Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by djanto View Post
    talked to gf today, she said she was too drunk to know what was really going on, so i don't know if she really let him do it..

i dont let her treat me that way, but when she was ignoring me i didnt know what to do.

"everyone" was just some school mates, my close friends were on my side, but the others were closer with the other guy.
    I honestly can't see how you have not broken up with this girl yet, for what she did to you. Either that or you need to have a serious talk with her about never doing something like that again.

You claim that she was too drunk to know that 1) she let some other guy besides her BF grind on her, 2) let him grope her, and 3) let him touch her in ways only you should be touching her, and not only that but she let him do that to her in front of EVERYONE there to see. I find that extremely hard to believe that alcohol was an excuse for this behavior. Unless she was passed out while he was doing this to her, she clearly should have stopped the other guy from doing those things to her.

And what's even more of an issue to me is how you are defending her and coming up with excuses for her. She clearly wronged you and knows that she can get away with it. I'm sure that this isn't the first time she has disrespected you in this manner. I hate it when girls/women like this take advantage of guys (and vice versa), just because they know they can get away with it. She knows how much of her behavior you will excuse, so she's not going to change.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but whenever I see one person in a relationship treating the other person in this manner, I get a little animated. I was in a relationship like this a few years ago back in college, and I know the feeling of being the person being walked over and still making excuses for the other person. But you need to realize that her behavior is clearly not one of a person who loves you or even respects you.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Completely justified. As somebody else said, you need to have a serious talk with your GF about proper boundaries, polesmoker or no polesmoker.

anonymous
    in the last 15 years or so of dating I've never seen a woman let her homo shopping buddy slip a hand in her panties.

Bitch has issues, cut the drama-queen loose and let her go 'live, laugh, love' the dose of strange cock that she's obviously craving.

Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Murdered_Out has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think you were in the right.. and your gf sounds like a total c_nt.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZammerZee View Post
    I would have done the same as you, you shouldn't give a **** if it is morally right or not in this ****ed up world.
    Plus i would have raged hard that my GF ignored me when i asked her a question..
    this
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Blindead View Post
    right, those gays sure have more rights than me. hell, i cant even be open about who i am without being kicked out of the military! and i can't even get married! those damn gays are stealing my rights!

****ing retard.
    lulz. all he was sayin is legally, as in a court... they do IN A SENSE. if i go out right now and punch a homo in the face i am gonna get some time and it'll be a hate crime and i'll be a terrible person. if some homosexual man comes and hits me in the face this very second, he'll get an assault charge, but it wouldn't be hateful and he wouldn't get as harsh a penalty.

its all over the place. crazy armed man busts into your house and you shoot him, manslaughter (in certain states if harsh conditions aren't met). same thing happens to a woman and its self defense.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 13Zulu View Post
    Crusher will be thrilled!
    He will!! For a man that loves him some endometriosis he sure does love the caulk.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post301138191

somewhere on that page.

she got a big ass and a small waist.
    She got mad at you for going on spring break but lets dudes rub her crotch and blows you off when you tell her guys doing sht makes you uncomfortable?

Lol.

"Im a cheater, but I'm self-conscious about you finding out so I'll subconsciously try to put you in a cage and project my guilt onto you to shift the focus!"

Shae was dead on too... you can try to justify it all you want, but she doesn't respect you, that's grounds for a break up homie. Why waste your time respecting someone who doesn't give a fck how you feel? That's retarded.

Did you dump this waste of space yet OP?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I guess this means you can start sleeping with lesbians? They're lesbian so your gf should have no problem with that.

PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PancakeOfDoom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

a sandwhich. this whole situation could have been avoided if she was in the kitchen, making one.

keep this in mind next time OP

HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) HomeRunKingAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so i went to a party tonight with my girlfriend, everything was going fine we were dancing and what not... until one of my girlfriends' friends who is supposedly a homosexual, but hasn't come out of the closet yet starts grinding on her.

i was a bit mad at this point, but thought little of it and carried on talking with my friends. then 10 minutes later i asked my girlfriend about it and she ignored me, she didn't say one word to me. i tried to talk to her for a few minutes until i became frustrated, so i went to talk to my friends again. the same "gay" friend sat down beside her and started playing with her hair, and touching her crotch...

i went to talk to her about it again, but she ignored me again, after i became frustrated and left again, the same guy starts doing the same thing.

i let it be, even though i was pretty mad at that point... until he did it again. this time i went up to him and pushed him off of my girlfriend.

everyone was mad at me, and told me that he is a homosexual and did not mean any harm. but i was mad that a guy, homosexual or not, was groping my girlfriend.

was I in the wrong? or do i have a right to be mad?

btw: the "gay" friend is not officially a homosexual, people just assume and think, because of the way he talks.

thanks for the help and opinions.

You were not in the wrong, and you have every right to be mad!!!

I mean wtf, if I ever saw a guy, gay or not, grope my girl, you would probably see me on Americas Most Wanted.

I dunno about you but when I am serious about stuff I hate being ignored, thats disrespectful, and it tosses me over the edge sometimes (never have hit a girl ever, and never ever will.)

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    updates?
    i rep back

rip cj

TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeddyTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Updates mother****er!
    reps4life: Ayudha

brb OGC'in

Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000) Lilpurpl is just really nice. (+1000)
    funny thing is, my friends joke about it all the time, how he is just pretending to be gay to get really close and touch all theese girls.

the girls from my former HS had a "girls night" sleepover and it was supposed to be only girls, but the same guy showed up and was there taking pictures with all the girls including my gf.

makes me rage... but the guy is so small, i don't want to beat him.
    crack him in the ****ing mouth once and tell him to watch it...dont let his ****ty excuse "work" just to grope up YOUR girl.

jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimi g is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You weren't wrong at all to push him off. What he did was wrong- and just because he's homosexual doesn't mean he gets a free pass. As well most homosexual's according to my female friends have had sex with chicks... so keep that in mind. It doesn't give him free pass to do whatever he wants.

Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frogurt14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your gf sounds like a bitch if she ignored you that many times
    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe this ****ing thread is still going.

I make though provoking threads that hit 2 pages if I'm lucky.

Dude makes a thread "some guy was rubbing my girls crotch, what should I do" and it lasts for pages and pages.

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    ask your girl if she would be ok with a lesbian girl grabbin your dick and ****

lol i have a lesbian friend that does this to me, i don't think anything of it but yeah ex g/f did get mad and i stopped because she didnt like it cause i respected her but then she left me for another dude anyway gg

Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dariusz K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would of broken the *******s fukkin jaw lol

workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50) workinghard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    He will!! For a man that loves him some endometriosis he sure does love the caulk.

She got mad at you for going on spring break but lets dudes rub her crotch and blows you off when you tell her guys doing sht makes you uncomfortable?

Lol.

"Im a cheater, but I'm self-conscious about you finding out so I'll subconsciously try to put you in a cage and project my guilt onto you to shift the focus!"

Shae was dead on too... you can try to justify it all you want, but she doesn't respect you, that's grounds for a break up homie. Why waste your time respecting someone who doesn't give a fck how you feel? That's retarded.

Did you dump this waste of space yet OP?
    ^^ This all the way

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where is he? let me fight him.

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lost_it_to_a_9 View Post
    updates?
    OP caught girlfriend getting railed by gay dude. Girlfriend then convinces OP it was completely right and justified because she was drunk and the guy is gay.

Seriously OP, you need to end this ****. Dump the chick. You probably wont so I will offer this piece of advice. Keep a lookout for other broads while you are with her. **** her. She is a dumb **** and doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Go ahead and **** how ever many girls you want on the side. Find one that you like better than your girlfriend and start a relationship with her. Dump the girlfriend outright. Her world will be destroyed and she will probably go above and beyond to try and win you back. Of course you will be with a better girl, so you have no use for the cumdumpster. Once she realizes she cannot win you back, she will probably start slashing her wrists for attention and end up in an inpatient psychiatric ward, its ok though because she is no longer your problem. Welcome to the dark side

sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000)
    op you only did 2 things wrong...
    1)you didnt beat the living $hit out of him
    2)you didnt dumo the bish on the spot

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sydneyelvis View Post
    op you only did 2 things wrong...
    1)you didnt beat the living $hit out of him
    2)you didnt dumo the bish on the spot
    This.

I wouldn't hesitate ONE SECOND putting someone into a hospital for touching my g/f in that way.
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have anger issues.
    That guy wouldhave been dead.
    and shame on you for staying with that bish.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000) drpurple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that guy should have been put straight the first time. but not violently, just straight word like "hey, i noticed you grinding on my girl, i dont appreciate it, please stop" and if he was to come back with, "oh, but were just friends" or whatever then im sorry, but i cant remember the last time i danced like that with a friend, or rubbed my friends crotch.

its unacceptable behaviour, and he needs to be set in line before someone with a temper problem cracks him
    dont be bitchin about somebody not being a mexican while ignoring someone who isnt irish.

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by drpurple View Post
    that guy should have been put straight the first time. but not violently, just straight word like "hey, i noticed you grinding on my girl, i dont appreciate it, please stop" and if he was to come back with, "oh, but were just friends" or whatever then im sorry, but i cant remember the last time i danced like that with a friend, or rubbed my friends crotch.

its unacceptable behaviour, and he needs to be set in line before someone with a temper problem cracks him
    Ya it's amazing. So many people think they can get away with talking **** without anything happening.

I'm from a rich affluent town in NE ohio and kids here are the worst. I heard a story about these two kids from my town going to University of Toledo (pretty hood) and talking **** to these two guys across the street. These two kids across the street ended up running across and beating one of the kids into a coma and the other was in the hospital.

Moral of the story? You should have knocked the kid out.

I'm sure if he can take a dick in the ass he can take a shot to head.
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50) caramba will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you shouldn't be dating a girl who allows anyone to be groping her other than yourself.

you're a little vagina though, lol @ you sitting there on the side watching a yet-to-come-out-of-the-closet homosexual groping your girlfriend, then in the same breath, you are fully justifying it.

rofl

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    Ya it's amazing. So many people think they can get away with talking **** without anything happening.

I'm from a rich affluent town in NE ohio and kids here are the worst. I heard a story about these two kids from my town going to University of Toledo (pretty hood) and talking **** to these two guys across the street. These two kids across the street ended up running across and beating one of the kids into a coma and the other was in the hospital.

Moral of the story? You should have knocked the kid out.

I'm sure if he can take a dick in the ass he can take a shot to head.

where? I lived for 10 years in solon.

BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP. Stop being a pu$$y and man the f*ck up. Dump her now. Yes, mad. Have a little self respect.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have to be honest... usually there are way too many e-thugs in the misc. Every day there are 137 pound virgins in here saying things like "you shoulda knocked his a** out"... but in this case... I don't see how a dude can sit there... watch another man crab his GF's t*ts and crotch... and not put the guy flat on his back in a heartbeat. Followed, of course, by dumping her attention whoring a** 2 seconds later when she plays dumb and says "but why did you hit my friend... it was all in good fun".

Since OP hasn't given updates I fear he has taken her back and is too embarrassed to own up to it.

Lessoned learned fellas... why do (some) women engage in this type of behavior? Because they know a sizeable portion of BF's out there will put up with it.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous