Kayrock916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio Question...

I just started to incorporate cardio into my workout schedule. I?ve been running on the treadmill every other workout for the past 3 weeks. For some reason after about 15 minutes of running my abs start cramping up to the point where I have to stop. I?m really well hydrated so I don?t know why I am cramping.. Does anyone know why or what I can do about it..??

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well id say that when i trained pre season football we did a heap of running and during the session i felt the exact thing your feeling around the abs and the region, but i put this down to me being aerobically unfit at the time, im not saying your unfit but since you are introducing this cardio into your routine your body probably isnt all that used to the duration of it, if you have eliminated hydration, and a full stomach then my guess is what is said above, keep at it for a few more times and the pain will go, best of luck man, BTW looking massive in your avi brah!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mnb098 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Man, my abs cain to but i dont seem to get cramps. Have you looked at how much potassium your getting?

Originally Posted by mnb098 View Post
    Man, my abs cain to but i dont seem to get cramps. Have you looked at how much potassium your getting?

Actually, I haven't.. Besides my normal multivitamins and daily diet I think I'm getting enough potassium but maybe not.. I'll look into that, thanks for the suggestion....
    DO WORK

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kayrock916 View Post
    Actually, I haven't.. Besides my normal multivitamins and daily diet I think I'm getting enough potassium but maybe not.. I'll look into that, thanks for the suggestion....
    When do you eat your preworkout meal?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    When do you eat your preworkout meal?
    Usually about an hour, hour and a half before I workout..
    DO WORK

VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10) VPrestonV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    An hour after you eat, your digestive system is still hard at work. When you introduce cardio into the mix, the rest of your body requires more blood volume and oxygen. This pulls blood away from the stomach and intestines = CRAMP
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kayrock916 View Post
    I compete in ultra endurance stuff and Ive always felt potassium was necessary but over rated in terms of curing cramping issues. Magnesium and Taurine imo play a great role. Lately Ive been using a product called ZYM which is just a tablet you drop into your water, it taste good and seems to keep electrolytes in check while giving you some caffeine as well. I buy mine at a bike shop but im certain you can get it online.. good luck
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

Originally Posted by VPrestonV View Post
    An hour after you eat, your digestive system is still hard at work. When you introduce cardio into the mix, the rest of your body requires more blood volume and oxygen. This pulls blood away from the stomach and intestines = CRAMP
    Cool, so keeping this in mind when is the right time to do cardio..?? How long should I wait after food comsumption to run..??
    DO WORK