sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sardarji has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fibre supplement

Hi,
    My doctor has recently advised to increase intake of fibre in the body by consuming more vegetables and fruits. I was wondering if there is solution out there that I could consume with my diet as a supplement to my fibre consumption? It should be completely natural. Is anyone aware of such a solution?

thank you,

Sam

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go buy some coarse wheat or corn bran. Out of every 7 carbs, six are fiber. Both cost about 75 cents a pound.
    Flaxseed is more expensive and calorie dense, but it provides further benefits like omegas.

Anyway, sprinkle it on your morning cereal/oatmeal and it'll do the trick. Doesn't take much.
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you have against fruits and vegetables. And what is the indication for more fiber, anyway?
    No sir, I don't like it.

SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SumDumGoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Horse View Post
    What do you have against fruits and vegetables. And what is the indication for more fiber, anyway?
    Haven't you heard? The 16-year olds say that fruits and veggies make you fat because they contain the carbohydrates. SERIOUS bodybuilders can't touch the stuff. As soon as the genetic engineers start producing a hybrid between a cornstalk and a beef cow our troubles will be over!

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try orowheats double fiber bread 1 slice has 6g of fiber in it.. I eat two sandwiches a day and am able to squeeze in 24g of fiber from two meals not including all of my veggies that i consume.. my fiber intake is usually 35-45g daily

other good sources of fiber include (oats, flaxseeds, wheat germ, ezekiel bread, kashi go lean cereal)

ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctparks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    metamucil is what i use

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Psyillium Husk caps, Fiber powders, veggies, milled flax in your shake, etc.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew