Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    minus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fine I'll be the NO2 ginea pig-results?

hi I just started using this so "hated product" NO2, it sounds good, and i know, i know, "if it sounds too... " sorry, but i dont go that route, only about 2 people in this damn thing have tried it, with nothing.. So.. me being the man that i am, got a bottle of the stuff, and started using it today.. i will keep u posted in this thread, also i was using Xenadrine, i discontinued it because they both are supposed to be taken at the same time, don't want no problems or misjudgements... ANY COMMENTS? QUESTIONS?

Holla @ "el nino"
    **** I thought we was fighting or freedom... So why do we need moderators for again? Thats what I thougt-
    and..
    With dickhead moderators, who needs newbies?

mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    glad to see sombody is willing to test this stuff out. kinda interested in this sup as well, but wasn't sure if i should buy it.

keep the results posted

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6 or 8 a day? They say use protein and creatine as well. Seems like they are saying this NO2 is good while Creatine bloats you up.
    I ordered some BEFORE I posted the question so I will be another study case.

update on no2

GOOD thing bigbadboss101, keep me posted on your results on the thread...
    Wanted to give some info. Started using this no2 on tuesday , today is Wednesday 07/10 8:28 pm (I've taken 4 sevings of this stuff, or 12 huge caps) so far the only thing i've gotten in REALLY REALLY thirsty with this, and dry mouth, but don't know if it has anything to do with the product. I came in today at 192 pounds, don't have an accurate body fat %, but i'd guess 15%... any way its only 4 servings, any changes i'll kee posting..
    **** I thought we was fighting or freedom... So why do we need moderators for again? Thats what I thougt-
    and..

update

ok its friday now... too early to call it, those cravings for water went away, so far i feel nothing, no nothing ,oh wait!!!! I FEEL A GROWTH.... no.. that was just gas...
    anyway like isaid its too early to call, but so far its been 4 days that ive been on this NO2 and feel NADA (thats nothing in spanish) but then again the bottle says round 7 days, so by next week i should have an answer...

whats up with the rest of youguys?
    and..

bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigbadboss101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on day 1 and gain 10 lbs. Nah joking. I received the package yesterday. I noticed an instance craving for water, but do not require frequent washroom breaks like with creatine. Will see what happens. Waiting for the perpetual pump in 5-7 days.

hey

you know what, you're right, for the first couple of days even tho i was drinking water like a horse, i didnt have to go to the bathroom as much as i wouldnormally... those pills are very salty tasting... (can you say water retention ? ) my nipples did get a little puffy, however this is weird, i lost like 3 pounds since i started taking this... i don't get it...i have not changed anything of my normal routine, i look a bit more shapely, no pumps, but like i said let me get back to yall on tueday...
    and..

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    way to go guys;
    keep us posted , i was thinking about it but right now i am on r-ala, and i get great pumps and they last a long time,also using argenine which is nitric oxide , good luck i will keep a eye on your progress.

shreds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey.. just browsing the boards and i noticed the topic on NO2. I am also a guine pig you could say. I bought mine on tuesday aftenoon and took one dose that afternoon (3 pills). Then the next day i took the normal 2 doses a day and have continued on 2 doses a day. It is now saturday. So far i have been very thirsty as well. Weird thing is though.. i am eating like a mofo and could ahve sworn i gained weight the 1rst day of this cycle but when i hopped on the scale i actually lost 2 pounds! weird ****. But then the next day i popped on the scale and was up 5lbs... same scale same circumstances, hydration state and all that. Anyways.. i am on the 5th day of my NO2 and i am up 5lbs so far. Have not gained any fat weight.. waist measurement has actually gone down 1/8". Arms are up 1/4" so far. I am also taking creatine, hmb, tribbulus and ecdylean along with it. This is my summer bulk stack hehe.. I will keep you all posted. So far i have gotten mad ass pumps like my arms were gonna split when i trained my back yesterday and my recuperation seems to be up... not getting as sore even tho intensity in the weight room is increasing. have been experiences alot of bloating, stomach discomfort and diaherea since starting the stack.. Not sure if thats due to the creatine.. loading it right now.. and starting my maintenance of it tomorrow. I guess i'll end up seeing if the creatine is doing it to me or the NO2 is affecting my tummy. anyways, not sure why.... but motivation is very high.. all i want to do is workout right now and weights keep increasing. I have to tell myself once the hour is up in the gym to get my ass outta there so i don't overtrain and i'm busting my balls the whole time. anyways..... i'll keep yas posted

Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jonblaze639 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: hey

Originally posted by minus
    my nipples did get a little puffy
    be careful, it's really anabolic stuff. don't wanna be hit w/ a case of gyno from that high-powered creatine.
    MOD @ www.anabolicminds.com

windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) windwords7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Re: hey

Originally posted by Jonblaze639

be careful, it's really anabolic stuff. don't wanna be hit w/ a case of gyno from that high-powered creatine.
    LMAO!

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by shreds
    hey.. just browsing the boards and i noticed the topic on NO2. I am also a guine pig you could say. I bought mine on tuesday aftenoon and took one dose that afternoon (3 pills). Then the next day i took the normal 2 doses a day and have continued on 2 doses a day. It is now saturday. So far i have been very thirsty as well. Weird thing is though.. i am eating like a mofo and could ahve sworn i gained weight the 1rst day of this cycle but when i hopped on the scale i actually lost 2 pounds! weird ****. But then the next day i popped on the scale and was up 5lbs... same scale same circumstances, hydration state and all that. Anyways.. i am on the 5th day of my NO2 and i am up 5lbs so far. Have not gained any fat weight.. waist measurement has actually gone down 1/8". Arms are up 1/4" so far. I am also taking creatine, hmb, tribbulus and ecdylean along with it. This is my summer bulk stack hehe.. I will keep you all posted. So far i have gotten mad ass pumps like my arms were gonna split when i trained my back yesterday and my recuperation seems to be up... not getting as sore even tho intensity in the weight room is increasing. have been experiences alot of bloating, stomach discomfort and diaherea since starting the stack.. Not sure if thats due to the creatine.. loading it right now.. and starting my maintenance of it tomorrow. I guess i'll end up seeing if the creatine is doing it to me or the NO2 is affecting my tummy. anyways, not sure why.... but motivation is very high.. all i want to do is workout right now and weights keep increasing. I have to tell myself once the hour is up in the gym to get my ass outta there so i don't overtrain and i'm busting my balls the whole time. anyways..... i'll keep yas posted

All newbies, please note the number of posts this individual has..before you go running out and buying the stuff. This is his first and only post.
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by wardog

This is his first and only post.
    Anybody who uses the words "my tummy" on this
    board should be horse whipped.... IMHO
    Never quit!

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hear ya bro..horsewhipped or cattle prodded (since I have one to handle Bessie of course)

I just didn't want some summertime idiot running out to buy the stuff based on that post.

How are the calves coming along??
    LG Sciences

Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000) Blacksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Measuring 17 inches thank you
    What's got me pissed is the dumbass promoter
    has done nothing in the way of advertising this show.
    Last year it was unsanctioned and PH's were ok.
    Total cost $45. $25 to the city and $20 for the steroid
    drug test.
    Last year they had about 20 contestants.

This year they go with a new sanction .. tell no-one
    until you show up at the sup shop 2 weeks out.
    Find out that PH's are banned. Phuckin dicks.
    Ok I'll play the game.

But now they want $35 for the city $35 for a polygraph
    and $ 25 for your class. $95 bucks.

5 guys have signed up to date.
    Last year about the same until show day and then
    we got the other 15.

But this year at twice the price and with this economy...
    I'll be suprised we get 10 guys.

I am not paying a sanction $35 for their magazine.
    and $35 for the phuckin joke polygraph.

They have not promoted the show at all.

I'm doing the NJ Bodybuilding Championships
    in Wildwood next Saturday at the convention center.
    So if this is a bust well then it's a great tune up

Sorry for the rant..
    But I've worked to Phuckin hard for this kind of crap.
    Hell I told a lot of people.
    Some coming from out of state.
    I hope it's not a bust.
    Never quit!

ALL NEWBIES??

guy I hope you were referring to that other kid, I may not have had many posts but that in no way says my opinions and results on this product are not valid.... I have not found anyone giving a flat out yes or no to this product that documented findings the way were doing it (meaning me and bigbadboss101), so i thought I’d be nice and put out my experience... im not knocking ya' but if you don't want to go by what im saying do yourself a favor and don't waste your time typing anything... as far as im concerned I have not given bad advise on any of my posts and have done nothing for ANYONE to knock me...
    finally lets be nice to people interested in NO2 and if your post has nothing to do with it DO NOT POST..

sorry if I offended anyone in advance,
    however I am trying to do something more people should be doing so I don’t need any heat from any dumasses, start your own ****ing thread ***git (and no that has nothing to do with gay people, but if some one has a problem with that as well since it seems little bitches here are over-sensitive talk to yur priest about it... there is also cream made by **** off called suck my dick you can try, two sprays of that **** and maybe you'll get off our dicks ).

minus aka "el nino"
    and..

sorry i get cranky at 3 am

if that comment was no meant towards me, i'll take it back...
    but if it was **** YOU STILL....

note to self: stop crack use asap j/k
    and..

Re: sorry i get cranky at 3 am

Originally posted by minus
    if that comment was no meant towards me, i'll take it back...
    but if it was **** YOU STILL....

note to self: stop crack use asap j/k
    Wasn't directed at you bro..relax..deeeeeeppppp breath. If you saw, I did quote the guy.
    LG Sciences

you know its the whole '3 AM thing'

yeh man sorry bro, you said "ALL NEWBIES" so i thought you meant al of us, but sorry i'll swallow my words...::cough, cough, that was tough..

UPDATE
    anyhow, for those still interested tuesday will me my first week on NO2, today i woke up with a different feeling on my bicepts, when i contract them they feel a bit 'fuller', its not a pump, its.. just a different feeling. I take off from the gym both saturday and sunday (exept for some jogging on sunday morning) so I dont really know yet if its anything to do with my muscles just healing from the workout on friday, i'll keep ya'll updated...

so far to i think my money is going down the drain, but cant call it yet, honestly i still have hope.
    and..

Keep the faith :-). I had my 5th serving today. The muscles do feel fuller, but I only worked out once in the past 4 days. I also play ball hockey, softball, ultimate frisbee, helped people move, and went to the beach so not much time to workout.

Are you taking 3 and 3? I find those two servings are close. I wonder if it is ok to take the 2nd one around 3 pm?? Or take 3 and 2 pills per serving.

Will wait and see. I read a lot of positive feedbacks on a product called O2FX by MetRx so I might try that after the NO2 is done.

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So far it seems most of the results could or couldnt not be placebo effect. Muscles feeling fuller and pumps being bigger could simply mean your trying harder in the gym or paying more attention. It is not suprising that when people dish out money on a new supplement, they may subconsciously work a little harder in the attempt to see results. The one person who noticed bloating makes me wonder if the combination of creatine and no2 is causing a good amount of water retention. This could indeed cause a 5lb gain. I am not trying to say that the product does or doesn't work, but rather, introduce some ideas..
    I don't sell UA...

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02
    So far it seems most of the results could or couldnt not be placebo effect. Muscles feeling fuller and pumps being bigger could simply mean your trying harder in the gym or paying more attention. It is not suprising that when people dish out money on a new supplement, they may subconsciously work a little harder in the attempt to see results. The one person who noticed bloating makes me wonder if the combination of creatine and no2 is causing a good amount of water retention. This could indeed cause a 5lb gain. I am not trying to say that the product does or doesn't work, but rather, introduce some ideas..

yeah, i agree with you wyd02....placebo effect can really do some good ****! heh...

peace

rocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is this placebo effect supplement?? Can i get it from gnc??
    hehe , sorry had to do it

I agree

Im with you i agree , maybe they feel fuller cause im working out harder and try to keep my workout schedule the same as i have it on page... however by fuller i dont mean a pump, just a bit fuller... trust me if this is all it does then dont waste your money.. they said a pump and thats what i expect, so do not think im gonna give credit to this product for other things that may happen while im on it... if i get a six pack, its not cause of this product, because thats not what the product says it will do... i expect a pump 24/7 and if thats not what i get then im gonna knock this product to the ground, but... if i get it, **** then im praising it...

keeping my fingers crossed!
    and..

bigbadboss101

yo man, i don't know if it makes a difference, but for this test i am gonna just keep the doses at what it states in the bottle, yeh im taking 2 ervings 3 pills each time both servings before meals... and i have not hard about that product, but ill look into it too.
    and..

Registered User WHOSYOURDADDY02's Avatar
    WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WHOSYOURDADDY02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so whats the idea here then... By maintaining a longer pump, in and out of the gym, more blood with be flowing through your muscles and hence, more nutrients etc... Is that correct?
    I don't sell UA...

NEW INFORMATION ON USE OF NO2

Hey guys I e-maild the pople at NO2 about a week ago, (they just got back to me) i was wondering since Xenadrine has to be taken at the same time as NO2, do i have to stop using xenadrine? well i did just to be sfe, but here is what they emailed be back : PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

from info@getno2.com

Please do not take any ephedra based products with NO2. They will cancel each other out. You can take NO2 with non-ephedra based products.

MRI

HOPE THIS HELPS.
    It is monday now, and i dont feel shiiiiit, but tomorrow it will be a week, ima give this supplement until friday to work, if not im tossing it, ****.....

sup with the rest of you guys?
    and..

shreds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO2

monday now... few more days have gone by since last reply and by the way wtf do u go knocking every person on the board for?? i see your looking out for pple but some pple actually know what they are talking about...... i won't say a products good if it blows and i won't trash it if its good. Honestly its too soon to tell if this product honestly works for what it claims. So far.. the bloating has gone down.. i think it was due to the loading of the creatine, now i'm on maintenance phase, 10g a day. Still thirsty as hell all day long. Weird sensations on this product.... i'm eating like a mad man but i never get hungry even when i wake up.. but i never get full either. Catting about 4200 cals a day at the moment. 6 days into bulk cycle with my NO2, weight is up 10lbs, arms up 1/2", quad up 1/2", chest up 1/2", calve up 1/4", waist up 3/4". Pumps are pretty descent in the gym and strength does seem to be rising. The product claims to activate most fast twitch muscle fibers and results in more power and strength. Did notice more strength the last few days. Not sure if this is due to the creatine or extra food yet tho. Energy is high. Nottin for sure to tell me this product is for real yet but on the NO2 info page pumps are only supposed to be noticed within 5-7 days and then growth and weight gain is supposed to start to be noticed 2-3 days after that. So i'm keeping my hopes up in this product and i'll keep u posted. Still a bit too soon to tell for sure tho.

It make sense regarding what they said about ephedra. The NO2 allows the blood vessel passages to enlarge, while ephedra products tighten the passages and make your heart work harder.
    Did you find fat burners cause shrinkage? While using this I don't notice any signs of that :-)

Re: NO2

Originally posted by shreds
    monday now... few more days have gone by since last reply and by the way wtf do u go knocking every person on the board for?? i see your looking out for pple but some pple actually know what they are talking about...... i won't say a products good if it blows and i won't trash it if its good. .
    Yet only 3 posts..hmmmm.....and FYI I do try to watch out for the silly newbies. They need all the help they can get.
    LG Sciences