Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Uncomfortably energetic Mikehc69's Avatar
    Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikehc69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Talk about a region of the world that is and always will be completely ass backwards and barbaric. 2007 and they're still living like its 1007.
    PSN: MikeHC69

Yankees, Browns, and Blackhawks

-MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -MaKaVeLi- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sick ****ers, look at them with their ****ing phones filming it, while throwing rocks at her head. They should all be shot. They murdered her because she wanted to marry a muslim man, **** their religion. ****ING COWARDS, 1000 MEN VS 1 WOMAN.

Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000) Mr Bounce is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's amazing how different those people think from the way we do. 1000 men circling a young girl, constantly belittling her, throwing rocks, kicking her, and LAUGHING while doing it. At one point the girl tried to sit up, and 2 seconds later was kicked straight in the face and someone cheered...
    Imagine being like this.. So far removed from us

Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is why the Middle East will always be a ****hole. Saddam was just the head mofo in charge and now the place is in a worse condition. If the Middle East didn't have any oil itd be a big old nuke zone by now.

The Count of Monte Misco Chitown_Legend's Avatar
    Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would like to have known a head of time about this and be hiding in the bushes with some machine guns. Stupid ass ****s, and they wonder why they are still 3rd world countries. I wont watch the vid, I cant stand to watch a little girl get brutally MURDERED like that.
    ~Not the face! You bitch! Not the f***ing face, you piece of bitch trash!

The Count of Monte Misco Chitown_Legend's Avatar
    Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chitown_Legend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the people that watched it. Did she try to run or fight back or anything and how long did she have to live through this?
    ~Not the face! You bitch! Not the f***ing face, you piece of bitch trash!

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This makes me feel sick on the inside. This is beyond barbaric.
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crestor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chitown_Legend View Post
    I would like to have known a head of time about this and be hiding in the bushes with some machine guns. Stupid ass ****s, and they wonder why they are still 3rd world countries. I wont watch the vid, I cant stand to watch a little girl get brutally MURDERED like that.
    She was dumb enough to go back. If she had any common sense she would have never gone within 100 miles of her hometown. I mean its like if you raped someone and went back and try to apologize to their father.

sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sup_builder2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This should be posted in the religion/politics section. I want to see what those Muslims (SK, Trans, EOY,etc) think about it. I bet they would be like "ya, that's wrong...they are not real Muslims" but wouldn't punish all those animals even if they had the chance. Inside they are happy some girl who apparently broke Islamic rule is dead now.
    On the hand if someone draws Muhammad's cartoons, it's the end of the world....

For onces US army should do something honorable and actually use the video footage to identify every single man who took part in the stoning, and have them executed in the most brutal way possible.

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    before making a judgment about a culture you should try to understand it better. watching 1 incident doesn't make you an expert on the culture, and there's certain to be a long history of this type of violence in the culture.

i'm not saying this is right, but before condemning the act, at least try to understand how it fits into the culture; at least then you can make a more informed criticism about the act.

there's a novel called Swallows of Kabul that explains in some detail how stoning and misogyny fit into middle eastern/Islamic culture -- at least in Kabul. again, I'm not defending the act, just saying to learn more about it.

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    middle east is ****ed up

CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CandyStripes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    before making a judgment about a culture you should try to understand it better. watching 1 incident doesn't make you an expert on the culture, and there's certain to be a long history of this type of violence in the culture.

i'm not saying this is right, but before condemning the act, at least try to understand how it fits into the culture; at least then you can make a more informed criticism about the act.

there's a novel called Swallows of Kabul that explains in some detail how stoning and misogyny fit into middle eastern/Islamic culture -- at least in Kabul. again, I'm not defending the act, just saying to learn more about it.

I know you have good intentions. But nothing will make any rational person justify or rationalize that sort of behavior. Animals have more decency that what was described (I refuse to watch it).
    Beautiful
    http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj207/ybf08/June%2008/4d53c9ae.jpg
    http://thedailydish.com/images/rray2.jpg

gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000) gouscfootball is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post

I am far from an irrational person, but when I hear and see of this type of **** that happens in the Middle East I can't help but to generalize against these people. I mean it's so barbaric what they're doing it's gutless, spineless, weak, and unjustified. If I ever confronted one of the ****s who tried to pull that ****, I would rip his ****ing face in his ******* so far up his ass he wouldn't want to be alive. I'm sorry, but the vast majority of these people are ignorant, clueless retards. Their "religion" justifies these kinds of things and encourages the worst depths of ignorance. God, how could the human race have come to this in some parts of the world? Completely filthy disgusting pile of ****.

There are people that want change that are a part of that religion and I respect that. However, I do not believe it's possible to reverse their psychology as it is so deeply ingrained in them it is irreversible.

Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000) Tejmik is just really nice. (+1000)
    i cant begin to explain the rage i feel
    "Well I'm not gonna get the trophies. I'm the digital ruler. You get a slave to do that. Who would like to join our slavery program? Anyone? You'll get college credit..."

-Ignignot

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chitown_Legend View Post
    For the people that watched it. Did she try to run or fight back or anything and how long did she have to live through this?
    No she was just laying on the floor lifeless, then on her face. with this big blood puddle.

Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ruffian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every single one of those people should be slowly tortured and killed ruthlessly
    **** the middle east

iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000) iBswole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sup_builder2 View Post
    This should be posted in the religion/politics section. I want to see what those Muslims (SK, Trans, EOY,etc) think about it. I bet they would be like "ya, that's wrong...they are not real Muslims" but wouldn't punish all those animals even if they had the chance. Inside they are happy some girl who apparently broke Islamic rule is dead now.
    On the hand if someone draws Muhammad's cartoons, it's the end of the world....

For onces US army should do something honorable and actually use the video footage to identify every single man who took part in the stoning, and have them executed in the most brutal way possible.
    they weren't muslim - tho i'm still disgusted by this ****... btw cliff notes on the vid? [weak stomach]

cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cabocoleman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This was sickening.

May Allah strike those who killed that girl with punishment that last beyond eternity. Amazing how nobody came in to help her for fear of being stoned. Civilized society or caring society....I think not.
    Spam and eggs is an excellent source of protein..brah.
    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou & Ola Kino Maika'i
    Stay healthy & fit!

Owes reps to
    Aspire210 -1x
    Daewoo_Lanos - 1x

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CoorsLight View Post
    **** like that is why im not religous.
    plenty of people who aren't religious do terrible things. Some people are just messed up.
    Originally Posted by BanWagon View Post
    Anyone notice that someone had the decency to keep her lower body covered. Its hard to tell if its the same man or several people, but whenever someone pulls off her dress(?), it is put back on to cover her lower body. I hope it was done out of compassion and not out of custom, because their customs are sick.
    agreed, lots of customs are either sick or just don't make sense, including cultural customs. I don't like the concept of custom in general; it just never sat well with me. Doing something for one sole reason, that other people do/have done it, is the entire basis of it.

Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Middle Easterners are really a different bunch. For thousands of years they've been killing each other in the name of 'Allah' while persistently claiming they're peaceful people. They're way of thinking is so radically different from the rest of the world that, it proves to me that while human kind continues to progress, the filthy animals of the middle east will continue to live in the Dark Ages...It's not something that anyone here will live to see and that's even if it ever happens at all.
    Are all Middle Easterners Muslims? Or, I should say, radical Islamists? There are conservative Islamists trying to be good Muslims in this present world, that is, good AND peaceful. What is with the generalizations in this thread? The Middle East is a culturally diverse part of the world wherein there are varied customs, behaviors, and religions. Not all of the populace are for stoning or beheading of another human being. When you say "filthy animals of the middle east," surely you do not mean all Middle Easterners? If not, then I am sorry, but you're making unqualified statements about the people of the Middle East.

With that said, I am very upset and disgusted by the act of these men, and I feel very much for the family of this girl.
    "Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."

Strivin 2 B Photogenic Tristan12345's Avatar
    Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tristan12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anyoen got a youtube or other link of this? i have no realplayer
    Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ComputeGat View Post
    But nothing will make any rational person justify or rationalize that sort of behavior. Animals have more decency that what was described (I refuse to watch it).
    i didn't watch either. no, i wasn't justifying or rationalizing. it's just that in order to change or criticize a behavior, you should understand the context. understanding the context in this case would mean learning a little bit about the local history and their connections to Islam.

for example, violent acts might occur between soldiers in a war; if you judge the act as just an interaction between people then it probably seems gruesome and abominable. but if you understand it in terms of the war, then the violence might be justified or at least a little more understandable. I'm not saying this same logic applies to the stoning, just that you need to understand the culture and the context

Originally Posted by gouscfootball View Post
    I am far from an irrational person, but when I hear and see of this type of **** that happens in the Middle East I can't help but to generalize against these people.
    i agree, it pisses me off as well, but i have a different cultural background than those people

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oh hai guys, I didn't get to watch the video. Subscribed for tomorrow. The thread will probably be locked though because there are so many sensitive little girls and they love turning any thread into a racial discussion and getting offended and reporting posts.
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heaven will not be heaven without me alone in a room with each one of those jerks. One by one Ill torture those skinny little punks. Religion aside, I wish I could do it right now. How can you be so cold? I dont care if Jesus himself said to stone a little girl! Im not going to stone a little girl! In fact Jesus said if any man hurt a child "it would be better if that man had a boulder tied to his neck and tossed into the sea than for that man to stand before God in judgement." The middle east is sick and should be dictated to until it is westernized man. I hate this crap

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Watched it, as far as religion goes and the reason for why they did this is completly wrong and barbaric!!!

As far as the video's go.....erm, seen worse, can't see that much really, just a few stones and rocks hitting her, but it's mostly them all shouting and her lying on the ground!

Think after seeing that other video of those chinese guys been bricked and haing slabs thrown on them will be stuck in my memory for ever!
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Poetik Proze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^You say you would torture those who killed the little girl. In what way are you strong in Christ?

Romans 12:17-18 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

THOSE sick murderers will be punished by God - not the whole of the Middle East. Again with the generalizations. See my post above.

ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000) ABC_BOXER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Poetik Proze View Post
    ^^You say you would torture those who killed the little girl. In what way are you strong in Christ?

Romans 12:17-18 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

THOSE sick murderers will be punished by God - not the whole of the Middle East. Again with the generalizations. See my post above.
    Thank god I'm an atheist
    Bulking Journal - Mission Mass -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3806021

Thank god I'm an atheist
    I meant that for StrongInChrist, actually. Thanks for the contradicting statement.

Originally Posted by ABC_BOXER View Post
    Thank god I'm an atheist
    yeah, because anything that provokes thought is a waste of time

Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Millz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she is in a better place now.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008
    R.I.P. YourGunShowTix