Mikayeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Questions about abs

Hey guys

I have started building some muscle on me, now i have a well defined six pack. But i was wondering do i have to do any abdominal excercise? Cuz i do lots of excercise for the rest of the body nd never bother with the stomach cuz i already have a 6 pack.

If i do have to work on it, what will the benefits be? Ok maybe it will make it more harder but what else? thnx

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikayeel View Post
    Hey guys

I have started building some muscle on me, now i have a well defined six pack. But i was wondering do i have to do any abdominal excercise? Cuz i do lots of excercise for the rest of the body nd never bother with the stomach cuz i already have a 6 pack.

If i do have to work on it, what will the benefits be? Ok maybe it will make it more harder but what else? thnx
    Yes.

Musculature degenerates over time. You'll need stimulation of the area to maintain progression and keep things proportional.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mikayeel View Post
    Hey guys

Couple benefits are :
    More definition (more pronounced etc). Better Core strength. Epic Abs of attraction (?)

You don't HAVE to work on them. If you like the way your abs look, you can avoid the majority of ab-isolated excercises, but free-weights and compound lifts may (depending on the excercise) use your abdominal muscles anyway.

Mikayeel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys!

Ye i guess i want it to pop out more esp since my chest is getting bigger otherwise it'll look to small compared 2 chestt nd arms