Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Multi tasking in the gym?.. lols

Mate, brought along his daughter.. lol..

here are some snaps=

having to change a nappy between flye's

No idea, why I posted it..

but seeing as I did.. I'll might as-well try to make a topic..

What sort of multi tasking have you had to do whilst in the gym?

Could have been

Baby sitting, business calls, break ups etc

Let's hear them

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a blow job while benching.

Registered User BeaucoupDeMuscle's Avatar
    BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) BeaucoupDeMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lol'ed/

baby would crying = anger = harder lifts = more muscle stress = bigger gains!

this fellow is smart if you ask me.

11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    watching a hot chick on that leg spread machine thing, while im knocking out some deads.. now thats a hard one to do, i almost creme in my britches every time lol
    Smart Bombs are useless without smart people,we need Motivated,highly Focused, men and women and we have them in abundance

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would get pissed off if that happened in my gym
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Schpasm View Post
    i lol'ed/

baby would crying = anger = harder lifts = more muscle stress = bigger gains!

this fellow is smart if you ask me.
    She didn't cry at all... Came armed with plenty of milk, nappie's and wipes.

Was quite the opposite.. She was in a rather good mood as always and the gym was a happier/ softer environment..

But I like your thinking.

Originally Posted by KevstaR View Post
    I got a blow job while benching.
    no you didn't

11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10) 11bangbang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tomek View Post
    no you didn't
    lol this
    Smart Bombs are useless without smart people,we need Motivated,highly Focused, men and women and we have them in abundance

nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nilekyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 11bangbang View Post
    watching a hot chick on that leg spread machine thing, while im knocking out some deads.. now thats a hard one to do, i almost creme in my britches every time lol
    strong description
    Awards:
    - 2014 Forum Member of the Year
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best-of-bodybuilding-writers-articles-videos-photos-more.html)

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆Forum Buddy★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    Get notifications when someone quotes your post on the bodybuilding forums!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163352861
    ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tomek View Post
    no you didn't
    No ****.

Originally Posted by nilekyle View Post
    strong description
    lol yeah i cant remember the name of the machine.. but i like that name better anyways lol

Did you get The Surgery? FresnoBeeDude's Avatar
    FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 11bangbang View Post
    lol yeah i cant remember the name of the machine.. but i like that name better anyways lol
    Abductor
    ACE CPT

Currently studying to become a Lifestyle Weight Management Consultant