Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Alternatives to HornyGoatWeed

I tried HornyGoatWeed tonight and it sucked big time, I took a normal 900mg dose. What other alternatives to HornyGoatWeed are there? I've been thinking about Yohimbe and Maca.

Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Muddschell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You trying to get your peen workin?

mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    trib, maca, yohimbe
    Lift BIG or go home!

Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faktum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mossman8235 View Post
    trib, maca, yohimbe
    Thanks.

Any other alternatives to those?

Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Autino is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hot&heavycowdope

Bumping this one a bit

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Faktum View Post
    I tried HornyGoatWeed tonight and it sucked big time, I took a normal 900mg dose. What other alternatives to HornyGoatWeed are there? I've been thinking about Yohimbe and Maca.
    T-BOL & 7.5 mg of Primaforce yohimbine.... /thread.
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 07-12-2009 at 07:37 AM.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

THANK U 4 BEIN A FRIEND WordzWorf's Avatar
    WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you have ED?? If so at age 23,there might be an underlying health problem.

If you just want some "performance enhancement",try some Arginine/Citrulline Malate along with some Trib and Garlic.Also try to get a high % extract of Icarin which is the main substance in HGW.

Also what NO HYPE suggested would probably be great as well,T-Bol looks pretty sweet.If you can handle Yohimbine try that,I personally can't take it.
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WordzWorf View Post
    Yohimbine try that,I personally can't take it.
    Curious. What side effects did you experience and at what dose? It is an anxiogenic compound.... but those effects would be dose-dependent.
    ~

THANK U 4 BEIN A FRIEND WordzWorf's Avatar
    WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Curious. What side effects did you experience and at what dose? It is an anxiogenic compound.... but those effects would be dose-dependent.
    Well I have Tachycardia so unfortunately I can not take it anymore but I have tried it in the past and it did not make me feel anxious or nervous but it did make my BP go up.I'm very susceptible high BP anyways so I'm definitely not average example of a Yohimbine user.That being said,the times i took it,it did work in the "ahem" department.

The Tachycardia just came about recently for some weird reason.Started about a year ago but got really serious about 2 months ago.Can not really figure out why.I know it's not Caffeine as I've been a coffee drinker since I was a teen.Doctor does not seem to care what is causing it,he just writes a script.It's bugging me a bit.
    Last edited by WordzWorf; 07-12-2009 at 07:46 AM.
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

Well I have Tachycardia
    Understood.

The Tachycardia just came about recently for some weird reason.Started about a year ago but got really serious about 2 months ago.Can not really figure out why.I know it's not Caffeine as I've been a coffee drinker since I was a teen.Doctor does not seem to care what is causing it,he just writes a script.It's bugging me a bit.
    Out of curiousity [as I am by no means, a doctor], how extensive was your cardiac evaluation? Is the tachycardia significantly exacerbated by exercise? Did your doctor prescribe you a beta and/or calcium blocker? You can hit me up with a PM if you'd like. I was merely curious [not that I am able to help your situation]. Nonetheless.... my appologies to the OP.
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 07-12-2009 at 08:18 AM.
    ~

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yohimbine makes me feel like I'm going to die(headache,anxiety,tachycardia,elevated BP) even under 10mg.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) M Savin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What kind of HGW did you use? You might want to try a better extract
    Max Savin
    Savin Nutrition
    max@savinnutrition.com

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Yohimbine makes me feel like I'm going to die(headache,anxiety,tachycardia,elevated BP) even under 10mg.
    Same. I did blue up stim version and slim xtreme and could only do it for about two days before I thought I would run and jump out a window.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

That sucks that you experience the anxiogenic side effects. As for myself, once a day at 7.5 mg, elicits amazing results on erectile function and/or libido.... with no negative effects whatsoever. Interindividual variables absolutely amaze me.
    ~

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyKane View Post
    Same. I did blue up stim version and slim xtreme and could only do it for about two days before I thought I would run and jump out a window.
    LOL nice

"Your one f*ck fantasy" Shortfuze's Avatar
    Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Shortfuze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by msa5 View Post
    I was thinking the same as well. I used Prolabs HGW and it was pretty good. Also HGW doesn't work instantaneously..it takes some time to build up and then show results.

You can also try LJ100 (long jack 100:1) or Now Men's Virility Powder or Paravol.
    *Simplicity is the key to life*

Thanks ZBlacktt for the mod rep!
    Thanks ForumSentinel for the admin rep!
    Thanks Gxp23 for the mod rep!
    Thanks 400LB Gorilla for the mod rep!
    Thanks CountryMike for admin rep!
    Thanks Nics1246 for mod rep!

I got married on August 24, 2013!!
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    That sucks that you experience the anxiogenic side effects. As for myself, once a day at 7.5 mg, elicits amazing results on erectile function and/or libido.... with no negative effects whatsoever. Interindividual variables absolutely amaze me.
    Me too

Originally Posted by msa5 View Post
    I tried the one from "Bionutricals Research Labs", found it at Ebay;P

How long time does it take before I'll feel it?

I tried the one from "Bionutricals Research Labs", found it at Ebay;P

Is it (at least on paper) a standardized extract for icariin?

Is it (at least on paper) a standardized extract for icariin?
    This is the one:

http://www.bionutricals.com/b43.htm

Btw, I'm not having any erection issues, I just that I love trying new things.

This is the one:

http://www.bionutricals.com/b43.htm

Btw, I'm not having any erection issues, I just that I love trying new things.
    I wouldn't even touch that stuff .

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have a boner? Wait longer.
    Last edited by jkeithc82; 07-13-2009 at 09:10 AM.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

I guess I bought the wrong brand then, what brand carries the best Horny Goat Weed?