Thread: Fish Oils

ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChameleonChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fish Oils

I have noticed a lot of you take fish oils. I do also but I started taking them a while back. Well actually it is a combo of fish, flax and borage oils. Why do you take them and what are the other benefits. I take them because I have dry skin and they seem to make my joints move smoother.

OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OrchidLady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There is some research that indicates fish oil has some modest anti-inflammatory properties and they are testing them to help psoriasis. I have very mild psoriasis and started taking them in the hopes that they would help. Does seem to help my skin.

healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) healthierJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I take fish oil for dry skin which has helped tremendously and because I don't like a whole lot of fish so it helps me get the omega 3s