---Halfrican Potential--- BeestMode's Avatar
    BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need your help.

I used to have this factory job...was there for 4 1/2 years. The constant repetition of certain movements for the job has left me with a left pectoral that is slightly more developed than the right side. As is my right shoulder this way to my left shoulder. I've been doing isolated lifts for these bodyparts and can see some improvement but...

I just want to know if anyone has suggestions on what might be a more effective lift to do for these.

It's mainly my rear delt and my inner pectoral.

Ideas?
    I am not my possessions,
    I am my personality..my confessions,
    My ideas and my questions,
    Living only truely through my experience and the knowledge I've captured in my lifetime of lessons.

>>Major props to all of you that don't cause drama, keep an open mind to everything, focus on fun and treat others only how you want to be treated<<

>>BM<<
    --bout that action--

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeestMode View Post
    I used to have this factory job...was there for 4 1/2 years. The constant repetition of certain movements for the job has left me with a left pectoral that is slightly more developed than the right side. As is my right shoulder this way to my left shoulder. I've been doing isolated lifts for these bodyparts and can see some improvement but...

I just want to know if anyone has suggestions on what might be a more effective lift to do for these.

It's mainly my rear delt and my inner pectoral.

Ideas?
    Use DB's and other unilateral movements evenly.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeestMode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea...that's what I use...DB's. But I wonder what specific exercises may give me a more constructive outcome.
    I am not my possessions,
    Living only truely through my experience and the knowledge I've captured in my lifetime of lessons.

>>Major props to all of you that don't cause drama, keep an open mind to everything, focus on fun and treat others only how you want to be treated<<

>>BM<<
    --bout that action--

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had the same issue. But since i put more mass on my chest, they kinda started to get even.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    I had the same issue. But since i put more mass on my chest, they kinda started to get even.
    Yea I'm hoping that will happen for me. I usually do 2 days of isolated and 1 day of both sides you know. It's coming around a little and I know it will be a slow and steady thing.
    I am not my possessions,

>>BM<<
    --bout that action--