NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question ec stack nautiousness?

just wondering ive been takin an ec stack (25mg ephedra/200caffine) for like a month now and loving the results im down to like 204lbs from 225 and havent seem to have lost any muscle if any at all. anyway my gf wanted to try the ec and when she did she got nautious and stomach issues. not sure if the ephedra would cause this or the caffine. i feel fine on it and once in a while ill feel a little nautious but maybe like 1 out of 10 days and i think it has to do with food in me. for her to take this would she need to lower the ephedra amoutn or the caffine you guys think?

solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    25 mg's of ephedrine regardless of the source with the 200 mg's of caffeine is quite a bit for a first dosage in my opinion. I remember when I took that for the first time, I got a little bit nervous. I would think that someone sensitive to stimulants would have that reaction. Maybe she should start with 10 mg's of ephedra or ephedrine HCL to work with her low tolerance levels. Then again, if you are sick to your stomach, you aren't overindulging at lunch time either.

Caffeine potentiates the effects of ephedra, try tinkering with the ephedra dosage as its clearly the more powerful of the two.
    Last edited by solidwon; 04-23-2007 at 08:42 AM. Reason: more info

NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well im just tryin to figure out what would be the likely cause of the sick feeling the e or the c. i can get a dosage either way i need it lower like 10mg e with 200 caffine or 25e with 100 caffine. just not sure what to get her. ill have to try like u said inless i get some other responses with similar effects

solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10) solidwon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The sick feeling is likely the side effect of a stimulant more powerful than her body is accustomed to. Lower the dosages to make the effect more comfortable and up it if necessary. What I'm trying to say is, 25 mg's might have worked for you, but 10 mg's might work better for her.

Whether its the e or the c, I would probably put my money on the e.

uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowmeman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plus, caffeine is known to be a mild laxative at a high dose.

Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flyjess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/ecstack

This is a good site to look at for dosage of EC and has some info you might want to look at.