msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) msgogodancer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

full body 3x a week / everyday

Full body 3x a week? or everyday?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently doing full body workouts

3x a week. I am doing the Jeri Lee Slim series.

However, If I do this monday, wednesday, and Fridays.

What should I do tuesday and Thursdays ?

I am currently doing 30 - 52 mins of carido everyday on the elliptical at level 7

BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRC1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it's a full body workout program that is only for three days a week, then you should only need to do it three days a week. If you are not seeing results with it and everything else is in check (i.e. diet, cardio which you said you do everyday), then you could try switching to a routine that involves weight training 5 days a week.
    "Your dreams are always going to be the most important to you than they will be to anybody else. So keep dreaming, keep believing, keep pressing forward. So all those warriors out there – be encouraged"

-Kai Greene

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    May end well due to leg humping.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50) jawadams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't do full body more than 3x a week. You could do an upper/lower split 4x a week (upper Mon, Friday and lower Tues, Thurs).

Some people only do full body 2x a week. 3x is more than enough.
    -You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't.

-There are no reps; only failure

nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by msgogodancer View Post
    Full body 3x a week? or everyday?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently doing full body workouts

3x a week. I am doing the Jeri Lee Slim series.

However, If I do this monday, wednesday, and Fridays.

What should I do tuesday and Thursdays ?

I am currently doing 30 - 52 mins of carido everyday on the elliptical at level 7
    You answered your own question. If you're doing full body 3X/week, you don't need to do any more weight training than that. So stick to your cardio routine on your off days. If you want, increase the cardio on your off days, but pay attention to your body, and cut back if this gets in the way of recovering fully from your workouts.

-Andrew

khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50) khajja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    give yourself a day of rest every so often. cardio is also taxing