Thread: Weight?

ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight?

Ok the thing is i Just started like 2 days ago im kinda husky will not noticbably but i notice it. I was wondering what foods I need to start eating to stay healthy? What I Should do in terms of working out (like should I just do cardio)? Seriously can you turn fat into muscle lol

ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZShadow0.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would like help i really am a noob

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZShadow0.0 View Post
    Ok the thing is i Just started like 2 days ago im kinda husky will not noticbably but i notice it. I was wondering what foods I need to start eating to stay healthy? What I Should do in terms of working out (like should I just do cardio)? Seriously can you turn fat into muscle lol
    Well first off, congrats on taking the first step to becoming healthier. Your diet is going to be absolutely the most important thing. Start eating non-processed foods. Go natural all they way. Eat fruits, green vegetables, whole grain oats. oatmeal is an awesome way to start the day. But don't make the mistake so many people do on a fat loss diet and just do cardio. It's critical that you increase your protein intake to at least 1gram per pound of bodyweight and get on a weightlifting schedule to help retain muscle as you lose weight. Other wise if you just do cardio and have a low protein diet you'll end up burning what muscle you have. Do some research and find out how many calories you should be taking in(BMR) and divide that number by 5 or 6. The reason is you want to shoot for 5-6 meals as this will help keep your metabolism up.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen

dbieon12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. There is a thread dedicated to nutrition in the Teen BodyBuilding section. I suggest you check it out. This is VERY important.

2. Muscle burns fat. That is a scientific fact. So the more muscle you have, the more fat you will burn.

2a. This doesn't mean you have to get ripped, but lifting weights occasionally is great.

3. Cardio is great. Don't go over the top though.

4. Don't consider it 'losing weight' but 'losing fat'.

I'd rather lose 15 pounds (12 fat, 3 muscle) than 35 pounds (20 fat, 15 muscle). If that makes sense.

Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brokerb22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dbieon12 View Post
    1. There is a thread dedicated to nutrition in the Teen BodyBuilding section. I suggest you check it out. This is VERY important.

2. Muscle burns fat. That is a scientific fact. So the more muscle you have, the more fat you will burn.

2a. This doesn't mean you have to get ripped, but lifting weights occasionally is great.

3. Cardio is great. Don't go over the top though.

4. Don't consider it 'losing weight' but 'losing fat'.

I'd rather lose 15 pounds (12 fat, 3 muscle) than 35 pounds (20 fat, 15 muscle). If that makes sense.
    Great advice. Deserving of reps.
    The hardness of this world slowly grinds your dreams away.
    Making a fools joke out of the promises we've made.
    What once seemed black and white turns to so many shades of gray.
    We lose ourselves in work to do, work to do and bills to pay.

--Bruce Springsteen