Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Costco Canada Kaizen 100% Whey Isolate Protein $8 off 4.4Lb tube deal is back!

Just got 4 of them @ $32 CAD each. ~ 7 bucks/lb not bad IMO... They have vanilla and chocolate flavour, I tried their vanilla before, tastes good and mixes very good as well...

toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000)
    how many calories/protein per serving?
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای
      ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am fond of Kaizen brand products, good deal for those in Canada!

Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pumping4Lyyyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How long is this going to last for??

Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canadian-man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Pumping4Lyyyfe View Post
    How long is this going to last for??
    Until Sept 27th.

Originally Posted by toneranger View Post
    how many calories/protein per serving?
    1 leveled scoop = 40g. 150 cal, 35g of protein.

BEAST MODE: Activated enetblazin4eva's Avatar
    enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always got it for $34.99, weird.......

Anyone notice this batch is foamy as hell and the vanilla tastes awful? I've taken two tubs back. Got them from different Costcos in different cities too. In 2008 everything was find with Kaizen WPI....

hockeyguy1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Picked one up aswell! Love the kaizen protein.

Wopp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so how much is it? for 1 tube and how much serverings i mgith pick 1 up

Benedikt Magnusson = Hero Street_Ryda's Avatar
    Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Canadian-man View Post
    Just got 4 of them @ $32 CAD each. ~ 7 bucks/lb not bad IMO... They have vanilla and chocolate flavour, I tried their vanilla before, tastes good and mixes very good as well...
    I'm not familiar with this product, but I thought I should add that do NOT buy leanfit protein from costco..35 dollars for 4.4 lbs, but it tastes like **** (at least the chocolate flavour).
    'viking EAT chains and sh*t chains!' - Svend Karlsen

Check my strength/mass log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=418213081#post418213081

Swoop by my Youtube channel for work out vids http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That chocolate leanfit stuff grew on me, but I'm interested in this Kaizen, i'd never heard of it.

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good deal but personally I'd opt for XF Ultra Peptide Whey (10 lbs for $79.99) from BSL Canada currently but that's just me.

health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I picked up a 2kg tub of it this morning - Vanilla Ice Cream.

$40.00 CDN

I've never tried it before so figured the price isn't bad...worst case I'll return it. But to get the extra protein in..i'll chug it down or blend it with PB or Fruit.
    **If you like what I have to say..please rep away**

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Kaizen isn't all that bad actually. I used to drink it but I found myself breaking out (acne) even though I shouldn't since its supposed to be a myth that cocoa breaks you out but once I stopped, I was back to my flawless skin. Go figure.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by health4life View Post
    I picked up a 2kg tub of it this morning - Vanilla Ice Cream.

$40.00 CDN

I've never tried it before so figured the price isn't bad...worst case I'll return it. But to get the extra protein in..i'll chug it down or blend it with PB or Fruit.
    The vanilla is excellent with oats.

Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sudey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my mom brought home 4 of those one day, i was quite happy.

tastes great, even with water, and it mixes phenomenally.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***Aesthetic Herb Enthusiast Crew***

Go Jets Go

r/trees

health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) health4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice - I might have to go and pick up more.

Whey has been hit and miss sometimes - but finding a good one is worth picking up a few and putting them away.

Smile

Originally Posted by Sudey View Post
    my mom brought home 4 of those one day, i was quite happy.

tastes great, even with water, and it mixes phenomenally.
    Kudos to your mom! Is she is a builder? When I was young I was hiding my supps everywhere, in a car trunk, garage and etc. also tried to keep most of them at work... If my mom found a tube of protein somewhere, she instantly emmtied it into the toilet bowl and left the empty jar in front of my door... She didn't belive in supps at all...

olympia2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only product i can find with that name is bodybuilding.com/store/kzn/whey which is 5 lbs not 4.4 lbs. Can you please give me some link.

Originally Posted by olympia2009 View Post
    The only product i can find with that name is bodybuilding.com/store/kzn/whey which is 5 lbs not 4.4 lbs. Can you please give me some link.
    http://www.kaizenprotein.com/
    Google: kaizen whey isolate protein

Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deon55555 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya i just picked up some vanilla and choco

$32 is an awesome deal

Kudos to your mom! Is she is a builder? When I was young I was hiding my supps everywhere, in a car trunk, garage and etc. also tried to keep most of them at work... If my mom found a tube of protein somewhere, she instantly emmtied it into the toilet bowl and left the empty jar in front of my door... She didn't belive in supps at all...
    Haha had to rep you on that bro - my mom did the same thing! LOL

hlogmpe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kaizenprotein dot com
    Google: kaizen whey isolate protein

Thats nice, but there isn't an online store there...

I found some other companies: kaizennutrition dot com and kaizencanada dot com

Two more companies called Kaizen...

Can somebody give me a link where i can buy this stuff from?