Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 2761

Thread: Wavelength 2009

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boomboom14 View Post
    On your bulk you also eat only one meal
    Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post
    He's cutting now.
    wave ate 2 whole meals on his mini-bulk
    exactly.

Originally Posted by Bobbio View Post
    This is just funny until you realize how much he eats in those two meals.
    It's not that much.

Originally Posted by boomboom14 View Post
    Good, today i will try 3 large meal, of 1000 cals each, instead of my 6 meal, and i will see how i feel
    Just a matter of convenience, some do better with more, some with less frequent meals.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout:
    Rest.

Nutrition:
    Lunch at Asian Buffet: sushi, coleslaw, baby carrots, tomatoe salad, tofu with veggies, pan fried potatoes, deep fried chicken, deep fried veggies, chicken with veggies, deep fried fish, coconut pudding, baked fruit, peach, diet coke.
    Rest of the Day: 100g whey protein shake, some EFA oil.

Notes:
    Stressful day, food was nice.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Notes:
    Stressful day, food was nice.
    Sorry to hear, my man. Everything alright?

Originally Posted by Bignbuff View Post
    Sorry to hear, my man. Everything alright?
    just a lot of work, no problem

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    Hey there, that's what I'm trying to do. Just in a different way.
    awesome, best of luck, u have good results with "different ways" so the results should be great.

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So when does the mini cut end?

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep it up bro looking awesome.

Everytime i read what you ate for the day it makes me laugh.

GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10) GROWLER is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I have enjoyed these ramblings emensely. Best darn read on the site. Thank you mate.

A DIRTY bulk. Most epicurian one I have ever seen.
    Amazing take out food (same table in every shot) eaten at home (out of work?) or, at work.
    Ability to attract a huge teen age audience while being on the O35 site.
    Eye catching photography.
    Odd weights lifted. 99%of all non metric weights come 5-10-25-35-45 as an example. Yours come in odd one pound increments??
    And overall observation is that you have proven most of all other bodybuilding paragigms to be false, foolish, waste of time/money or you are pulling our collective legs.......BIG TIME.

Anyway this is a lot of fun.

G

Originally Posted by AntoineDufour View Post
    awesome, best of luck, u have good results with "different ways" so the results should be great.
    Haha, thanks man!

Originally Posted by RapidFiyah View Post
    So when does the mini cut end?
    Not sure yet, I guess when I don't feel like a fat swine anymore.
    Still have to figure things out and make up rules how to do it most efficiently.

Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Keep it up bro looking awesome.
    Everytime i read what you ate for the day it makes me laugh.
    LOL, thanks!

Originally Posted by GROWLER View Post
    I have enjoyed these ramblings emensely. Best darn read on the site. Thank you mate.

A DIRTY bulk. Most epicurian one I have ever seen.
    Amazing take out food (same table in every shot) eaten at home (out of work?) or, at work.
    Ability to attract a huge teen age audience while being on the O35 site.
    Eye catching photography.
    Odd weights lifted. 99%of all non metric weights come 5-10-25-35-45 as an example. Yours come in odd one pound increments??
    And overall observation is that you have proven most of all other bodybuilding paragigms to be false, foolish, waste of time/money or you are pulling our collective legs.......BIG TIME.

G
    Thanks man!

But most of this thread was actually about a dirty CUT, I have only bulked 3 weeks in this entire year until now.

Meals pictured on the wooden table are all eaten at home.

The odd weights are simply due to me living in Austria, where we use kilogramms instead of pounds.

Registered User blacksmithrapper's Avatar
    blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey ive been following this thread and i have a quick question
    ive read that you said all that matters for body composition is total intake and that you meet your protein requirements , so does this mean carbs and fat doesnt really matter
    Thanks

Originally Posted by atmanx5 View Post
    hey ive been following this thread and i have a quick question
    ive read that you said all that matters for body composition is total intake and that you meet your protein requirements , so does this mean carbs and fat doesnt really matter
    Thanks
    Basically yes. You do need to get in basic nutrition as described in the cutting guide:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1305

But apart from that, eat whatever you want. Just follow the essential rules.

Workout:
    Delts: Smith Presses, 8 x 176 lbs
    Biceps: (right-side) Reverse Stance Preacher DB Curls, 8 x 35 lbs
    Delts: Side Lateral DB Raises, 9 x 35 lbs (PB2009)
    Triceps: Cable Pulldowns with rope, 9 x 88 lbs (PB2009)
    Abs: Giant Set of Situps

Nutrition:
    Lunch at Austrian Restaurant: chicken curry salad, pan-fried pangasius filet with pepper sauce, crocettes, veggies, and salad, diet coke.

Notes:
    Not my best training today, felt rather weak.

toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10) toiletmoose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lol, feeling weak and breaking some PRs. And btw, what happened to the left side for the preacher curls?

Also, since this is a mini-cut, I assume you are doing cycles of bulk/cut. What's your plans? 3 week bulk, 1 week cut?

Great stuff here always.
    Handstands @ 90
    http://yewhealth.com

goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by toiletmoose View Post
    Lol, feeling weak and breaking some PRs. And btw, what happened to the left side for the preacher curls?

Also, since this is a mini-cut, I assume you are doing cycles of bulk/cut. What's your plans? 3 week bulk, 1 week cut?

Great stuff here always.
    If I am not mistaking I don't think he is really cycling a set amount of time for bulking or cutting. I think it is going to be "bulk as long as I cant until I feel too fat", then, "cut until I am not feeling too fat" and repeat. I think that is about right... LOL

goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50) goddaloveme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great stuff here always.
    If I am not mistaken I don't think he is really cycling a set amount of time for bulking or cutting. I think it is going to be "bulk as long as I cant until I feel too fat", then, "cut until I am not feeling too fat" and repeat. I think that is about right... LOL

Registered User blacksmithrapper's Avatar
    blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blacksmithrapper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks
    just wanted to ask should i count incomplete protein sources like rice or beans towards my daily protein intake or should i only count complete protein sources like meat,eggs,etc

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GROWLER View Post

G
    I wouldn't say that. Individual results may vary. To assume there are absolutes in metabolism and and everyone insulin level is the same is ridiculous.

He found what works for him, which is what everyone should spend time doing.
    Cha Cha Cha

Great stuff here always.
    Thanks!

I still have the injury in my left arm, so only right side biceps training. But my right biceps has always been smaller anyway.

Originally Posted by goddaloveme View Post
    If I am not mistaking I don't think he is really cycling a set amount of time for bulking or cutting. I think it is going to be "bulk as long as I cant until I feel too fat", then, "cut until I am not feeling too fat" and repeat. I think that is about right... LOL
    That's the idea for now, as I said, I still have to figure things out.

Originally Posted by atmanx5 View Post
    thanks
    just wanted to ask should i count incomplete protein sources like rice or beans towards my daily protein intake or should i only count complete protein sources like meat,eggs,etc
    You must definitely count everything in your calories. Regarding the protein, there are two goals to consider: getting enough essential amino acids for general health and getting enough of the particular amnio acids which are responsible for muscle growth. For meeting the first goal, you would theoretically have to add everything up and see what the resulting profiles are. However, this goal will probably not be missed anyway as long as you include some complete protein in your diet.

For the second goal, AFAIK leucin has been identified as the essential amnio acid responsible for muscle growth. Different proteins have different concentration of Leucin, but you can always make up for it with just eating a bit more of the particular protein source. If you want more details, I would recommend asking one of the experts on this board like Alan Aragon or Layne Norton.

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    I wouldn't say that. Individual results may vary. To assume there are absolutes in metabolism and and everyone insulin level is the same is ridiculous.
    He found what works for him, which is what everyone should spend time doing.
    I agree to some degree. My particular diet is the most convenient for me, certainly not for everyone. However, for healthy people, the essential rules for optimal body composition are always the same. Everyone following the essential rules of my cutting guide will be able to cut or bulk with (close to) optimal body composition. Metabolism or insulin release patterns are irrelevant for that. The former because I go by rate of weight loss, the latter because there are no scientific studies on body composition (I know of) which would prove otherwise.

Forgot to post yesterday, so this is from 2009-08-02:

Workout:
    Cardio: some swimming in the pool.

Nutrition:
    Lunch at Spa: ham and cheese trammezzini, large beer.
    Dinner at running sushi: too much stuff to mention.

Notes:
    Beautiful weather here in Vienna.

Workout:
    Chest: BB Bench, 7 x 176 lbs
    Chest: DB incline presses: 10 x 79 lbs (PB2009)
    Chest: Machine Flies, 8 x 110 lbs
    Legs: Deep Leg Presses, 6 x 440 lbs (PB2009)

Nutrition:
    Breakfast: blueberry quark creme with banana and chocolate chips.
    Dinner: turkey schnitzel filled with ham and cheese, potatoe wedges, cucumber salad, cranberry sauce, ice cream with cookies, diet coke.
    Rest of the Day: some EFA oil.

Notes:
    Felt weak again, but numbers were actually pretty good.

Meals as described above:

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    felt weak again ...

you have any reason why that might be yet
    Cha Cha Cha

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    felt weak again ...

you have any reason why that might be yet
    Well I'm on my mini cut right now, so it is kind of expected to feel weak on some days. As long as I'm still breaking some PBs, it's OK with me.

rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rock201 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG. Sweet meals! Everything sounds really good, but I want to try that turkey schnitzel thing. I'm tired of American/Asian food...

jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000) jessedha is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep it up wave. though, ive said before i have no idea how u know wen to stop eating wen u dont count a single thing. sadly, right now, it doesnt seem to work for me as i have a hard time reaching the guidelines without using clean foods(i cant believe im sayin this, but im a clean-eating freak now) if i c u reach 180 lb nd ripped as f***, I WILL DO THIS DIET UNTIL 30. nd if it works, ill be glad to give u all the credit (:

Originally Posted by rock201 View Post
    OMG. Sweet meals! Everything sounds really good, but I want to try that turkey schnitzel thing. I'm tired of American/Asian food...
    You can easily make it yourself. there are plenty of Schnitzel recipes out there.

Originally Posted by jessedha View Post
    keep it up wave. though, ive said before i have no idea how u know wen to stop eating wen u dont count a single thing. sadly, right now, it doesnt seem to work for me as i have a hard time reaching the guidelines without using clean foods(i cant believe im sayin this, but im a clean-eating freak now) if i c u reach 180 lb nd ripped as f***, I WILL DO THIS DIET UNTIL 30. nd if it works, ill be glad to give u all the credit (:
    You probably won't ever see me 180lbs ripped. You won't see too many true lifetime naturals under 6 feet at 180lbs ripped in general. Has nothing at all to do with "clean" food of course. In any case, eating "clean" is perfectly OK too of course.

Workout:
    Back: One-Handed Pulldowns with Sling, 6 x 99 lbs (PB2009)
    Delts: Seated Rear Lateral DB Raises, 7 x 57 lbs
    Traps: Smith Shrugs, 10 x 220 lbs (PB2009)
    Biceps: Right-side Reverse Stance Preacher DB Curls, 8 x 31 lbs

Nutrition:
    Lunch at Asian Buffet: sushi, coleslaw, tofu with beef and veggies, pan fried potatoes, chicken with veggies, sweet meatballs, beef fritters, wings, bean sprouts, coconut an mango pudding, lychees, diet coke, plum wine.

Notes:
    Short workout, but was OK. Nice lunch.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man, you love that asian buffet and your diet coke lol.

mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrpacijr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anybody else usually have days where your strength is real weak in the weight room?!? Most days my strength is really good, actually going up in weights. Just seems like 1 day out of the week I'll just be weak as hell and not be able to do all the reps, instead of knocking out 12, 10 , 8..I can only do like 12, 6, 4 etc...? Could this be bc I dont eat anything before I work out or maybe bc the day before I broke a personal best? Hmm...?

reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reaperschild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do hope that you guys know that "clean food" is food that is organic without pesticides or hormones, foods grown from non synthetic fertilizers. chocolate cake can be considered "clean" if it follows these rules. not what your thinking on oatmeal and chicken.
    pain is weakness leaving the body unless your like me where you feel no pain

Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast