samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Attn: ALL SYNTHA 6 USERS

I've just started using Syntha 6 again after about a two-year period where I was using strictly ON Gold.

I seem to remember Syntha 6 mixing extremely well with just a spoon in cold water, but lately with the latest batch I've bought it leaves chunks at the top. I've never experienced this before with Syntha 6 and am wondering if perhaps anyone else has experienced the same thing? Blending it works fine, but one of the reasons I purchased Syntha 6 was because the awesome taste and easy mixability makes it very conducive to drinking more often in the office/at home/out and about, wherever. I used to be able to take a plastic baggie of Syntha 6 to wherever I was spending the evening, borrow a cup, mix it in and enjoy a quick protein shot...but now I've got these turd-like chunks bumping against my lips when I drink it.

Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has noticed the same thing.

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by samcanadian View Post
    I've just started using Syntha 6 again after about a two-year period where I was using strictly ON Gold.

I seem to remember Syntha 6 mixing extremely well with just a spoon in cold water, but lately with the latest batch I've bought it leaves chunks at the top. I've never experienced this before with Syntha 6 and am wondering if perhaps anyone else has experienced the same thing? Blending it works fine, but one of the reasons I purchased Syntha 6 was because the awesome taste and easy mixability makes it very conducive to drinking more often in the office/at home/out and about, wherever. I used to be able to take a plastic baggie of Syntha 6 to wherever I was spending the evening, borrow a cup, mix it in and enjoy a quick protein shot...but now I've got these turd-like chunks bumping against my lips when I drink it.

Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has noticed the same thing.
    I've experienced that with all of the protein mixes I've used. One thing to help is to slowly poor the mix in while mixing the drink. That way it doesn't clump up as easy on the top.

I think they clump up when you add it fast to the liquid. The outside of it will bond with the water but the inside will remain dry. The make like little pockets like this.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe you got some humidity in your jug...who knows. Regardless, instead of bringing it around with you in a plastic baggie, just bring it around in one of these and you will be back in the good old days without turd-like floaties.

samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) samcanadian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    I've experienced that with all of the protein mixes I've used. One thing to help is to slowly poor the mix in while mixing the drink. That way it doesn't clump up as easy on the top.

I think they clump up when you add it fast to the liquid. The outside of it will bond with the water but the inside will remain dry. The make like little pockets like this.
    Hmm, it's weird cause I never have experienced it with Syntha 6 before, that's why I liked it...it was sooo easy to mix.

diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10) diablo9287 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just had the same thing happen to me first couple batches were great then the last one had all those little chucks even after shaking it up way more than the previous ones. so i just used a blender and that worked great, but i would have rather just been able to shake it up or stir it like i had been.

Bombs, Bu11ets, & Blood TWiztid7's Avatar
    TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000) TWiztid7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just bought a can last week and it mixes great. I use the blender bottle.
    ~Pics or negs~

[[DCA]]

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, it's weird cause I never have experienced it with Syntha 6 before, that's why I liked it...it was sooo easy to mix.
    Maybe you should shake up the whole container a bit... maybe some of it settled or something.

If that doesn't help then try the slowly spoon it in. while mixing it in. Take a little longer then just dumping it in lol but better the the chunks.

Originally Posted by diablo9287 View Post
    just had the same thing happen to me first couple batches were great then the last one had all those little chucks even after shaking it up way more than the previous ones. so i just used a blender and that worked great, but i would have rather just been able to shake it up or stir it like i had been.
    Yeah, even smushing up the chunks on the side of the glass with the convex side of the spoon doesn't help, besides being a pain.
    Originally Posted by TWiztid7 View Post
    I just bought a can last week and it mixes great. I use the blender bottle.
    Hmm, maybe I should invest in a Blender bottle.

Originally Posted by BloodRaged View Post
    Maybe you should shake up the whole container a bit... maybe some of it settled or something.

If that doesn't help then try the slowly spoon it in. while mixing it in. Take a little longer then just dumping it in lol but better the the chunks.
    I'll try slowly spooning it in too. That might help.

AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000) AnhYeuMy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Maybe you got some humidity in your jug...who knows. Regardless, instead of bringing it around with you in a plastic baggie, just bring it around in one of these and you will be back in the good old days without turd-like floaties.

Blender bottles are perfect. They have mixed every different brand of protein powder I have equally well.

rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhengst89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You gotta shake it hard, like a man, brah. (no homo)

WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WhEelsNdoLlBabi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What flavour are you using?

I have used almost all of them and they all mix really well for me except......cookies and cream- ewwwww had like these horrible lumps that are supposedly the 'cookies'
    eAtz LikE a mAn :)

Originally Posted by WhEelsNdoLlBabi View Post
    What flavour are you using?

I have used almost all of them and they all mix really well for me except......cookies and cream- ewwwww had like these horrible lumps that are supposedly the 'cookies'
    Chocolate Shake

I tried with a fork, and while mixing a bit better, I'm still getting insane chunks.

the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's god telling you to not waste your money

Originally Posted by the59sound View Post
    It's god telling you to not waste your money
    $60.00 per 5lb jug of protein that yields more protein per serving than chicken breast at a fraction of the cost = Not wasting my money.

the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000)
    $60.00 per 5lb jug of protein that yields more protein per serving than chicken breast at a fraction of the cost = Not wasting my money.

you need to do some research kid (and im using the term kid even though you're older than me, to stress the fact that I think you are an idiot)

Originally Posted by the59sound View Post
    you need to do some research kid (and im using the term kid even though you're older than me, to stress the fact that I think you are an idiot)
    Haters gonna hate.