View Poll Results: U.S. or Canada

Voters
304. You may not vote on this poll
  • U.S.

121 39.80%
  • Cadnada

183 60.20%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AboveAverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Steveio View Post
    As the natives would say in that Canadian Heritage Commercial:

Kanata.
    lol, I heard

"Kanata Clark"

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Squizzy View Post
    You have your "statistics" which are worse than nothing. And I live in Canada, so technically, I have a lot! At least judging by this poll, which last time I checked, would be a statistic now wouldn't it? ;-)
    lol I know you're defeated because you only have two choices

Choice 1
    your personal experiences speak for every one because you base your preference for Canadian health care on personal observation, your personal observation is not a large enough sampling of the populace for you to make an informed statement, so I win

choice 2 your personal observations mean nothing because you recognize that you are a small sampling of the population,thus your satirical evidence means nothing, I win again

so which way is it? Does your personal experience mean you're delusional enough to think that you speak for everyone? or does your personal experience mean nothing in which case you've presented absolutely nothing to prove me wrong?

This should be good for a good lol
    War Machine for bb.com Moderator

websites you should check out

fairtax.org kniferights.org

gunowners.org AKTI.org

I in my own house am an emperor,
    and will defend what is mine.

Massinger-The Roman Actor. Act 1. Sc. 2.33

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Montreal is pretty much like europe.

Calgary there is pretty much no recession.

Vancouver, weed is pretty much legal (70% of the people want it legal, the mayor included), mountains, ocean, rain forests, nature, islands, night clubs...

Just a few from my experience.

Also, our universities are MUCH cheaper.
    bulking to 150

Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vitalshok44 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by user45354 View Post
    canada free healthcare
    if it's free then how do the doctors get paid? money has to come from somewhere.

gunowners.org AKTI.org

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rockyl686 View Post
    if it's free then how do the doctors get paid? money has to come from somewhere.
    healthcare is just fine

in all honesty, go find canadians whining about their health care. Now lets go find americans bitching about health insurance. **** speaks for itself bro, statistics or not nobody gives two ****s what a the numbers say.

BUT just to make you happy here it is

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...rticle1229169/
    Last edited by Atlas_Army; 07-28-2009 at 12:59 AM.

DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    point of road trips is visiting great cities at long distance. you realize how big canada is? enjoy traveling from montreal to ottawa. to toronto to winnipeg to regina to calgary to vancouver. All sorts of place to visit plus cool smaller towns on the way
    During a Canadian road trip you have point A, and point B. What the fukc is inbetween? Some small and slightly cool places here and there maybe.

And the trip you just described is pretty much the only road trip possible in Canada. Do you know how many big cities you pass through when you drive a considerable distance anywhere in the US? My trip to Panama City, FL this spring was Chicago-> Indianapolis-> Louisville-> Nashville-> Birmingham-> Montgomery-> Panama City, and many large cities in between. If you rotate that route east a little you can go to Atlanta and Savannah, GA also. Rotate it a little more northeast and you have a whole new set of cities, etc.

You're lack of knowledge is just making you look silly, I would go into an american thread about illinois because my knowledge is limited but here you are making statements that irrelevant.
    lol u mad?

It's ok, Canada is not known for being a largely urban country. Do you know what irrelevant means? Because nothing i've said has been irrelevant.

healthcare is just fine

in all honesty, go find canadians whining about their health care. Now lets go find americans bitching about health insurance. **** speaks for itself bro, statistics or not nobody gives two ****s what a the numbers say.

BUT just to make you happy here it is

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...rticle1229169/
    blissful ignorance as most people aren't going to complain about something that they think they don't have to pay for.

Just because you're satisfied with the service doesn't mean the service was good.

Also, for that article to say that people recommending their doctors to someone else is the litmus test for good health care is a joke, who the hell says go to my doctor he's the worst?

most Americans recommend their doctor to other people as well, which if anything just proves that a referral from a layman means nothing.

By the way here's an interesting little excerpt from your story about how Canadian healthcare is so wonderful

*Forty per cent of those with chronic illnesses reported they have no long-term treatment plan. Fewer than one quarter of these patients receive written instructions from their family doctor about how to manage their disease.*

so even the article you cite as a positive still proves you wrong lol
    Last edited by rockyl686; 07-28-2009 at 01:21 AM.

gunowners.org AKTI.org

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeterminedToWin View Post
    During a Canadian road trip you have point A, and point B. What the fukc is inbetween? Some small and slightly cool places here and there maybe.

And the trip you just described is pretty much the only road trip possible in Canada. Do you know how many big cities you pass through when you drive a considerable distance anywhere in the US? My trip to Panama City, FL this spring was Chicago-> Indianapolis-> Louisville-> Nashville-> Birmingham-> Montgomery-> Panama City, and many large cities in between. If you rotate that route east a little you can go to Atlanta and Savannah, GA also. Rotate it a little more northeast and you have a whole new set of cities, etc.

lol u mad?

It's ok, Canada is not known for being a largely urban country. Do you know what irrelevant means? Because nothing i've said has been irrelevant.

How is it the only road trip possible? there are a lot of different places I haven't even named that you could have checked, I just named you a pretty simple one of the top of my head. That being said canada is larger then the states with a smaller population so it is normal that the populace is spread about.

Now with that said you keep going on about road trips and what not, you HAVE MORE OPtions with the US but doesn't change the fact you can get on great road trips all over CA. you just know very little about canadian cities so why you're still arguing im not exactly sure but it is done.

that being said if you move to any country because of urban cities and road trips well thats just silly, might as well move to europe and have fun there.

blissful ignorance as most people aren't going to complain about something that they think they don't have to pay for.

Just because you're satisfied with the service doesn't mean the service was good.

Also, for that article to say that people recommending their doctors to someone else is the litmus test for good health care is a joke, who the hell says go to my doctor he's the worst?

most Americans recommend their doctor to other people as well, which if anything just proves that a referral from a layman means nothing.
    lol service is based on the recepient, if you serve me im the one who determines how good the services is, not you. Therefore if canadians say the service is great by our standards(which does not mean they are lower or higher, just different) thats the only thing that really matters.

example : if me and you go to a restaurant, sit adifferent tables and have our different orders taken by different servers. We may both come out with the conclusion that the services was great, but we came in their with totally different interests as to what kinda services were looking for. Had you have my server you may not have been as happy but for my server was perfect.

amidoinrite?
    Last edited by Atlas_Army; 07-28-2009 at 01:22 AM.

lol service is based on the recepient, if you serve me im the one who determines how good the services is, not you. Therefore if canadians say the service is great by our standards(which does not mean they are lower or higher, just different) thats the only thing that really matters.

example : if me and you go to a restaurant, sit adifferent tables and have our different orders taken by different servers. We may both come out with the conclusion that the services was great, but we came in their with totally different interests as to what kinda services were looking for. Had you have my server you may not have been as happy but for my server was perfect.

amidoinrite?
    except that if you've always been served a grisly piece of meat with a dead rat on it you're going to find service better if someone just takes the rat off.

That's not the same as getting a filet mignon

By the way here's an interesting little excerpt from your story about how Canadian healthcare is so wonderful

*Forty per cent of those with chronic illnesses reported they have no long-term treatment plan. Fewer than one quarter of these patients receive written instructions from their family doctor about how to manage their disease.*

so even the article you cite as a positive still proves you wrong.

btw if Canadians are so unhappy with the government option why are more and more of them lining up to buy private health insurance?

http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=4271

So now not only are they taxed for it, but they also have to pay for private insurance on top, that's not success
    Last edited by rockyl686; 07-28-2009 at 01:42 AM.

gunowners.org AKTI.org

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Each country has its merits.

I lived in Texas for a year when I was ten, and I would love to go back and live in the US. But due to immigration police and financial status, even if i could get a green card, I wouldnt be guaranteed work, plus I dont know anyone over there to live with while I get setup.

I havent been to Canada but I liken their culture and attitude similar to Australia and the UK rather than America.

The whole one vs other country is very subjective whn you deal with 1st world developed nations
    I Browse the MISK

CEO

Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000)
    America.

I talked to this american chick today, her accent = fap fap fap

DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DeterminedToWin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How is it the only road trip possible? there are a lot of different places I haven't even named that you could have checked, I just named you a pretty simple one of the top of my head. That being said canada is larger then the states with a smaller population so it is normal that the populace is spread about.

Now with that said you keep going on about road trips and what not, you HAVE MORE OPtions with the US but doesn't change the fact you can get on great road trips all over CA. you just know very little about canadian cities so why you're still arguing im not exactly sure but it is done.

that being said if you move to any country because of urban cities and road trips well thats just silly, might as well move to europe and have fun there.
    Because it's the only one semi-worthwhile.

Road tripping was a very small point, but since you chose to make an attempt at defending it, i responded.

I'll be living in urban cities for the rest of my life, there's nothing "silly" about that. I couldn't live anywhere remotely rural.

Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I live in Canada, and am wanting to move to Australia or Southern US once I graduate.

-I live in a suburb of Edmonton, Alberta. Average home price is ~400k (Probably 350k USD). These are your average run of the mill 2000 sqft house. A comparable house in Phoenix is <150k USD.
    -I'm currently getting taxed around 20% at my summer job. About $700 from every check goes to CPP, EI and taxes.
    -Our justice system is completely ****ed. We let rapists and murderers free into the public knowing they will reoffend. When I went to high school a kid was murdered (beaten to death with a pipe) at a house party by five guys, I don't think a single one went to prison.
    -You aren't allowed to defend yourself worth a ****.
    -It actually is "winter" a solid 6 months of the year.
    -Our roads are horrible due to winters. You have to replace the windshield on your car every year and every nice car driven in winter gets chipped to hell and rusts.

Our healthcare system is great if you aren't a sickly person. If you have cancer or are obese I can see how the wait times could be troubling.

My main problem with Canada is it's full of a **** ton of liberal ***gots. If we got rid of most of our social safety nets and increased punishments for crime we would have have an alpha as **** country.

BC is a pretty chill place to live though. Vancouver is pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by Alpha-Manlet View Post
    Well I live in Canada, and am wanting to move to Australia or Southern US once I graduate.

-I live in a suburb of Edmonton, Alberta. Average home price is ~400k (Probably 350k USD). These are your average run of the mill 2000 sqft house. A comparable house in Phoenix is <150k USD.
    -I'm currently getting taxed around 20% at my summer job. About $700 from every check goes to CPP, EI and taxes.
    -Our justice system is completely ****ed. We let rapists and murderers free into the public knowing they will reoffend. When I went to high school a kid was murdered (beaten to death with a pipe) at a house party by five guys, I don't think a single one went to prison.
    -You aren't allowed to defend yourself worth a ****.
    -It actually is "winter" a solid 6 months of the year.
    -Our roads are horrible due to winters. You have to replace the windshield on your car every year and every nice car driven in winter gets chipped to hell and rusts.

Our healthcare system is great if you aren't a sickly person. If you have cancer or are obese I can see how the wait times could be troubling.

My main problem with Canada is it's full of a **** ton of liberal ***gots. If we got rid of most of our social safety nets and increased punishments for crime we would have have an alpha as **** country.

BC is a pretty chill place to live though. Vancouver is pretty awesome.
    obviously you suffer from draconian gun laws and a failed legal system, but just out of curiosity, how are knives regulated?

I mean, is there anything you are allowed to carry to defend yourself with?

gunowners.org AKTI.org

except that if you've always been served a grisly piece of meat with a dead rat on it you're going to find service better if someone just takes the rat off.

That's not the same as getting a filet mignon

so even the article you cite as a positive still proves you wrong lol

btw if Canadians are so unhappy with the government option why are more and more of them lining up to buy private health insurance?

http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=4271

So now not only are they taxed for it, but they also have to pay for private insurance on top, that's not success

again, this is a matter of apple and oranges. I like apples cause of the crunch, you like oranges cause of the juice.

At the end of day there are those who may prefer oranges over apples but the majority of us canadians are satisfied with our apples. Our apple isn't perfect, and isn't for every canadian but it has treated us well.

What im getting at is you will find some people who got fked by the system, its a system built by man so it will always be imperfect. What I am saying is that most canadians prefer our healthcare system NOT because we are oblivious to what americans style health care has to offer but because we like our apples. IT is to our taste.

As for that stat I posted on that link, im well aware of it and did not hide it, we have our issues up here but for most part we are happy with our health care.

We could easily point out issues that americans have with their health care but at the end of the day for me it boils down to this

Do I wanna have to haggle with insurance companies and other third parties for a goddamn operation? or do I want something that isn't exactly free but still has done well by me?

For me the choice is obvious as it is for many canadians.

Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha-Manlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    obviously you suffer from draconian gun laws and a failed legal system, but just out of curiosity, how are knives regulated?

I mean, is there anything you are allowed to carry to defend yourself with?
    All concealed weapons are prohibited, you can get harassed for having a lone baseball bat (without a ball and glove) in your car. That being said knives in particular are pretty bad, especially with Natives, High School kids and the wannabe thugs. There was an 18y/o kid stabbed a couple blocks away from me a couple days ago. Almost daily there is a stabbing in Edmonton.

To answer your question you aren't allowed to carry any weapons to defend yourself. I believe mace is legal but that's about it.

Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000) Hugh Jazz is just really nice. (+1000)
    why does every thread about america turn to guns and or healthcare lol

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because it's the only one semi-worthwhile.

Road tripping was a very small point, but since you chose to make an attempt at defending it, i responded.

I'll be living in urban cities for the rest of my life, there's nothing "silly" about that. I couldn't live anywhere remotely rural.
    You realize the majority of canadas population is situated in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and those cities respective suburbs?

I lived I'm Toronto for years and it's the 5th biggest city
    In north america. The us has way more major cities cuz it's way more populated however the vast majority of big us cities are smaller then the big 3 in Canada

And there's nothing remotely dull about any Canadian city.

Also wtf are people talking about Canada isn't as diverse ? You will meet people from literally every god damn country in the world in Toronto, it's ranked the worlds most diverse city.

Another strong wtf at people talking about Canada like it's some ice ridden hell. The entire west coast has nice weather overall and Toronto summers are comparable to some countries in Asia

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    You realize the majority of canadas population is situated in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and those cities respective suburbs?

I lived I'm Toronto for years and it's the 5th biggest city
    In north america. The us has way more major cities cuz it's way more populated however the vast majority of big us cities are smaller then the big 3 in Canada

And there's nothing remotely dull about any Canadian city.

Also wtf are people talking about Canada isn't as diverse ? You will meet people from literally every god damn country in the world in Toronto, it's ranked the worlds most diverse city.

Another strong wtf at people talking about Canada like it's some ice ridden hell. The entire west coast has nice weather overall and Toronto summers are comparable to some countries in Asia
    Yes I do, and that is exactly my point. There's nothing inbetween.

I never said Canadian cities were dull, I said Canada is dull.

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes I do, and that is exactly my point. There's nothing inbetween.

I never said Canadian cities were dull, I said Canada is dull.
    What's dull? The empty land? Like 85% of the population lives in those 3 cities. It's like saying Russia is butt fuk dull place cuz 200 mill + people live in a handful of cities with the majority of the land having nothing but small villages

Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    What's dull? The empty land? Like 85% of the population lives in those 3 cities. It's like saying Russia is butt fuk dull place cuz 200 mill + people live in a handful of cities with the majority of the land having nothing but small villages
    And what's wrong with that logic? It seems to work for Russia too.

If you live in the US there's many interesting cities within the country to travel to. Canada, you can probably count on a hand or two how many worthwhile cities there are.

More cities, and larger urban sprawl radii around cities means more shit to do, and more places to see.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sunyatasamsara View Post
    yes Canada has a better government but it's too cold there.
    last week it was 102 degrees for three days in a row. Almost killed somebody.

blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blurrr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    coming from a guy who lives there and doesn't even know $H1T about his own country, all I can do is lol

let's take a look at your blistering fail of the healthcare system

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw

There's no perfect healthcare system. Ours is bad, yours is worse. Simple as that.

ps: I've not ONCE had a problem even remotely close to that dickhead in the video. I've been to the doc twice in the past year and both times I just walked in, sat down for about 10 mins and got right in.

Go back and read what you wrote. I think even you'll be surprised by the amount of flawed information.

One thing that is horrendous is our justice system.
    Last edited by blurrr; 07-28-2009 at 08:06 AM.

hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im the cousin who wants to live in canada...strong debate haha
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Consistency is key.

Instagram: twelch7

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they get paid through the taxes we pay. healthcare is not free.....we pay for it thought taxes
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

adagio for strings how2quitdrinkin's Avatar
    how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000) how2quitdrinkin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Canada. I've wanted to live there even before **** started flying here.