I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500) I_Shaw_I is not very helpful. (-500)

Weird Feeling in Left Lower Part of my Heart

Heart beat is normal.

I don't know what it is, but there's a weird feeling in the lower left area of my heart. The only way I can describe it is that is pulses every once in awhile, and its similar to the feeling you get when you swallow something, and it doesn't go down properly or fast enough, and you feel it...
    mod raped.

daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    May just be the muscle twitching although i get that type of feeling when i have palpatation's sometimes.
    He who dies biggest.. WINS!

100% rep back guarantee

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution HmmMaybeLater's Avatar
    HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000) HmmMaybeLater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I could be an esphogal spasm, which is pretty close to where the lower left part of your heart is....stomach is very close to that area as well....go to a doc to get an EKG and get it checked out...im sure its nothing
    GT: Hmm Maybe Later (Xbox 360)

RON PAUL 2012

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
    ~Kings Age Crew~
    JTV CREW
    ΣAE
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ♋ Raw Dog Crew ♋