lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50) lysbys will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Competition HELP!

I am real interested in competing and I believe that I am ready to do a fitness or bikini competiton. I'm almost embarressed to ask this because it seems likie such a stupid question but, how would I go about properly looking for a competition near me. I've search on yahoo and bodybuilding.com but, im not sure im surching correctly (maybe im using the wrong wording. Does anyone know a quick way to look for a competition near me?
    Thank you: Any help is greatly appreciated
    ~Lys~

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lysbys View Post
    I am real interested in competing and I believe that I am ready to do a fitness or bikini competiton. I'm almost embarressed to ask this because it seems likie such a stupid question but, how would I go about properly looking for a competition near me. I've search on yahoo and bodybuilding.com but, im not sure im surching correctly (maybe im using the wrong wording. Does anyone know a quick way to look for a competition near me?
    Thank you: Any help is greatly appreciated
    I'm not sure how far away these are from you, but this is a good place to start. OCB and NGA are great natural organizations.

Just scroll down to your state.

http://www.liftforlife.com/competiti...r.htm#Florida_

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I've been competing for many years and I can get more info if you need any.
    Last edited by kimm4; 01-31-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)