Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
    I stack no-xplode with cellmass I have heard thru these forums that no- has 1g per scoop and the cellmass has 3g per scoop. please verify this but this is what I use.
    I already covered the first part, and yes, 3g for CM is approximately correct.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good response

I have used NO X for about three weeks and feel that I get good focus and good pumps. I have noticed some increase in vascularity though am terrible at before and after pics as I keep waiting to be the after that I really want.

I have to work out late on weeknights so take it earlier in the day and still feel like I get an energy boost at my workout. I have the blue raspberry and it tastes pretty good. If it is too dilute it gets a little bitter. I do about 1 1/2 scoops to 9 oz of water.

I have read so many positive and negative comments and starting to believe there are responders and non responders as in many supplements. I feel it is worth a try.

Good luck!

dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QUALITYGUY1 View Post
    Well, he could have tried to slip through some "ARMAGEDDON"...LOL
    ROFL or NO-Shotgun...

Darren
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe
    http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

I'm back, visit my new journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=455993991

dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dartol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    People looking for an NO product to directly bring them gains, are looking in the wrong direction. I would also suggest that someone interested in taking NO to see their veins pop out are a tad ..um..misguided. What purpose does that, in itself, serve? It doesn't last for more than a couple of hours IF you're lucky, lol. The pump and circulation are good, yes...but just for the veins popping....

When I say NO products work for me, I mean they help motivate me to give 100% during my workouts. Anything else positive they might do for me is just a bonus. And yes, I've tried caffeine alone, and it doesn't work in the same way for me.

So, if someone comes along and says NO products "Don't work", they should qualify their remarks with an explanation of why they "don't work" for them, rather than tell everyone they are a waste of money.
    Excellent points dbx. I am pretty vascular already, and I really get some popping going on when I just take the HP NO-XS, which is pretty cheap. But, I cut it from my stack because I think even that money may be better spent elsewhere. I couldn't figure out what that was really dong for me except make my veins stick out.

Darren
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe
    http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

I'm back, visit my new journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=455993991

dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dekere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bad to the bone

I have also tried NO Explode, SuperDump250, Black Powder, but the best so far has been Jack3d, this stuff is like no other. Tingling in the extremities and lips. Like the Energizer bunny, just keep goin and goin!!

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like Xplode as well. The new version is better IMO. This was a huge bump by the way

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    I like Xplode as well. The new version is better IMO. This was a huge bump by the way
    I think all they did was to add B-A.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah big bump. The first post is kind of funny.

I've only tried SuperPump and White Flood but those aren't technically NO products.

I am using Glycergrow. Not an energy supp but if you want crazy pumps and vascularity it's awesome and cheap. 120 servings
    Last edited by Dain_Bramage; 01-19-2010 at 09:43 AM.

HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HYP3R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used No-Explode before. I didn't see a huge difference in vascularity, but I did see a huge difference in Gym performance in general. Meaning it gives you a drive and a clarity to push more (I am assuming due to the caffeine). My advice is to start off slow. Don't do what I did and go with the full dose on an empty stomach. It gave me a headache like hell. The next time I did it, I did one scoop with a little bit of food and it was great.
    vBulletin Message

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Trying to be young again turbomike's Avatar
    turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dekere View Post
    I have also tried NO Explode, SuperDump250, Black Powder, but the best so far has been Jack3d, this stuff is like no other. Tingling in the extremities and lips. Like the Energizer bunny, just keep goin and goin!!
    I like NO Explode.. but like Superpump 250 better, but as dekere said Jack3d for the win.. Everyone that had tried a scoop has bought the whole bottom at my gym. Crazy stuff..
    Mike
    Owner- The Body Shop Gym
    "Lift. Spot..or Leave!"
    "If doesn't matter what kind of car you drive...but how big the arm is hanging out of the window."

jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmborr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my humble personal experience, a tablespoon of instant coffee brings me a much bigger stamina than the NO-xplode serving. I bought NO-x once, but I ain't coming back to it.
    My pre-workout stack: Arg($0.11/day)+ScivationXtend(Glu+Val+Leu+Ile+citrulline malate, $0.49/day)+(creatine $0.07/day or EC-stack $0.21/day) = $0.88/day
    Last edited by jmborr; 01-19-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmborr View Post
    In my humble personal experience, a tablespoon of instant coffee brings me a much bigger stamina than the NO-xplode serving. I bought NO-x once, but I ain't coming back to it.
    My pre-workout stack: Arg($0.11/day)+ScivationXtend(Glu+Val+Leu+Ile+citrulline malate, $0.49/day)+(creatine $0.07/day or EC-stack $0.21/day) = $0.88/day
    The boost in NO-Xplode is the caffeine.....Once you adapt to that, the supplement loses its kick. I tried it a few years ago. It worked at first, but the effects wore off pretty quickly. Now, I don't bother with pre-workout supps, and my workouts go just fine.

Patch_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dekere View Post
    Hmm, never thought of using Jack3d.

It looks like it is about 25% cheaper too.

How long does the pump last for you?

Originally Posted by Patch_ View Post
    It looks like it is about 25% cheaper too.
    When you look at their recommended dosage (3 scoops), that leaves 15 [i]actual[/] servings per tub, not 45...as it leads you to believe. Read, think, evaluate......

Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ The reps and and mostly everyone on the supp board say 1 scoop is enough. It's weird they would put 3 scoop servings on the tub.
    Last edited by Dain_Bramage; 01-19-2010 at 04:44 PM.

rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rnicholes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO-Xplode has worked great for me in the past, after a few sets of dumbell curls,I acheived a pump like i never have before,my arms were so tight i honestly was getting a little worried.A little pricey for me though,I got like 30 free sample packs of it one year at the Arnold Classic Expo,once it ran out,I never bought anymore.
    Maybe I'll get some more someday,because I do beleive it works.

One word to the wise-DO NOT!!!!! try to mix this in a shaker! The first time I did that,I put the shaker down on the counter,and a few seconds later it blew the lid clear off & slung the red drink mixture all over my white textured kitchen ceiling!!! Wifey was not proud!!!!

I am becoming more interested in L-arginine capsules,however.
    Hangin' and Bangin' since 1987
    Trainin',Prayers & Vitamins!

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rnicholes View Post

One word to the wise-DO NOT!!!!! try to mix this in a shaker! The first time I did that,I put the shaker down on the counter,and a few seconds later it blew the lid clear off & slung the red drink mixture all over my white textured kitchen ceiling!!! Wifey was not proud!!!!
    LOL....it promptly becomes Yes-Xplode. I made this mistake too the first time I used it.....

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been using SP 250 not for the pump but for the other qualities of Nitric oxide
    I honestly believe the combination of sp250 and L-Arginine in high dosage on top of SP 250 helped to heal my elbows tendinitis, the combination of stimulants and NO improve blood flows to the areas most difficult to reach like elbows, knees and hands..

Dr Louis ignarro won a nobel price for his studies on Arginine and NO
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NO EXPLODE, SUPERPUMP 250, I like a lot. I've taken it all in the past. Right now I'm on L- Arginine/L Ornithine AM, post training and bed time. I take M5 EXTRENE for a pre training drink. INSAIN PUMPS! Hooked on it!
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    N.O. Xplode is a great product. I've tried most of the pre-workout drink mixes...I tend to lean towards the orange Superpump 250..good stuff! I am also a believer in the veins are diggin' the L-arginine. I never saw bicep veins until I found this awesome amino acid.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    l-arginine akg and citrulline mallate is cheap and effective.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think all they did was to add B-A.
    true dbx.....never used no xplode....really like White Flood or No Shotgun
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

Trying to be young again turbomike's Avatar
    turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) turbomike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Jack3d

I use two scoops. I'm really caffine tolerant. You'll laugh when you see the size of the scoop. It's very small. The company says the dosage is less because they don't add all the fillers and stuff that other products have. You feel non bloating.. no bathroom visits. It first i feel sort sunburnish (i love this feeling by the way) then my energy level increases.. and im serious when i say it gives you a "u can move a mountain" feel. It makes me actually LIKE leg day.. how messed up is that? haha.. anyway, everyone is different, but i'd give it a try...
    Mike
    Owner- The Body Shop Gym
    "Lift. Spot..or Leave!"
    "If doesn't matter what kind of car you drive...but how big the arm is hanging out of the window."

Originally Posted by JoeyDoyle2 View Post
    true dbx.....never used no xplode....really like White Flood or No Shotgun
    I used to be a NO whore. With the exception of two that caused ...um..bathroom issues..I never met one that I didn't like, and I've used quite a few. But I've evolved a bit. For the past 18mths, I use one scoop of "whatever" (currently Vasocharge) and add approx 250-300mg of bulk powder caffeine to that, as well as some BA (even though VC already has some).

To be totally candid, the NO is just a part of a pre-workout ritual for me. It's nothing more than expensive, flavored caffeine with some other goodies thrown in, but I love it . Seriously, what do people think is the active ingredient in most pre-workout products that makes them want to destroy iron? It's a tried and true natural source that's been used for thousands of years. People greatly underestimate the power of caffeine. Many NO/pre-workout products disguise its presence in their ingredients (xanthines, methylzanthines, guarana, yerba, green tea, etc....), but you can probably bet that it's in there...in some form.

But like I've said before, I buy NO because I can afford it, not because I have to have it. Again, just a ritual for me. It's really whatever makes us continue to want to go lift like animals that counts, right? I don't care what the actual motivation might be.

Btw, you can buy a bag that contains one thousand 200mg servings of caffeine for $10. That's a lot of highly fueled workouts and one hell of a value.

user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) user94984100999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to be a NO whore. With the exception of two that caused ...um..bathroom issues..I never met one that I didn't like, and I've used quite a few. But I've evolved a bit. For the past 18mths, I use one scoop of "whatever" (currently Vasocharge) and add approx 250-300mg of bulk powder caffeine to that, as well as some BA (even though VC already has some).

To be totally candid, the NO is just a part of a pre-workout ritual for me. It's nothing more than expensive, flavored caffeine with some other goodies thrown in, but I love it . Seriously, what do people think is the active ingredient in most pre-workout products that makes them want to destroy iron? It's a tried and true natural source that's been used for thousands of years. People greatly underestimate the power of caffeine. Many NO/pre-workout products disguise its presence in their ingredients (xanthines, methylzanthines, guarana, yerba, green tea, etc....), but you can probably bet that it's in there...in some form.

But like I've said before, I buy NO because I can afford it, not because I have to have it. Again, just a ritual for me. It's really whatever makes us continue to want to go lift like animals that counts, right? I don't care what the actual motivation might be.

Btw, you can buy a bag that contains one thousand 200mg servings of caffeine for $10. That's a lot of highly fueled workouts and one hell of a value.
    A real value and cheaper than most pre's
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever
    "Forged in Iron...Built to Destroy"

"To survive war......you've gotta become war"....John Rambo

Visit my journal......http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121852841

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One word..
    Nodoze 200mg of caffeinein a pill.. very effective, that's truck driver's best friend
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "When I say NO products work for me, I mean they help motivate me to give 100% during my workouts. Anything else positive they might do for me is just a bonus. And yes, I've tried caffeine alone, and it doesn't work in the same way for me."

I agree with that statement 100%... Cafeine alone gives me gutt rot...

I mix my serving of liquid amino's in with my serving of NO Explode. What amazes me is how much you guys take of it. If I was to take two scoops of NO Explode I would probably explode. I get the jitters really bad. Seriously I take a half of scoop and mix it with my aminos in water and am good to go. I get great focus and energy through my workouts.

Sometimes I will mix a half serving of vanilla protein with it as well. It tastes like a smoothie.

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that at higher doses this can do strange things to your heart rhythms. If you are a bigger guy the recommended dose on the container is 3 scoops. Well at three scoops my heart stars playing a different beat than normal. I am recommending caution here if you have never tried this product. I personally think the claims are way overblown. The only affects that are tangible when I use it are, mental alertness, and a little niacin like tingle after taking it.

The good
    1)mental alertness, probably caused by the caffeine.
    2)unlike some products on the market it does actually have an affect

The bad
    1)The price
    2)some have digestive issues with this product, I dont personally.
    3)heart arrhythmia
    4)a lack of clarity on the label, it doesn't say how much caffeine per scoop for example and you can actually die from an overdose. It would be good to know so you could gauge your tolerance.

That being said this product does have an affect unlike many other products on the market. I would suggest being aware of the dosage the first time you try it ie start at a small dose. As for the mixing (it really does explode) if you stir it in a glass with refrigerated water the fizzing is minimized.
    I keep some of this around and use it occasionally but I personally don't use it all the time.

Originally Posted by rob440 View Post
    I personally think the claims are way overblown. The only affects that are tangible when I use it are, mental alertness, and a little niacin like tingle after taking it.
    That would be dat darr caffeine and beta-alanine.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...61&postcount=4

jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jscan1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I just started

I had been using and liking superpump 250 , I had also been researching a few other supplements to ad to my "regime" (Not really a huge believer in supplements but had been reading about GDA's etc.

Anyway to make a long story longer found Anadrox by MHP, and seem to be getting a good pump and energy and also getting the GDA's and a few supposed fat burners to boot (Not a big believer in Fat Burners but am cutting for my first contest so any edge I can get is a good one) here is list of ingredients in Anadrox

Niacin- seems to be enough to give that nice tingle

Chromium Polynicotinate - One of the Glucose Disposal Agents
    Vanadyl Sulfate- Another GDA

L Arginine - Standard ingredient in NO supps
    Citruline Malate

Advantra Z- Also known Bitter Orange Common ingredient in fat burners
    7-Keto-Another Studied Fat Burner

Green Tea Extract- Caffiene