Closed Thread
Page 104 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 10001
    Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    LOL. Which is why I made sure to include that the hat isn't necessarily a function of being a gym idiot. Just happens that in the gym I work out in (which is basically a "fitness center", and not a hardcore gym) the "hat" guys are also the ones that consider how much "time" they spend in the gym (lifting or not) to be the one qualifying thing which enables them to tell their non-lifting buddies that they "work out."
    when i was stateside i was in a gym like that, they look at me crazy my hat was covered in sweat, its a MMA fight company hit and i have my iPOD on full blast, and they just move as i would train with my buddy, they was maybe 16-18 years old, over here i ask 3 soldiers if they was drinking tea or working out, they give me the "HUH" face, i was like shut up and train or F**king leave!
    " It's not how you get knocked down, but how YOU get back UP!"

GET IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT

GET MASSIVE UNIT!!!!!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Inked187 View Post
    when i was stateside i was in a gym like that, they look at me crazy my hat was covered in sweat, its a MMA fight company hit and i have my iPOD on full blast, and they just move as i would train with my buddy, they was maybe 16-18 years old, over here i ask 3 soldiers if they was drinking tea or working out, they give me the "HUH" face, i was like shut up and train or F**king leave!

I began working out when I was a soldier. I was stationed in Germany for four years. Our gym was like a shoebox, but had the essentials. Every now and again, a few officers would get a wild hair and decide to get "fit." Well, when you are an e-4, it is hard to tell an officer to stop talking and "do" something. Those days were few and far in between (thankfully). I am certain I did some things back then (was 19 at the time) which would put me squarely in the "gym idiot" category.

My 15 year old son also trains part time (2-3 days a week) in a separate gym (with the MMA guys, Spencer Fisher, if you follow MMA) across town. He also trains with me. I am teaching him (from my perspective anyway) how to be a "good" gym user. So far, he has represented the sport well imo.

Stay safe over there.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Inked187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I began working out when I was a soldier. I was stationed in Germany for four years. Our gym was like a shoebox, but had the essentials. Every now and again, a few officers would get a wild hair and decide to get "fit." Well, when you are an e-4, it is hard to tell an officer to stop talking and "do" something. Those days were few and far in between (thankfully). I am certain I did some things back then (was 19 at the time) which would put me squarely in the "gym idiot" category.

My 15 year old son also trains part time (2-3 days a week) in a separate gym (with the MMA guys, Spencer Fisher, if you follow MMA) across town. He also trains with me. I am teaching him (from my perspective anyway) how to be a "good" gym user. So far, he has represented the sport well imo.

Stay safe over there.
    lol i've told a few officer to shut up and not know they was offciers, lol that bad ass he trainer with Spencer Fisher! Tito Ortiz will be here on the 15th
    " It's not how you get knocked down, but how YOU get back UP!"

GET IT IN!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT

GET MASSIVE UNIT!!!!!

RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RippedAchilles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    diet is AS important as exercise, totally agree that people who eat crap and expect to see results are dumb.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RippedAchilles View Post
    diet is AS important as exercise, totally agree that people who eat crap and expect to see results are dumb.

I was that guy for many years. It is dumb. Now I know better.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50) EddieSwoll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by swolepatrole View Post
    I used to work at the front desk in a gym. HATED when people did this. Same people would do it until the lights magically started shutting off. **** ended quickly after that.
    haha yeah. i would let everyone that looked like they were gonna ignore the closing time that we were closing in 10 mins or so. it helped that i knew people working out there. so those i didn't know followed them out.

another, gym idiots are the usually old people watching me do an exercise waiting for me to get off, or worse, asking me when i'm done WHILE using it!

BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50) BriknMortr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rollinsband2002 View Post
    one type of gym idiot I haven't seen posted is the "dude who's too big and bad to answer a legitimate newbie question and blows them off because they dare to breathe the same air he does." I don't mean when people come up and start blabbing away while someone is mid- 500 pound front squat, but those who are genuinely trying to figure out how this whole thing works.

I try to be as polite as possible, because I know how it feels not to have a clue when you first get started. It's just common courtesy. Fortunately I don't see the aforementioned type often in my gym, but occasionally I'll see it and just shake my head. Instead of another dose of juice, these guys could handle a good dose of humility.
    I've been on both sides of this one. The skinny newb trying to do it right that gets blown off and the guy who doesn't say much. The latter as of late. It's only because the these " new guys" have an internet IQ of 200+. There is a lot of great information out here that I too have picked up. However, I don't need to hear about every detail of some crazy program and lose 15 minutes of my workout. These people remind me of ex-college athletes that talk the talk, but don't walk the walk...

I don't mind sharing what I have learned though...
    "Gravity is a bitch.....get over it"
    BriknMortr-

Location: edinburgh, scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000) toad1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    ht.

Maybe you should do compound exercises WITH resistance bands.

On one of those rubber balls.
    ive seen that OH squats on a bosu ball with a resistance band, never thought anything of it, as it actually looked pretty hard.

Originally Posted by EddieSwoll View Post
    You are a gym idiot if you wait until 9pm when the gym closes, then get in the shower. Are you serious?!

my mate who works in the gym i use hates that, most guys will leave around 8.55 but there is the odd guy that jumps in the shower at 9. most of the guys who work in the gym now just turn the music off about 8.50.
    people ask me how to train, and i answer "i look at what you do and then i do the exact oposite"

if your family was captured and you were told you needed to put 100 pounds onto your max squat within two months or your family would be executed, would you squat once per week? Something tells me that you'd start squatting every day

sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh my gym come round turn the tv's music and even some lights about 10minutes before closing time

zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the gym i go to doesnt close, its called 24hour fitness so we dont get any of those lol

Det-Lt. Police Squad BendinSteel's Avatar
    BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BendinSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The guy that rolls up his shorts and does various leg excercises, and his legs arent even that big. Knowone wants to see your ass or your junk dude

public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10) public-office is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most of what goes on in my gym is no nonsense hard work but there is one guy who comes in twice a week and runs for 30 minutes, and I must say runs hard and fast ? very impressed. He then ruins it in my eyes by following the most bizarre weightlifting programme that I have ever seen consisting of the following:

2 complete circuits of all the machines, each set on position 2 or 3 on the weight stack (not sure what weight this is as I only do free weights but seems very low) and then proceeds to do the worlds fastest rep scheme! On the preacher curl he conducts 10 reps in about 5 seconds, arms flailing in a blur of movement. He then moves on to the machine bench press for more high speed shenanigans. Lat pull downs are a high speed blur of flailing arms and so much back movement that this becomes a hip dominant exercise. Rinse and repeat on all the machines, twice, as a complete circuit that lasts for no more than 10 minutes tops. Weightlifting becomes cardio in a big way! Maybe I?m missing something but how can this manic movement be in any way beneficial, surely an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill would be better than this?
    A Brit at large in the USA

spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get the biggest kick out of the guy with a huge gut who benches 315 and walks around like he is a stud.

YOU ARE A FATTY, PAL! Noone at the beach cares what you can lift. It's HOW YOU LOOK that matters, bud. Unreal.
    You are not overtraining! You are not a hardgainer! You are simply a lazy undereating pussy!

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by devl View Post
    4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.
    I do 45 mins of light/moderate cardio before weight training, is this bad or something? I wouldn't call it a warmup though.

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by devl View Post
    If any of the following applys to you, you are officially a gym idiot.

1. If Your weekly workout routine reads as follows you are officially a gym idiot.

Monday:Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wednesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday: Chest and Biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Saturday: Chest and Biceps

2. If you use the follwing set/rep scheme on any exercise you are officially a gym idiot. For example....

Barbell Curl 50 x 125

3. If you bench 300 pounds on a vertical bench machine and walk around like that's more impressive than the guy benching 230 pounds of free weights you are officially a gym idiot.

4. If you consider 45 minutes of cardio before your weight training session a warm up you are offically a gym idiot.

5. If you go to McDonalds and order a big mac with a medium diet coke and insist you are still cutting you are officially a gym idiot.

6. If you train, lets say chest on monday and triceps on tuesday, you are officially a gym idiot.

7. If you have ever uttered the phrase "I'm going to cut 40 pounds of bodyweight while increasing my muscle mass, you are officially a gym idiot.

8. If you believe that creatine is a steroid, you are offically a gym idiot.

9. If you believe that endless sets of crunches will get you a six pack you are officially a gym idiot.

10. If you squat 450 with the worst form known to man, you are offically a gym idiot.

There are many more examples of what constitutes a gym idiot, but these ten signs are a starting point.

I got one..

You are biggest idiot if you nod (as in no) your head while doing benchpress.

You are biggest idiot if you are taking half of the room while doing sit ups just because you can't control your body and your ass drags you forward everytime you laydown and sit up.

You are biggest idiot if you yell 4 while doing curls and then put dumbells down.

I saw these yesterday at my gym...had to literally walk out of the gym to control my laugh

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SirRhosis View Post
    I do 45 mins of light/moderate cardio before weight training, is this bad or something? I wouldn't call it a warmup though.
    Wouldn't call it really beneficial. What's the reason you're doing this? What purpose does it serve?

Those are the questions I ask everyone who brings random (most often dumb) advice/questions to me.

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spicytunaroll View Post
    YOU ARE A FATTY, PAL! Noone at the beach cares what you can lift. It's HOW YOU LOOK that matters, bud. Unreal.
    as a body builder, yeah. but if the man just wants strength or is a powerlifter, its a completely diff ball game
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wouldn't call it really beneficial. What's the reason you're doing this? What purpose does it serve?

Those are the questions I ask everyone who brings random (most often dumb) advice/questions to me.
    Fat burning, cardiovascular health? I'm sorry if it was a dumb question.

Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Desiderus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The guy that wears a sleeveless shirt, allowing everybody to see the great chunks of stick deodorant left in his armpit hair.

robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000) robwein83 is just really nice. (+1000)

Fat burning, cardiovascular health? I'm sorry if it was a dumb question.
    The key to this is that it is stated that you are an idiot if you perform 45 minutes of cardio BEFORE weight lifting. It is common and well known that you will benefit by using your energy and focus for weight lifting and be in a better state to burn fat by conducting cardio AFTER lifting.

That wasn't so difficult. You're welcome.

bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000) bertstare201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are an idiot if you workout your legs, arms, biceps, chest on same day.

I was literally like what the **** when I saw this dude jumped from squat to barbell to benchpress to lat pull to calves to abs to cardio.....like seriously? how messed up ur workout can be? lol

not to mention he was out in 30 minutes lol

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by harisharma50 View Post

I was literally like what the **** when I saw this dude jumped from squat to barbell to benchpress to lat pull to calves to abs to cardio.....like seriously? how messed up ur workout can be? lol

that guy sounds like an idiot, but don't forget, the basic 3 day a week total body workouts. If you havn't touched it since you started lifting, its a great way to pack on some size/strength.
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MetalPulse has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How about the lazy *******s who leave all their plates on the barbell, or who don't put their dumbbells back. It's simple gym courtesy, if you can put all the those plates on, then you can take them off. It's a part of working out. I can't stand laziness in a gym, how can you be lazy while working out? It makes no sense to me.

sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50) sossick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    usually this doesn't bother me, but today i witnessed some noob get off the leg press, stacked up with20's all over, and some lady came to use it afterwards and had to unpack everysingle weight coz she only wanted like 30 on each side, she must have taken off like over 200 kilos from each side... was pretty annoying watching her do that, i would have like to go to the noob and tel him 2 go help her, but i cbf

MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MickyWinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Had a guy doing kettle ball workouts in front of one of the squat racks the other day and we asked him if he was using the squat rack (he had his stuff draped over the rack) He said he was about to use it and so we waited for the other one to open up. We finally got in, did 5 sets of front squats and the dude had only done one set of his kettle ball crap. The rest of the time he was just standing around talking to other gym members about how awesome the workouts were. No gym etiquette what so ever!
    Mick Winzeler

WNBF Pro
    Team Klemczewski
    Team Bodyblast.com

swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50) swolepatrole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MickyWinz View Post
    Had a guy doing kettle ball workouts in front of one of the squat racks the other day and we asked him if he was using the squat rack (he had his stuff draped over the rack) He said he was about to use it and so we waited for the other one to open up. We finally got in, did 5 sets of front squats and the dude had only done one set of his kettle ball crap. The rest of the time he was just standing around talking to other gym members about how awesome the workouts were. No gym etiquette what so ever!
    First time homeboy called dibs on it and went off to talk to someone he would've found his stuff on the floor. That's just stupid. Didn't he learn to cut that crap out in kindergarten?

import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500) import619 is not very helpful. (-500)

if he finished his workout in 30 mins i give him props for that

^^ well I think he was more playing around and less working out...I don't think doing 1 set of all that will get you anywhere which exactly he was doing.. not sure why someone would give him props for doing that...

Ein klinge nie gebrochen Jerevin's Avatar
    Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoMeatFreak View Post
    How about the lazy *******s who leave all their plates on the barbell, or who don't put their dumbbells back. It's simple gym courtesy, if you can put all the those plates on, then you can take them off. It's a part of working out. I can't stand laziness in a gym, how can you be lazy while working out? It makes no sense to me.
    -Agreed. Though, I actually prefer to leave 2 plates on any leg machine. Next guy may not want to throw on his gazillion lbs. I also do not mind removing plates from leg machines. In all other instances though I agree.

-This is complete BS. What is wrong with a full body routine? It is all subject to the end goal. This is subjective. Not everyone needs or wants to do split training for their goal. 300 work out to name a few, has you doing tons of odd ball sh!t that consists of various compounds and full body techniques.

So I think you should be a little more open minded. Or not, better yet stick to your cookie cutter point of view.

First time homeboy called dibs on it and went off to talk to someone he would've found his stuff on the floor. That's just stupid. Didn't he learn to cut that crap out in kindergarten?
    -Seconded.
    -I am not in it to look strong. I am in it to be stronger than I look.

Closed Thread
Page 104 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast