Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    This was the one thing http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=105

how a person can tell its not just a copy of the first one I dont know . There are no names of compounds or anything.

From what I read the molecular weights do not match up. Im not sold yet.

It looks legit to me. I don't see any reason for someone to post a fake mass spectro......and if it was a fake, what reason would AX have for pulling the product anyways? If true, then its just another sad sign of supplement companies disrespecting themselves and their customers.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    The best is the commercial I saw for something that apparently causes suicidal thoughts. I subsequently lol'd and had to tell my roomates about it.

Accutane can lead to that, not to mention severe liver complications and certain people around here pop it like tic-tac's.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL you are a good friend ..............
    Not many people say that....

Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    Accutane can lead to that
    lol that SUCKS!

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

how a person can tell its not just a copy of the first one I dont know . There are no names of compounds or anything.

Because you're an actual f-ing idiot. The sooner you're banned the safer the members of this forum are.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Good, the enemy of great! Blackjackcat's Avatar
    Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjackcat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blap blaow View Post
    because you're an actual f-ing idiot. The sooner you're banned the safer the members of this forum are.
    x2!!
    Companies I would not even take free supplements from:

Syntrax
    Anabolic Xtreme

and list keeps growing......

Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dan106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blackjackcat View Post
    x2!!
    What about the rest of AX's products? All gone?

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think you're probably right.

Someone should tell AX because I think they accidentally pulled a very safe, legitimate product because someone made a copy of a graph.

Excellent detective work!
    placebro@getrippednutrition.com

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mark427 View Post

Someone should tell AX because I think they accidentally pulled a very safe, legitimate product because someone made a copy of a graph.

lol

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mark427 View Post

Fcuk. Hate when that happens.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Fcuk. Hate when that happens.
    Maybe fitnfirm has access to the cave where all the AX reps are hiding and she can tell them it's safe to come out now; it was a copy all along.
    placebro@getrippednutrition.com

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not sold yet? Only reason your saying that it because of your ties with AX.
    Believe me, there are names that go along with that .... we both know that no need to beat around the bush. It is to late for that
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    Not sold yet? Only reason your saying that it because of your ties with AX.
    Believe me, there are names that go along with that .... we both know that no need to beat around the bush. It is to late for that
    You are wrong, We both keep our rep issues separate, we do not even discuss them with each other. For good reason
    long ago when we were with the same company we were always trying to kill each other lol I learn things about AX
    here just like you guys do.

And to Mark, I do not have access to the cave, I had not been on there in a long time until yesterday just to see if there
    was anything new on there just like many here.

I dont expect anyone to see my views, they are mine. Im sorry I dont always agree with everyone else but sometime
    I just hang back to see if there is any more information, since we were told there will be I am willing to give that chance
    because I think its just fair.

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are wrong, We both keep our rep issues separate, we do not even discuss them with each other. For good reason
    long ago when we were with the same company we were always trying to kill each other lol I learn things about AX
    here just like you guys do.

And to Mark, I do not have access to the cave, I had not been on there in a long time until yesterday just to see if there
    was anything new on there just like many here.

I dont expect anyone to see my views, they are mine. Im sorry I dont always agree with everyone else but sometime
    I just hang back to see if there is any more information, since we were told there will be I am willing to give that chance
    because I think its just fair.
    What would be fair is a reassurance that the thousands of people who consumed SX didn't cause any long term damage to themselves. Discontinuing the product and COMPLETELY ignoring any and all question related to SX is in no way fair. They could at least say something to stave off the mass paranoia somewhat.

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stevenmilligan View Post
    What would be fair is a reassurance that the thousands of people who consumed SX didn't cause any long term damage to themselves. Discontinuing the product and COMPLETELY ignoring any and all question related to SX is in no way fair. They could at least say something to stave off the mass paranoia somewhat.

Well maybe you can ask PA, he is the one who tested it and knows more about the compound ? I dunno sometimes attorneys
    dont allow companies to make comments during a time like this. I have no answers for you sorry .

All I can say is if you or anyone else feels uncomfortable with your health to go see a physician.

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well maybe you can ask PA, he is the one who tested it and knows more about the compound ? I dunno sometimes attorneys
    dont allow companies to make comments during a time like this. I have no answers for you sorry .

All I can say is if you or anyone else feels uncomfortable with your health to go see a physician.
    Two additional people also tested it... with the same results.

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Two additional people also tested it... with the same results.
    who ? beejis ?

Then maybe they all 3 can explain any safety or health hazards ?

who ? beejis ?

Then maybe they all 3 can explain any safety or health hazards ?
    Beejis was first. I sent him the remaining two caps from a sample packet I had, and he tested the stuff out, concluding that there was a ton of caffeine and something else that wasn't listed on the ingredient panel. He went to Pat to try and figure out wtf was in the product.

The third person I know of that tested the stuff cannot be named, and will never be named. But his results were identical to the results beej and PA got.

Here's what person number 3 had to say about safety when I asked:

From the research Ive seen its not safe at all. There is a lot of data showing it to be toxic and its related to a lot of structures that are either controlled drugs because of their side effects and abuse potential as well as being analogues to a lot of scheduled drugs for the same reason.

I would be worried about the sale of a controlled substance, then the toxicity and safety. Im shocked that they would admit to using something like this, even if its similar to this its likely not good because it either hasnt ever been used in humans or lab animals (which is scary) or it has and its been shown to not be safe.
    All safety and hazards aside... how was the average consumer supposed to even research the possible sides when the chemical wasn't listed? SHAAAADY!!!

Beejis was first. I sent him the remaining two caps from a sample packet I had, and he tested the stuff out, concluding that there was a ton of caffeine and something else that wasn't listed on the ingredient panel. He went to Pat to try and figure out wtf was in the product.

The third person I know of that tested the stuff cannot be named, and will never be named. But his results were identical to the results beej and PA got.

All safety and hazards aside... how was the average consumer supposed to even research the possible sides when the chemical wasn't listed? SHAAAADY!!!
    From the research Ive seen its not safe at all. There is a lot of data showing it to be toxic and its related to a lot of structures that are either controlled drugs because of their side effects and abuse potential as well as being analogues to a lot of scheduled drugs for the same reason.

I would be worried about the sale of a controlled substance, then the toxicity and safety. Im shocked that they would admit to using something like this, even if its similar to this its likely not good because it either hasnt ever been used in humans or lab animals (which is scary) or it has and its been shown to not be safe.

Ok, so did he give you or someone else the research and the large amount of data showing it to be toxic ? No one else can find it Can you ask for this info ?

Registered User Gear_In_My_Rear's Avatar
    Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gear_In_My_Rear has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i barely go on this forum but i logged in today because i tried to order more bottles of slim xtreme but it is discontinued???wtf....that **** was like a miracle pill. I knew the stuff would get banned soon cuz ppl were dropping like more than 5 lbs a week...that right their is not natural.... i couldn't believe myself when i was on it first day i was asking myself "wow so this is all natural..i guess i will be taking this **** everyday"....After reading a ton of threads on this forum i come to realize i can relate to a lot of the side effects mostly depression and thoughts of suicide. Before i started taking slim xtreme i was really depressed so i couldn't wait to get my mood up with this stuff and it sure did. I grinded my teeth a lot and was bitting stuff more like plastic water bottles ect...a couple days ago i thought i was spitting out blood but i just bit my lip really hard, never happened to me before. Another thing happened was i went to a party and smoked some weed and i was drunk/high...and appetite suppression went away.

HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HersHasMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    The best is the commercial I saw for something that apparently causes suicidal thoughts. I subsequently lol'd and had to tell my roomates about it.
    SX has had many complaints of depression and suicidal thoughts. The doctor that examined me, read the "label" said Tyrosine is a mood regulator used for people with bipolar disorder and depression.
    Maybe they're putting more in the new and improved SX
    Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork.

A person's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HersHasMuscles View Post
    SX has had many complaints of depression and suicidal thoughts. The doctor that examined me, read the "label" said Tyrosine is a mood regulator used for people with bipolar disorder and depression.
    Maybe they're putting more in the new and improved SX
    Yes, I posted a few times to them about my concern with the nootropics and tyrosine in SX. If someone had mild depression and took SX the potential for when they finally came off it could have lead to major depression and increased anxiety.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    very responsible of ax, most companies wouldn't give a ****!
    i spoke way damn too soon, i should have caught with what going on
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    This post caused me to realize that I think I am finished with supplements.

(serious)
    lol, im not sure why but i've probably done you a favour then, i posted that before i read up today on what was going on, last time i read anything about slimx was a couple of weeks ago, i only really use whey now, how much of a difference do all these supps make with their sill nano fibre technology b.s

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    This post caused me to realize that I think I am finished with supplements.

(serious)
    im proud to have had a profound effect on someones life :-)

Originally Posted by truckerman79 View Post
    This statement is laughable.
    well yes it is, but i didn't know the whole story, when i was reading threads on slimx today i thought "oh ****" because i remembered the post i made, feel like a right arse stickin up for them on top of recommending slimx to a friend

Originally Posted by bjc12 View Post
    safety and product labeling aside, my issue with the whole thing is that i was ingesting an amphetamine analog unknowingly. Regadless of how same the cheical may be, being a recovering addict, the possibility of amphetamine analogs being used in OTC products in pretty disturbing
    right you are, i've tried a fair few drugs and amphetamine was the 1 my bod disagreed with most and its something i said i would never even go close to, if i had taken slimx then i would feel pretty plssed about whats in it

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I recommended this product to someone that gets extensive drug tests cause hes on probation. If he went to jail b/c of this, AX wouldve been ****ed.
    Last edited by Eyayo; 09-26-2009 at 01:26 PM.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Smile

Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
    They pull the controversial product after the fact. /facepalm
    yes i know now,

utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000) utmatt03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    yes i know now,
    multiquote is a great feature

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I haven't seen it said enough, but if this really does prove to be 'spiked', as it does appear to be, then everyone here who has used and was thinking of using SX, really needs to be thanking the individuals involved in solving the mystery... Patrick Arnold, Dr.P, Chasinskurt, Beej and anyone else involved I am not aware of.

Why aren't we thanking these guys more? How many more would have taken this if not for the findings? I don't think it was a fluke that once PA posted his finding, the next day or less this was off the market here. Would it have remained for sale to millions for many more months providing much more profit to AX... I am pretty sure it would have.

I am out a good $200, while dosing an unknown ingredient. I am pissed and angry, but I am most thankful I didn't continue to use this for a longer period of time because of the members mentioned above.