Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    shmockey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dangers of H-Drol

Everyone claims that this DS is mild but still 21+ and I always see people getting steered away from using it.

In reality, what kind of side effects in the future can someone see from running H-Drol 50/50/50/50 with proper liver and support supplements, proper PCT, and healthy diet?

If someone at 18 would use H-Drol.. are they asking for trouble? Or is it slim.

Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shmockey View Post
    Everyone claims that this DS is mild but still 21+ and I always see people getting steered away from using it.

In reality, what kind of side effects in the future can someone see from running H-Drol 50/50/50/50 with proper liver and support supplements, proper PCT, and healthy diet?

If someone at 18 would use H-Drol.. are they asking for trouble? Or is it slim.
    at 18 liver troubles using H-drol are the least of your worries. Nobody really knows the long-term effects of PH/DS/AAS, but the reason why products like these are reccommended for 21+ is because it shuts down your natural testosterone production. While it is likely you'll be fine post cycle, the risks certaintly outweigh the benefits.
    "They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little, white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?"

derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000) derf87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should be 21 for any hormonal product.

The truth is, everything you hear will be anecdotal. Some people will tell you it's mild. Some people will tell you its harsher than it's believed to be. People will say they got no sides; others think (key word: think) they have liver pains from it.

Everything is anecdotal and based off their own experience. Most often, this is subjectively based on how they feel, or think they feel. Without full blood panels and such you can't tell how "mild" a cycle is. Without comparing liver enzymes values, lipids, and test/estrogen levels pre, mid, and post cycle with the same values of someone on a 'harsher' compound we can't accurately draw conclusions.

This is true for all prohormones, unless anyone can find a research article on the compound, of course. I'm just sick of always hearing people regurgitating things they've heard but can't empirically prove.
    Last edited by derf87; 04-29-2009 at 08:48 PM.

SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10) SleepingPeace is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by derf87 View Post

The truth is, everything you hear will be anecdotal. Some people will tell you it's mild. Some people will tell you its harsher than it's believed to be. People will say they got no sides; others think (key word: think) they have liver pains from it.

Everything is anecdotal and based off their own experience. Most often, this is subject based on how they feel, or think they feel. Without full blood panels and such you can't tell how "mild" a cycle is. Without comparing liver enzyme values pre, mid, and post cycle with the same values of someone on a 'harsher' compound we can't accurately draw conclusions.

This is true for all prohormones, unless anyone can find a research article on the compound, of course. I'm just sick of always hearing people regurgitating things they've heard but can't empirically prove.
    So true.
    www.cheapunlockcodes.com
    Freedom For Your Phone

Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    at 18 liver troubles using H-drol are the least of your worries. Nobody really knows the long-term effects of PH/DS/AAS, but the reason why products like these are reccommended for 21+ is because it shuts down your natural testosterone production. While it is likely you'll be fine post cycle, the risks certaintly outweigh the benefits.
    What are the actual risks that someone can realistically see for this kind of product with dosing and the precautions I mentioned?

Originally Posted by derf87 View Post

Everything is anecdotal and based off their own experience. Most often, this is subjectively based on how they feel, or think they feel. Without full blood panels and such you can't tell how "mild" a cycle is. Without comparing liver enzymes values, lipids, and test/estrogen levels pre, mid, and post cycle with the same values of someone on a 'harsher' compound we can't accurately draw conclusions.

Don't you basically start your system back up when you run reversitol/clomid/nolva?

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't you basically start your system back up when you run reversitol/clomid/nolva?
    That's the idea.

What he's saying is that very few are actually sure how 'normal' they are, because a large percentage of the users don't get a full blood workup at the necessary intervals to really tell.

If they don't get it done before, you haven't established baseline.

If you don't get it done mid-cycle (I take that to mean immediately before starting PCT) you have no idea how suppressed you are/were.

If you don't get it done after your post-cycle, you have no idea how well you recovered.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your Libido is going to be your biggest noticeable concern post cycle.

You could potentially damage your endocrine system, fuse growth plates early.

Sure there is the chance that won't happen but you won't know until later when you can't do anything about it.

But trust me the drop in libido alone makes it not worth doing. I would suggest taking a different route.

Screw PH's under 21

Originally Posted by Wingdeezey View Post
    Your Libido is going to be your biggest noticeable concern post cycle.

You could potentially damage your endocrine system, fuse growth plates early.

Sure there is the chance that won't happen but you won't know until later when you can't do anything about it.

But trust me the drop in libido alone makes it not worth doing. I would suggest taking a different route.

Screw PH's under 21
    If you do bloodwork pre, mid, and post-cycle, will you be able to determine any problems such as a future libido drop and prevent it early?

Or is libido something you can't really see from bloodwork?

Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you do bloodwork pre, mid, and post-cycle, will you be able to determine any problems such as a future libido drop and prevent it early?

Dude, I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. It's better to leave these products until you're 21. Now, I know there's people 21+ that have the maturity/intelligence of a thirteen year old but still...

...a friend got me hooked on lifting, but I kept it up while he got interested in other things in life, looking back...I guess he'd be happy not to have done a round. Reasons why everyone will say wait a while, if you're still lifting at 21, then that's dedication.

**Read the stickies**
    ♠ ι ЯДρΣ βα⊂К ♠

Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Acetyl-CoA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brotha???? Libido is the subjective sensation of sexual drive.
    Disclaimer: The above statments represent my own opinion. The above statements do not constitute medical advice.

Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Honestly if you're mature and know enough about the product you should be able to use it. In my **OPINION** I believe it's fine for responsible 18 year olds and higher to use these hormonal products. If you know about on-cycle support supplements and post cycle recovery options that has been known to work, then bringing back your body to natural limits wouldn't be hard nor unheard of for an 18-20 year old.

Let's face it, a lot of kids mature before they hit 21, let alone 18. Me, for example, I had facial hair in 7th grade lol. Although this might not be true for everyone I sure as hell know it's true for a lot of people. But yes, I do agree that blood work is extremely important in understanding where you are with your system. For example, if you see your liver enzymes shoot up then of course your liver is taking quite a hit.. and you would stop the cycle...

Teens have an extremely bad reputation when it comes to steroids. I've yet to see a responsible teenager get affected by steroids in a negative way (when I say responsible, I mean one who ran the cycle correctly and knew what he was doing). The teens you see who mess themselves up (especially on this board) are the ones running superdrol compounds 30mgs for 8 weeks without a PCT 5 times a year. Well.. NO **** that's going to screw you up no matter how old you are. So responsibility is the key here.

Just my opinion, don't take it to heart

Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is one reason why. Now, why can't you wait? Is there so much pressure over your shoulders? I wish there was this kind of support and natural supplements when I was your age, you can do extremely well on any good supplement, NO, Creatine, proper nutrition and rest. Once your test levels go down, then go ahead and knock yourself down. You will be surprised at how much you can achieve naturally before going to PH/DS.

Steroids can stunt growth.
    In the mid- to late- teen years, the epiphyseal growth plates at the ends of bones stop growing. It is at that age that most people stop growing. If a teenager is taking certain steroids, he does risk causing receptor damage in these areas. However, due to the already elevated levels of testosterone in the body until age 20 or 22, no healthy male or female should be using steroids until after these ages anyway. Steroids are most effective when their use begins in the late 20s to early 30s, when the metabolism has begun to slow and the body?s own natural testosterone has slowed to a rate where new muscle growth is very hard to attain. Anything taken before then can lead to a lifetime requirement of hormone-replacement therapy, along with many other issues ? legal, financial, medical, etc. There are a lot of reasons not to start steroids in your teenage years, and the potential for stunted growth is certainly one of them.
    Universal "AWO" Log (Sponsored) (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111015711

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wish I would have still been growing at 18, 19, or 20 lol. I didn't grow a lick after 16. Height wise atleast.

TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJM5054 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    at 18 liver troubles using H-drol are the least of your worries.
    That is funny because around that age is when you abuse alcohol the most, along with 18-when you graduate from college (if you choose to attend) At least it was for me.

xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say, 21 is still not enough...I would wait at least till 25...but thats just me...

Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ampulle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Maiden69 View Post
    Here is one reason why. Now, why can't you wait? Is there so much pressure over your shoulders? I wish there was this kind of support and natural supplements when I was your age, you can do extremely well on any good supplement, NO, Creatine, proper nutrition and rest. Once your test levels go down, then go ahead and knock yourself down. You will be surprised at how much you can achieve naturally before going to PH/DS.
    The use of some steroids can possibly stunt the growth potential of people who have not finished growing. This is only possible with certain steroids, and not with others. In fact, certain steroids have been used in clinical settings to improve growth rates in children . It is probable that the premature closure of the epiphysial cartilage, which is most likely caused by aromatizable steroids, will lead to a possible growth inhibiting effect, and could ultimately result in a shorter adult height. This most likely an irreversible side effect, as the growth plates would have sealed and can not "re-open". Anavar (Oxandrolone) has been used to improve the height of growth stunted children, and it is probable that most DHT-derived steroids could also be used for this purpose as could certain anti-estrogens.
    Let's also remember that the abuse of anti-hyperactivity pills also causes stunted growth..
    Last edited by Ampulle; 04-30-2009 at 04:50 PM.

haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10) haglock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    H-Drol is one of the more mild ones. It's methyl but it's mild. I was drinking (moderately) almost every weekend on it. I've run two cycles of it (one with Bold) and I love it. I actually ran my first one when I was 19 when it was Halodrol-50. I'm fine, though as stated above that's not really relevant.

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its not a magic number anyone should be waiting for 18+ 21+ 25+....
    It is my opinion that a person should not start looking to the PH/DS/AAS route until they have reach thier own maximum natural limit.

I don't mean when you hit a plateau in your training, I mean you have reached the very best shape you can acheave naturally... For every person it is differant. Chances are if you have been training for years, but have seen no growth in over a year, then you may have hit it. If you are still making gains naturally then why make the jump?
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ampulle View Post
    Honestly if you're mature and know enough about the product you should be able to use it. In my **OPINION** I believe it's fine for responsible 18 year olds and higher to use these hormonal products. If you know about on-cycle support supplements and post cycle recovery options that has been known to work, then bringing back your body to natural limits wouldn't be hard nor unheard of for an 18-20 year old.

Let's face it, a lot of kids mature before they hit 21, let alone 18. Me, for example, I had facial hair in 7th grade lol. Although this might not be true for everyone I sure as hell know it's true for a lot of people. But yes, I do agree that blood work is extremely important in understanding where you are with your system. For example, if you see your liver enzymes shoot up then of course your liver is taking quite a hit.. and you would stop the cycle...

Teens have an extremely bad reputation when it comes to steroids. I've yet to see a responsible teenager get affected by steroids in a negative way (when I say responsible, I mean one who ran the cycle correctly and knew what he was doing). The teens you see who mess themselves up (especially on this board) are the ones running superdrol compounds 30mgs for 8 weeks without a PCT 5 times a year. Well.. NO **** that's going to screw you up no matter how old you are. So responsibility is the key here.

Just my opinion, don't take it to heart
    Most people are not fully developed until 22-25 normally you gave some horrible advice.

S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But what about long term effects....?????

What will be some of the problems when you are in your 40's or 50's ...???

larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) larrinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Or is libido something you can't really see from bloodwork?[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha I'm sorry but that was hilarious!!

jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think if you are worried about the short term or long term sides, that you shouldnt do it at all.

Its kinda like your friends are trying to get you to smoke meth, and you're fully aware of the side effects long or short. Would you do it?

I'm not saying PH/DS are that extreme lol. but if you're worried about the sides, then maybe its not for you.

I couldnt think of a better analogy. I was gunna use sky diving and doubts. but skydiving is fking cool.

Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wingdeezey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is not about the maturity to use Prohormone's this is about the physical ramifications that will happen to you if you use them.

At this point enough people have suggested that you do not use them. If you so choose to I suggest you research PCT thoroughly and don't half ass anything.

I figure you are probably going to regret doing this but if your minds made up you probably can't be stopped.

Good luck.

xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xBORKOx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think the side effects of AAS are much more noticable...however PHs have still some...

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xBORKOx View Post
    I think the side effects of AAS are much more noticable...however PHs have still some...
    Most PH's are Steroids. I don't get why people think they are two different things.

PH's need to be converted to the steroid form

D/S Do not need to be converted

H-Drol needs no conversion by the body.
    Last edited by UnionHooligan; 04-30-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Maiden69 View Post
    Its actually estrogen that is responsible for the closure of the epiphyseal plates. If one can avoid elevated estrogen throughout the cycle and pct(which is probably unlikely, even if the compound doesnt aromatize), then theoretically it can be avoided. But, there will likely be a rebound of sorts somewhere down the line.

http://books.google.com/books?id=sJ8...esult&resnum=2
    Last edited by Arson; 04-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Misc guitarist #55

Originally Posted by UnionHooligan View Post
    Most PH's are Steroids. I don't get why people think they are two different things.

PH's need to be converted to the steroid form

D/S Do not need to be converted

H-Drol needs no conversion by the body.
    yes thats right, but thats it. I thougt that because they are converted they are less "toxic"...

Better Idea

Buy 2 bottles of Maxout run a 50 day and see results.

Be probably the same amount of money as your cycle + PCT if not cheaper.

Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaberwaki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xBORKOx View Post
    yes thats right, but thats it. I thougt that because they are converted they are less "toxic"...
    Very Very incorrect.
    Jaber Style Training - To perform ATG SQUATS (3X10) before EVERY workout. GAINS!!!

Products I currently use and get results from.

RecoverPro - BCAA
    TestoPro - Natural Test Booster
    Maniac - PreWorkout
    Essenials - Multi + Creatine + joint support + beta alanine + BCAA

Anabolic Innovations Board Rep
    www.anabolicinnovations.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    MFF forever!