Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll be at RAW next week also. verry disspointed the host is a washed up celeb teeny bopper.

Raw was OK at best this week. the dx **** was lame... and them coming back doing PG stunts will be lamer.

the ending with orton rko'ing jericho off cena was badass, though.

joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wont lie, with jr's blog earlier about bret possibly being at raw, when his music hit i jumped up and dropped the remote, then realized the E got me.

Also my 3 year old son LOL when Dibiase delivered dream street on hornswoggle, which in turn made me LOL.
    2013 WWE Slammy Award Winner for Best Crowd

Current supplements:
    ON Milk Chocolate Whey
    Vitol Russian Bear 5000
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

LULZ

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do they even bother having matches on RAW anymore? The actual wrestling matches are like 3 minutes tops.

Originally Posted by PainIsResults View Post
    Wow John Cena looks like hes going to cry, he thrives on positive fan intercation, he cant handle when an entire crown hates him. His performance will suffer in this match.
    What performance?

John Cena move list:

punches
    clothesline
    shoulder block
    backdrop slam
    STF
    attitude adjustment

and that's the entire list.. he honestly does no other moves, ever

what's the appeal of Cena? Chris Masters has a better body, can actually wrestle, and understands how to sell

last week, how terrible was it when Cena got Masterlocked for a solid minute, then got the hell beaten out of him for like 3 more minutes by Orton and Legacy on the outside, got rolled back in the ring, ducked Miz's weapon and gave him the finisher? great sell job! roll right back in the ring and you're 100% healthy!
    Last edited by tmc.; 08-10-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was this RAW anygood? Think ill check out the Y2J segments, DX segments and MVP Swagger

Originally Posted by ENCOM View Post
    More than half of those little ****s in the arena didn't even know who Slaughter was!
    no ****. When you were watching as a kid and an old guy returned did you pop and go hey he was awesome in memphis back in the 70s

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

the bret hart thing was gay as hell
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tmc. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Popcorn_fart View Post
    Was this RAW anygood? Think ill check out the Y2J segments, DX segments and MVP Swagger
    there wasn't much wrestling at all, but the last DX segment was good (the first ones not so much.. the very first one was just bizarre, Lawler's face after the promo was hilarious)

Jericho/Show on the mic was good, same w/ Orton

Cena horrible on the mic (obviously)

some decent stuff with Slaughter, some good ole Canada hating segments

Jericho/Show backstage "accidental" promo was great

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    hell isnt gay. Its really hot and devils throw spears at you. Your body starts to fry it sounds terrifying not gay

broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi, new to the forums, been reading on this site for a bit and figured I'd sign up, you guys have a great WWE section.

I was at Raw tonight, pretty good show actually, just a few things; Slaughter got a decent pop when he first came out but when he started the whole Canada bashing he just got booed... a lot.

There were hardcore "We want Brett" chants during the commercials, and when his theme played the arena literally exploded, I saw people going to get something to drink or go to the washroom RUN back to their seats.

Cena seemed to be having a hard time trying to get a positive reaction from the crowd, and only really got a 100% positive reaction at the end of the night when he mentions Brett Hart. Orton also gets a very mixed reaction, I guess they try and make it less noticeable on TV or something

Not sure if you could hear this on TV, but there was an entire section chanting "Get some knee pads!" when Rhodes was in the ring, I thought that was hilarious. (Kid needs to get knee pads though...)

There was a fight in the audience near the end of the night, security was there trying to pull them apart

I cheered for Orton and Jericho, and this kid wearing a Cena hat and shirt would look back and frown at me =P

Also, ***SUPERSTARS SPOILERS***
    Morrison beats DH Smith, crowd popped for Hart Dynasty, and mixed reactions for Morrison
    Carlito and Rosa beats Kofi Kingston and Mickie James

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best part of the night was HBK super kicking his daughter.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *kisses everyone in this thread on their foreheads*

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Best part of the night was HBK super kicking his daughter.
    it wasnt his daughter. lol

Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

oh boy where do i start...

i got back home from the gym and missed the opening promo. but raw started off entertaining, with that good diva match. Then I think it fell off once the Sgt. Slaughter promos started. Why was he even in character? We didn't see Dibiase coming out in black tights, did we? And talk about being drunk on kayfabe, I could literally smell the hollywood writer's influence in those insulting dx promos. Am I really supposed to believe that HBK would be working as a chef, let alone superkicking his boss, and a little girl? I was laughint at how stupid the promos were. Makes all the epicness of the original dx's seem non-existant

Isn't that against the law? Superkicking your boss? GTFO That dx promos made me chuckle, but those chuckles were from my disbelief in this insulting crap they put on my tv, tonight. While slaughter's promos were bad, he was still getting heat even at his age which made me proud, I suppose. The MVP vs Swagger feud is the best thing going on raw now, but I just wish the us title was somehow in the equation as it's the highlight title of the mid card. LMAO Where the F is kofi kingston? evan bourne, good night sweet manlet.

Cheesy way for the wwe to try and get pops for cena, also. Jericho is damn near canadian, it's like fighters saying the city they're fighting out of. To make jericho do that promo, I felt, was disrespectful. And I'm glad the camera was catching that entire section of guys in the front row booing John Cena and cheering Jericho's walls of jericho. I'm glad that plan backfired in vince's botox filled face.And I def. heard the "we want bret chants." It was better than last week but thats not saying much. Freddy Prinze Jr.? What, surreal life didn't want him?
    Last edited by Agallah Adams; 08-10-2009 at 11:42 PM.

MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    better quality vid of this dx promo on raw

B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol at HBK stealing his name idea from BG James and Cute Kip, from they VKM times when they were offering HBK and HHH to fight in a real fight. They called HBK Michael Hickenbottom then too
    Petition for page long DBZ GIF avatars: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142932951

Originally Posted by tmc. View Post
    there wasn't much wrestling at all, but the last DX segment was good (the first ones not so much.. the very first one was just bizarre, Lawler's face after the promo was hilarious)

Jericho/Show on the mic was good, same w/ Orton

Cena horrible on the mic (obviously)

some decent stuff with Slaughter, some good ole Canada hating segments

Jericho/Show backstage "accidental" promo was great
    i jsut watched most of the show i thought it was ok.

Cenas' line on shaqs jockstrap was funny i thought. Jericho was usualy awesomeness. Anyone realise when Cena goes Canada hes always serious and not hyped up funny jumping up an down Cena. He turns into the Cena thats more serious and delivers some better lines. No need for Jericho to deliver that line about Calgary he will be booed when they leave Canada anyway.

DX stuff was fine the SCM was great lol. HHH did well in his role aswell. Felt like i was watching a comedy skit.

MVP/Swagger is progressing well now.

So there was no point of Cena not putting over Miz last week when it was the perfect time to do so. THey end up bringing him back on RAW the next week in a cheap way. No storyline of him going to SD an kickin ass or anything lame.

Anyone catch Lillian announce Alicia Fox as Alicia Keys i lewld
    Last edited by Popcorn_fart; 08-11-2009 at 05:08 AM.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoeyDaFool View Post
    No you are. Didnt you see the thread about you in teh MIsc.???
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last night's RAW was pretty good, with but a few exceptions. The one that stands out the most is that woman's awful singing. Thank goodness she didn't attempt "God Save the Queen." I'm pretty sure the audience was booing her singing rather than the content of her song.

Some peculiar signs I saw:

- "This is stupid." Strong irony there, brahseph.
    - "Flames Suck". WTF
    - "Orton hears a Booooo!" LOL

Now, why is it that Chris Masters hasn't improved since the last time we saw him? And how anti-climatic was "Calgary Kid"? He won a very short match against a 5-year-old man, and revealed himself to be the Miz. (I knew that physique looked familiar!) But what a weak idea!

Very happy to see Randy again - damn he's sexy! (yes homo) And I would have dated the waiter HHH talked to. (Lose the blonde wig and we'll talk.) But a LOL was had "I want my hamburger! ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding."

All in all, not a bad show. I actually watched most of it - haven't done that in a while.
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000) B33f is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Last night's RAW was pretty good, with but a few exceptions. The one that stands out the most is that woman's awful singing. Thank goodness she didn't attempt "God Save the Queen." I'm pretty sure the audience was booing her singing rather than the content of her song.

Some peculiar signs I saw:

- "This is stupid." Strong irony there, brahseph.
    - "Flames Suck". WTF
    - "Orton hears a Booooo!" LOL

Now, why is it that Chris Masters hasn't improved since the last time we saw him? And how anti-climatic was "Calgary Kid"? He won a very short match against a 5-year-old man, and revealed himself to be the Miz. (I knew that physique looked familiar!) But what a weak idea!

Very happy to see Randy again - damn he's sexy! (yes homo) And I would have dated the waiter HHH talked to. (Lose the blonde wig and we'll talk.) But a LOL was had "I want my hamburger! ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding."

All in all, not a bad show. I actually watched most of it - haven't done that in a while.
    I saw a sign saying "WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO CANCEL RAW"
    Petition for page long DBZ GIF avatars: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142932951

alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agallah Adams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://media001.f4wonline.com/free/081109wo.mp3 -Listen to this. August 11 Edition: Wrestling Observer Radio. Starts talking wrestling at 17:33. I'm so glad they share the same views as a majority of us

joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joen212 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by b33f View Post
    i saw a sign saying "who do i have to kill to cancel raw"
    lmao!!!
    2013 WWE Slammy Award Winner for Best Crowd

Current supplements:
    ON Milk Chocolate Whey
    Vitol Russian Bear 5000
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow... That Bret Hart thing was just plain cruel. I totally bought into it, thinking they must've done the impossible.

Miz REALLY needs to change his ring attire. Those baggy shorts make him look 12 years old. He actually looked good in the red trunks.

alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alicairo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Wow... That Bret Hart thing was just plain cruel. I totally bought into it, thinking they must've done the impossible.

Miz REALLY needs to change his ring attire. Those baggy shorts make him look 12 years old. He actually looked good in the red trunks.
    but you're aware this is like the 12th time they've pulled this gag

broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000) broadcast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post

Imagine actually being there and jumping out of your seat with a huge smile on your face
    Feels bad man