Thread: Help

GDeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help

so today was doing biceps today and i was totally shocked.
    with right arm i could do 50lbs.
    but on the ****ing left arm i could only do 40lbs.
    how come?

finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) finOx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    too many possibilities. Unless it has been like that always, wouldn't worry about it. My guess is your right arm was less fatigued.

laxkid508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im right handed..and im the same way..i can curl 45s with my right a couple times but can only do it once with my left...its quite annoying...try doing a few more reps with your left on a lower weight and they should even out shortly

Originally Posted by laxkid508 View Post
    im right handed..and im the same way..i can curl 45s with my right a couple times but can only do it once with my left...its quite annoying...try doing a few more reps with your left on a lower weight and they should even out shortly
    yeh i guess so.

overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    start jerkin it with your left.

does jerk off have any effects on muscle or anything esle/

overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) overajo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GDeep View Post
    does jerk off have any effects on muscle or anything esle/
    forearms...just don't jump the gun if you know what i mean.

dbieon12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Start jerking with the left arm as someone said.
    2. I've been told that continuing to do 45 with the left and 50 with the right will only continue, and possibly worsen the problem. I've been told that you should drop both down to 45 and do them until both can do it.
    3. Most importantly work them as hard as the other one.