JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Athletic Edge Nutrition - Intrabolic Question for Rep's...?

My question is:

Since Intrabolic contains a mix of things , including whey, that speeds recovery [see information below from manufacturer] Is it necessary for me to continue drinking Whey shakes post workout?

This is a financial based decision. I love sipping on a drink during workout. Currently I am using SizeOn with great satisfaction but want to try Intrabolic. So, if I switch to Intrabolic, do I still need the post workout whey shake?

Custom Whey Protein Hydrolysate = IntrAbolic-Peptides

IntrAbolic works by utilizing a unique whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) found exclusively in IntrAbolic. Our custom WPH has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis (over 30%) which supplies 70-80% low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides we refer to as IntrAbolic-Peptides. Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, IntrAbolic-Peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient transport system, specific to di-and tripeptides. Unlike regular amino acids derived from intact proteins which are slow to enter the bloodstream, IntrAbolic-Peptides are rapidly absorbed, causing a tremendous spike in extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our bodies to increase protein synthesis and maximize the anabolic response. Concurrently, this large amino acid spike causes an insulin increase to fight muscle breakdown which occurs during training. Rapid and efficient absorption also makes these peptides ideal for use during your workout as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.

johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000) johnsdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not a company rep but im logging it right know,

i still have a post workout protein shake, the intrabolic only has 4 grams of protein per serving.

i think the intrabolic has been helping me with my recovery some. but the protein post workout is greatly increasing recovery.

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    definitely continue with your pwo shake.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JinNC View Post
    My question is:

Since Intrabolic contains a mix of things , including whey, that speeds recovery [see information below from manufacturer] Is it necessary for me to continue drinking Whey shakes post workout?

This is a financial based decision. I love sipping on a drink during workout. Currently I am using SizeOn with great satisfaction but want to try Intrabolic. So, if I switch to Intrabolic, do I still need the post workout whey shake?

Custom Whey Protein Hydrolysate = IntrAbolic-Peptides

IntrAbolic works by utilizing a unique whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) found exclusively in IntrAbolic. Our custom WPH has undergone a high degree of hydrolysis (over 30%) which supplies 70-80% low-molecular weight, di-and tripeptides we refer to as IntrAbolic-Peptides. Unlike standard intact proteins and long chain peptides, IntrAbolic-Peptides do not have to undergo the typical slow digestive process. Their unique properties also allow them to utilize a highly efficient transport system, specific to di-and tripeptides. Unlike regular amino acids derived from intact proteins which are slow to enter the bloodstream, IntrAbolic-Peptides are rapidly absorbed, causing a tremendous spike in extracellular amino acids. Research has shown, it is extracellular amino acid concentrations that stimulate and signal our bodies to increase protein synthesis and maximize the anabolic response. Concurrently, this large amino acid spike causes an insulin increase to fight muscle breakdown which occurs during training. Rapid and efficient absorption also makes these peptides ideal for use during your workout as they will not cause bloating or stomach discomfort like other intact proteins.
    IntrAbolic won't directly replace your postWO shake but it will keep you satiated longer postWO, which is why many skip their postWO shake and just have a postWO meal. The protein/EAAs from IntrAbolic will still certainly be in your blood going to your muscles postWO.

Originally Posted by johnsdar View Post
    im not a company rep but im logging it right know,

i still have a post workout protein shake, the intrabolic only has 4 grams of protein per serving.

i think the intrabolic has been helping me with my recovery some. but the protein post workout is greatly increasing recovery.
    Also, remember another 4grams of free-form essential amino acids, they just don't list as protein. So 8g of protein/EAAs per scoop with some taking two scoops per workout(16g)
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10) JinNC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, that's what I was looking for!

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION View Post
    IntrAbolic won't directly replace your postWO shake but it will keep you satiated longer postWO, which is why many skip their postWO shake and just have a postWO meal. The protein/EAAs from IntrAbolic will still certainly be in your blood going to your muscles postWO.

Also, remember another 4grams of free-form essential amino acids, they just don't list as protein. So 8g of protein/EAAs per scoop with some taking two scoops per workout(16g)
    The primary goal of intra/postWO nutrition is counteracting catabolism and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance. THE LEU/WPH in IA provides the PRO needed to elicit an anabolic response. Taking an additional 20-30g of simple CHO immediately post WO will aid to counteract catabolism, and CHO (carbs) are much less expensive to achieve this feat than would be taking in 40g of WPH/WPI which would likely be converting to CHO anyways in this postWO window. Long story short, 1-2 scoop of IA is sufficient PRO/AA intake in the intra/immediately postWO window. This regimen would be followed by a balance PRO/CHO diet 30-45 min later. Just my .02
    Psalms 51:10-13