a huge fan of his. Ever since I got into this sport, he's always been one of my favorites of all time. Really admired the guy. But when I met him, I didn't know what to expect.

As far as him being natural, I'm positive he is. When you see him up close, you'll realize that his muscle doesn't look like overinflated, out of proportion or "freaky". It looks solid and well earned. You can just tell that this is an example of a guy who's been training 28 years and has completely filled out his genetics. He told me in 28 years he's only had TWO breaks from the gym. TWO! One was 6 weeks when he tore up him hamstring (and he still did upper body work, and he guest posed on crutches), the other was two weeks for another injury.

8 weeks total in 28 years. Nobody I've ever met has that type of dedication (to anything). It's inspiring!
    Last edited by SleepLifter; 02-18-2010 at 06:21 AM.

Originally Posted by xxzotic View Post
    gjdm

now beat him in benching

Beat him in benching? I thought you'd NEVER ask

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDCO7wMTLo

XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000) XX400EX is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Cool vids Dan nice to see someone having some fun in the gym.

Originally Posted by XX400EX View Post
    Cool vids Dan nice to see someone having some fun in the gym.
    Thanks man. I'm all for the "AnimalPak" posterized, gritty intensity sometimes. But don't forget the fun. At the end of the day, that's what we're there for, isn't it?