skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No energy, terrible recovery, sleeping problems

Not sure why I'm going through this, but usually I point my finger on what I'm eating when things like this occur. My diet, ON AVERAGE is like this

multi vitamin, fish oil

breaky: nuts and cheese OR eggs and cheese if i have time

- coffee with cream or half and half

lunch: 2 wendies double stacks no bun

- coffee with cream or half and half -

after work snack: nuts, sometimes tuna with mayo

dinner, random meat (pork, beef, whatever) served with random veg usually with olive oil for dressing.

PWO 30ish g protein.

I feel horrible. I have doms from 5 days ago in my legs, my neck hurts, i feel like i can't sleep but end up sleeping 10 hours and have trouble getting up. It's possible I'm not eating enough I guess? My energy levels are so bad I've been avoiding lifting and i haven't done cardio in months.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skelooth View Post
    Not sure why I'm going through this, but usually I point my finger on what I'm eating when things like this occur. My diet, ON AVERAGE is like this

multi vitamin, fish oil

breaky: nuts and cheese OR eggs and cheese if i have time

- coffee with cream or half and half

lunch: 2 wendies double stacks no bun

- coffee with cream or half and half -

after work snack: nuts, sometimes tuna with mayo

dinner, random meat (pork, beef, whatever) served with random veg usually with olive oil for dressing.

PWO 30ish g protein.

I feel horrible. I have doms from 5 days ago in my legs, my neck hurts, i feel like i can't sleep but end up sleeping 10 hours and have trouble getting up. It's possible I'm not eating enough I guess? My energy levels are so bad I've been avoiding lifting and i haven't done cardio in months.

Looks like your not eating enough like you thought.

Some tips to increase your calories pretty easily while making things easy (Since it seems what your striving for by what your eating)

1. Breakfast. This is the hardest time for me too since i have to get up at 4:45AM and then spend an hour driving to work. Not to mention i hate eating in the morning. I set the coffee pot to have coffee ready when i wake up, put in heavy whipping cream and splenda. 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream is 400cals. I drink this on the way to work and have 2 scoops of vpx protein powder before i walk out the door. Quick easy, gets me what i need. Something like 500 cals 50g fat/50g of protein (roughly)

2. 2nd breakfast. Few hours into work 3 eggs/breakfast sausage (cooked earlier in the week, tastes good for quite awhile). I put them in an egg cooker and micro it for about a minute. Makes the eggs taste much better then cooking them earlier in the week.

3. For break you could eat some chedder sausages, the ones you just have to heat up, or even eat cold. Lots of protein and fat, super easy, few carbs (like 2-3 per link)

4. Lunch if you want to do the wendys route upgrade to baconators with no bun. Throw some mayo on them. Get a side salad too.
    If not i use taco meat. Yah it has some carbs from the seasoning but overall its low, like 6-7gs of carbs for 3lbs of beef, broken down into 4/8 oz servings its nothing to sweat.

This is something you can cook up in 3lb batchs for the entire week also. Weight it out seperate it into containers and throw it in your cooler the night before. Tastes great all week long. You can throw some lettuce on it, take the lettuce out, heat up the beef then put on the lettuce, cheese, sour cream. Tons of protein, and fat. If you want to mix it up too you can put it all in a low carb tortilla.

I'm 6"1 and 200lbs at the moment, i make sure i get atleast 2500 cals, if i feel tired ill push it higher. Dont be afraid to hit the 3000cal mark if your carbs are low.

Something else that helps me is scivation extend. Great product

weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weber25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This time on Keto I am having the same problems

I worked legs on Tuesday and they still are sore I worked chest on monday and its still very sore.

My sleep keeps getting interrupted which has never happened on keto before i usually sleep like a baby.

I could fall asleep every night at about 8 pm.
    Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to make time for illness. - Edward Stanley

Wow! what a life uh?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds - Bob Marley

Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stigmatas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From the title and reading a little bit of your post. I'd say try ZMA. It helps me dream which means I actually reach REM sleep. It seems to induce sleep. I take 3 pills prior to going to sleep. Wake up refreshed. I would recommend you actually try for 8 hours.. it's hard to get up with ZMA if you didn't stay in bed long enough.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto

Official Get slim for the holidays thread! Oct.1 to Jan.1 Cash Prize (Chat and Stats)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138537753

schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schismatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    imma go against the grain here and blame your coffee intake. I was feeling this way two weeks ago (getting 8-10 hours of sleep) and feeling real tired all the time. I had my coffee just to make me feel normal and not pass out on my work desk, but i kept having to increase my intake more and more as the days went on. After realizing i was having 2-3 24oz coffees daily, i realized my caffeine tolerance was too high and backed off for a week and a half. Now i'm not as tired and a little more sensitive to caffeine where i can get away with just one large coffee in the morning and have enough energy all day...just a thought though, could help to take a small break from the stimulant.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like you're below 30% protein on average. Probably wouldn't be a problem but since you're low on Calories you might even be reaching a point where your body isn't getting enough protein for it's muscle needs and making glucose. Maybe enter it into Fitday?

Trial and error I guess.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you know how many calories/day you are getting? You may need to increase calories a bit. When was your last carbup? You may need one of those also.

If those don't work you may just need a nice break from the gym to recover.

Ingredients for Growth:
    -gravity
    -food

Weight lifting is a competitive sport between you and gravity. In the end, gravity always seems to win.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try eating a free meal with 50-75 grams of carbs if you haven't had a carb up in a while. If it's been a really long time and you have been eating in a caloric deficit the whole time, you might be ready for a longer refeed/diet break.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also something ive noticed you said you've skipped cardio for months. How long have you been going at it/lifting/on keto?

It might be time to take a week or two off from anything but eating right and sleeping. Amazing how well you feel after 3-4 months of very strict eating/lifting

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've only been back at it for a month or two Part of the fatigue and lack of cardio is my 'grotesque physical state'. I'm about 320lbs of out of shapeness. I have the uncanny ability to gain over 100lbs in a year or two if i'm not proactively exercising and watching what i eat.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.