Thread: loose skin

diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy loose skin

I lost 100 lbs and I have loose skin.
    I am going to try to lose weight to see if this skin is always there.

Every day I shall make a photo of me, I am ashamed of my body but I want to take out there.It has been 4 years since I have don't have to look my body because I was shocked the first time after my loss of weight.
    Not satisfied at present for the efforts that I supplied
    It is very difficult to look me , life is inequitable, why my parents did not teach me the food discipline.

First picture .Day 1
    Attached Images

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by diels View Post

Every day I shall make a photo of me, I am ashamed of my body but I want to take out there.It has been 4 years since I have don't have to look my body because I was shocked the first time after my loss of weight.
    It is very difficult to look me , life is inequitable, why my parents did not teach me the food discipline.

First picture .Day 1
    OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS!

diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It is not a troll. I am really serious.

up

up soon

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by diels View Post

First picture .Day 1
    Originally Posted by JPA1384 View Post
    OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS!
    Definitely a troll, he never lost 100 pounds
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

I LOST 100 LBS !!!

I do not lie, I make of body-building for 4 years for this body.
    Look at my navel it is redone.

diels.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popopopo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're just skinny-fat at the moment. Besides the boobs being a little saggy, I don't see why it wouldn't shape up better. It's not all skin, skin is what's on the back of your hands.

Originally Posted by popopopo View Post
    You're just skinny-fat at the moment. Besides the boobs being a little saggy, I don't see why it wouldn't shape up better. It's not all skin, skin is what's on the back of your hands.

You think i am skinny ?I have very strong performance i am confused.
    my weight 198 lbs.
    bench max 285 lbs one reps.
    I don't forget do not contract
    Last edited by diels; 04-23-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Haha.
    Hey guy, I am not a troll, I really tries to solve my problem.
    Is kept silent stay and you participate to help me.
    Is kept silent leave my thread.

Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You do not have excess skin at all. I lost 127 lbs at around age 40 and believe me I know excess skin-I will have to have plastic surgery. You look puffy and have excess fat-reduce with good nutrition and lifting.
    ***"Fibro & lifting = "I still hurt but I hurt better"***

Originally Posted by Butterfly09 View Post
    You do not have excess skin at all. I lost 127 lbs at around age 40 and believe me I know excess skin-I will have to have plastic surgery. You look puffy and have excess fat-reduce with good nutrition and lifting.
    Ok thanks my friend.
    I inform you of my progress.

scfrank97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scfrank97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well

I look totally worse than you, I lost over 300lbs from 535 to 235 n have tons of loose skin. In fact when I run, IT FLAPS.

From my opinion you may need to cut some more and lift heavier. If your already doing this continue doing it.

I dont know why you feel you need to take a picture of yourself EVERYDAY??
    You have more of a mental issue more than a physical one. We ALL go through it, its called a transformation.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

Originally Posted by scfrank97 View Post
    I look totally worse than you, I lost over 300lbs from 535 to 235 n have tons of loose skin. In fact when I run, IT FLAPS.

From my opinion you may need to cut some more and lift heavier. If your already doing this continue doing it.

I dont know why you feel you need to take a picture of yourself EVERYDAY??
    You have more of a mental issue more than a physical one. We ALL go through it, its called a transformation.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.
    EveryWeek it's better , everyday i'am fool !
    For your loose skin , You can make of the surgery or are afraid to you ?